of     1   

grantox
#80755293Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:46 PM GMT

Okay, to stop spam in comments, every time someone posts something, it is added to a list. If another person has the exact same characters and tries to post it, it will be blocked. Now, your probably thinking "They can just change a character!". They can only change so much, and besides that, even when the character is changed, chain spam is already stopped. Also, we shouldnt allow these characters into comments- "@#$%^&*()-_=+~`[]{}|" Sure, you can't put any emoticons but, it speeds up the process of people running out of characters to continue spam. Because (mostly) everything eventually will be blocked and they can't copy and paste, people will eventually become discouraged. And if they spam a real comment, it just gets the point across :) The final 3 steps. 1. Delete all existing comments. 2. Add notifications for noobs who want free money before posting a comment. (These notifications appear 10 times and then never agian) 3. Do not allow comments having a lot of repeated/random characters. "How can a filter tell if it's repeated/random?" If a filter can detect unwanted words, I think it can detect real words. (This is just to reinforce what's already in place) FAQ "But what if someone is blocked from saying a relevant comment?" If you take the time to post a real comment, chances are NOBODY will EVER re-post it. Trust me on this. "What if someone is trying to say that somebody has copied the game?" Tell them that it is copied, and tell which user it was copied from. Nobody has the same username so it will ALMOST NEVER be blocked. And if it is just add extra Characters. The filter that detects random characters only stops it if everything is random or they have 5 random characters in sucession.
grantox
#80755855Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:53 PM GMT

I vill not let dish dai!!!!!
grantox
#80756447Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:00 AM GMT

Stop ignoring me community! Do I have a bad rep or something?
grantox
#80757259Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:10 AM GMT

This is in amazing idea that needs to be supported.
Theflunken
#80757482Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:13 AM GMT

bahahahhaha.
grantox
#80757794Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:17 AM GMT

You joined a month ago, so, i'm not gonna value your opinion very much although I don't know what it is....
Sachayoj
#80757823Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:17 AM GMT

so basicly, you wanna lower the amount of characters people can use? how about they just rip off the buttons on their keyboard? ~Tell it again, Grandpa!
Theflunken
#80757952Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:19 AM GMT

You joined a month ago, so, i'm not gonna value your opinion very much although I don't know what it is.... Nope, im a 11er, My alt got banned. Also, who cares if i joined a month ago? I still have a opinion, and it can be good.. Age doesnt really matter.
KING300000
#80758484Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:25 AM GMT

No support. This wouldn't help much in a majority. But I do agree a large PM campaign needs to happen. Maybe like the time parent accounts were removed, a message popup forced us to take action on it. We need a popup reminding us of those scams because most won't read a PM. Deleting all current comments is worthless; it will just pop right back up like nothing has happened. In the end, there is a better way to stop spam.
grantox
#80761797Thursday, October 25, 2012 1:00 AM GMT

nobody even knows what i meant because you would provide more constructive criticism. I don't want to lower the amount of characters, I want to lower spam by removing the ability to get around filters with useless characters, deleting all spam gives us a fresh start, the list will stop chain spam, it will pop up but eventually end, and at least when it ends there won't be 5000 pages on everything with commentary, and wheres your better way?
grantox
#80763059Thursday, October 25, 2012 1:13 AM GMT

ughhh

of     1