of     31   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Rianbowstar12
#82199645Friday, November 16, 2012 11:15 PM GMT

“Dear students enrolling to WOLF academy, You should be gratefully and joyful, for the number one and only supernatural academy of the world is willing to took take you in as a pup. In WOLF academy you will trained and drilled on your super abilities. You will be judged and studied every minute of your life now in the school. You are not permitted to exit the island. Once enrolled into WOLF academy, you are WOLF academy’s property. We are permitted to punished and penalized you any way possible except death to make sure it will not happen again. If behavior is extremely unaccepted, you will be stripped of your super ability and expelled. You must be wondering what WOLF stands for, it stands for: Willing Obedient Loyal Faith. You must be a WOLF. The laws of becoming a WOLF is listed below: 1.) Willing: You must be willing in every order you are given, you must be willing to serve not only your Alpha, masters, and companions but to also serve yourself willing. Any laziness will be ceased immediately. 2.) Obedient: You must obey every order given from an Alpha and master, any disobedient WOLF will be strictly punished. 3.) Loyal: You must give full support and allegiance to all authority, any disrespect or rebelling will result in a serve penalty. 4.) Faith: Each unit is a team, a brotherhood, a pack any negative motive will not be tolerated. The motto of the WOLF academy is “Honor or be a goner.” Any law broken, any disrespect shown, any rebelling occurring will not be tolerated. You will be given a daily workout and personal training for your powers. You will be assigned a trainer, a trainer will be your protector, mentor, and best friend. WOLF academy is not one of skills but one of honor.” Ranks: Alpha- the Alpha is the most highly looked up student in their unit. They are the leader, whatever they say go. If their team is victorious then that is because they have led them to victory. If their team fails that is because their Alpha has failed them. Beta- they are the second highest rank in their unit. They also can give orders when the Alpha is absent. They are even the Alpha’s advisor. Young Subordinates- they are like any other recruit in the unit, they give their respects to their leaders. Pups- they are the newest of the unit, new students stay here unless they can prove themselves or they have shamed their group. They tested and trialed by their higher brothers and sisters to see how worthy they are. Omega- they are whom has wronged their brothers and sisters and now made the lowest of them all. They are given only crumbs mistreated, and always lectured. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay so this roleplay is based off ✰♔ ωнєη нєяσѕ яιѕє♔✰ but you didn't to have to play that roleplay to join this one. Rules 1. No Mary Sues 2. No Godmodding 3.Be respectful. 4. Stay active unless you have an acceptable excuse 5.Put fluffy pancakes in other if you read all the rules. 6.Use “()” when not role-playing. 7. Have acceptable grammar. 8. More rules may yet to come. Student Super name: Name: Nationality: (Not to the extreme such as Demons or angels. Choose such as this: American, British, Japanese, African, ECT.) Gender: A.ge: Super Suit: (Yes, you are required to wear one during your workout and training to get into that hero spirit.) Appearance: Fears: Disabilities: Weapon/ Super abilities: Personality: Weaknesses: Catchphrase: Bio: (At least one paragraph) Character Quote: Sample Post: Trainer Name: Nationality: (Not to the extreme such as Demons or angels. Choose such as this: American, British, Japanese, African, ECT.) Gender: A.ge: Appearance: Fears: Disabilities: Weapon/ Super abilities: Why did you become a trainer?: Personality: Weaknesses: Bio: (At least one paragraph) Character Quote: Sample Post:
JPFan
#82203772Saturday, November 17, 2012 12:05 AM GMT

