of     1   

hypersonio
#81885277Sunday, November 11, 2012 4:50 PM GMT

Hello fellow Robloxians. I have some ideas to make Roblox a bit better! 1.Add a like button for places. The place that gets most likes becomes place of the year! 2.A remove comments button. You know how people are saying stuff like "Omg! Builderman told me how to get 1000R$! Post this on 2 games"? Well now you can remove them with the comment remover button! 3.When creating a Personal Server, the Personal Server starts with a Day/Night cycle script! This makes it more better than having it day all the time. 4.Add a search bar in your friends list. This helps us find our friends in our friends list faster! That's all i have to say for ideas. I hope you like and agree with the ideas, and I hope these ideas will come in the near future.
xXcandyXx
#81886224Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:05 PM GMT

2 and 4 I agree with. 1. There are like buttons already, and there doesn't need to be likes to be a game of the year. I'm pretty sure ROBLOX picks that. 3. Can't you just add one in? :\
Wiz_K
#81889429Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:55 PM GMT

I only agree with 4
GoldNHeart
#81889790Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:01 PM GMT

"1.Add a like button for places. The place that gets most likes becomes place of the year!" Places have a like button already. "2.A remove comments button. You know how people are saying stuff like "Omg! Builderman told me how to get 1000R$! Post this on 2 games"? Well now you can remove them with the comment remover button!" I agree with this, so the owner of the game can delete these types of comments. It gets annoying. "3.When creating a Personal Server, the Personal Server starts with a Day/Night cycle script! This makes it more better than having it day all the time." Not everyone would want this. Besides, why can't you add one in yourself? "4.Add a search bar in your friends list. This helps us find our friends in our friends list faster!" Just search in People.
GoldNHeart
#81889974Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:04 PM GMT

Oh, and on number three, it's "better", not "more better".
3DThing
#81890391Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:10 PM GMT

"1.Add a like button for places. The place that gets most likes becomes place of the year! 2.A remove comments button. You know how people are saying stuff like "Omg! Builderman told me how to get 1000R$! Post this on 2 games"? Well now you can remove them with the comment remover button! 3.When creating a Personal Server, the Personal Server starts with a Day/Night cycle script! This makes it more better than having it day all the time. 4.Add a search bar in your friends list. This helps us find our friends in our friends list faster!" 1 - No, It's abuse-able with alts. Favourite is enough because that's not abuse-able. 2 - No, it's abuse-able. The place owner can just delete negative comments. 3 - No, scriptable. 4 - That would be useful, support. -3DThing
fedjamen2
#81892525Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:40 PM GMT

I only accept with 4. :l
KnightmareXD
#81892679Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:42 PM GMT

I like the first two ideas, however it would be impossible because of our community. ¤¤ †KMXD† ¤¤
hypersonio
#81892787Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:44 PM GMT

1.No, there's a favourite button, not a like button. 3.Not every script works y'know.

of     1