Student Super name: The Devil Woman Name: Robin Santara Nationality: American with a slight Russian or French accent. Gender: Female A.ge: 16 Super Suit: When in her super suit, she wears a black leather outfit that's skin tight and has no zippers, buttons, or anything to it, she just slips into it. Then on top of that, she puts on a red vest that is zipped halfway up. After that, she wears a red waistband that covers the top of her legs and waist and bit of her bottom torso. She then wears tall black leather boots with red buckles and buttons on the sides of it, and lastly she wears a mask that covers only her eyes but it's curved like a horn on both tops. The mask is black, but the horn-curves are red, resembling a devil. Appearance: She is 5'8 and a half and weighs 139 lbs. She has a lightly tanned olive skin tone that go well with her deep dark brown eyes. She has long black hair that is parted to the right in the front and in the back ends in the middle of her back, shortening by the sides as it gets to the bottom, like a triangle in a way, but does not look like a triangle at all. She's currently wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a loose and floppy poncho-like thing, sorta like a life guard vest or something but it's a shirt, and it also is short-sleeved and doesn't go as long as the white shirt. She wears dark blue jeans that are tight, maybe classified as skinny jeans or just tight jeans for a girl, and wears black boots, not high-heel boots, but books like Ug's. Fears: Having everything of hers lost or destroyed. (This fear has already been accomplished, in a way.) Being alone and lost in this world. (Currently happening.) Disabilities: None Weapon/ Super abilities: She carries no weapons. Her super abilities, though, is being able to sprout cloned parts or full body clones of herself and only herself but on any surface. (I know I used this on another RP of yours, but I hope it's okay to use it again.) For example, she could clone an arm on a wall to open the door for someone or she could completely make a whole entire clone of herself spawn anywhere. Personality: From her given nature and past life, Robin does not show much emotion or concern for others and anything. She only speaks up when spoken to or something noteworthy has happened. When fighting, though, she'll be merciless and use her abilities to their largest extents in battle. Weaknesses: Whenever or something hurts a cloned part, the pain will be redirected to her original body. Another thing is that she does not have super strength or speed or anything with her clones, nothing enhances at all with the cloned part, though if she sprouts several over them, she's capable of doing many things anyway. Catchphrase: "When fighting against me, speed and power mean nothing..." Bio: When she was a little girl, around seven or eight, Robin's dad passed away in a car accident while her mother left her for a rich man but didn't want to bring Robin along, so left her with her aunt. Her aunt was abusive and mean, ordering her to clean the floor when it's already sparkling and clean dishes that have just been washed. For quite some time, this is how she had to live, until her aunt just couldn't bare to stand her any longer too and left her alone, completely alone, not giving her to anyone. In the empty and alone house, she was found by Child Protection Services when people saw her going to school, walking alone, and buying food from money her aunt left her. They took her to a fosters home, but she was never bought. Never sold. Some of the other kids witnessed her ability and called her a devil, thus the name Devil Woman began, at first being Devil Child. Eventually, the fosters home shut down and she was moved to another fosters care, still not being sold. She was then 13 at the time, but then her mother who abandoned her a long time ago had come back, being dumped by the man and now able to to take Robin back. Her mother would go out every night, be gone for days, forget to pay the bills, and so on. And on one day, her mother also saw her using her ability. She screamed, ran around, frightened, and threatened to call the police, but she did not. After a while, a letter came, inviting Robin to this school. Robin didn't even know she was enrolled for it, but her mom quickly signed her up, hoping to get rid of her forever. Her last words to her were "Goodbye, you Devil..." Character Quote: Sample Post: Robin Her mom had just said it. "Goodbye, you Devil." The words replayed over and over like a song stuck on repeat. Furious, she wanted to clone a number of arms on her mother's body and break her back, maybe even her neck, but she didn't. She turned away from her mother and began to walk away. She made her way towards the school, not quite in it yet. She knew of the ranks already, and she knew she'd be a Pup, unless she somehow automatically became an Omega, which wouldn't be surprising. Or maybe they'd make their own rank for her, "Devil Children." Robin made her way to the front door and pushed her way inside, not knowing what to expect ahead of her...
EpicChic
#82210859Saturday, November 17, 2012 1:37 AM GMT

(Let me guess, JP, Nico Robin? And making a character now.)
coollegodude1
#82214251Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:18 AM GMT

Student Super name: The guardian angel. Name: Jefferson Scott Nationality: British Gender: Male A.ge: 16 Super Suit: White jacket, white pants, white tanktop, and a angel hat. Apperance:Brown hair in a quiff up to half his neck. Blue eyes, scar on cheek, blue eyes, and white teeth, white, yet tan. He has a burn on his arm, and currently wears, a white shirt, over that, black jacket, blue jeans, white socks, and black Nike shoes. He is 5 7' and is 185 pounds. He is slightly strong, and has a slight six pack. Fears: The color red and the word, knife, and shot. Disabilities: Whenever he see's the color red, hears the word knife, or shot, he thinks of when his Mom killed His Dad Weapon/ Super abilities: No weapons, but he can read peoples mind and can talk top people with his mind. Also can use a force field. Personality: He is nice. He thinks there is a good in everyone and is very friendly. Weaknesses: Whenever he see's the color red, hears the word knife, or shot, he thinks of when his Mom killed His Dad. Also, he isn't very silent. Catchphrase: "I know, deep inside, everyone is good. If you just dig deep enough, you can find that good." Bio: Ever since he was 4 he was abused by his drunk Father. He always saw his Mother doing whatever Jeff's Dad said, and she was so afraid. When Jefferson was 8, his Mom tried to escape so Jefferson's Dad grabbed her and punched and kicked her. Jefferson jump on top of his father, pulling his hair. His Dad pushed him to the floor and kicked him. Then his Mom stabbed his head. Him and his Mom escaped. She brainwashed Jeff of thinking that ever happened, insted he thinks his father died at birth. But still, whenever his see's the color red, hears knife, or shot, he gets a flashback. Character Quote: Sample Post: Jefferson I wake up and and smell bacon. I get up and see breakfast on the table, bacon and eggs. I look at the clock and it is 11:45. I hear my Mom "You woke up late." I hear her say. "Yeah sorry." I say to her as I sit down and have breakfast. She pours me orange juice. I finish up and it is 12:00. "I'm gonna get the mail." I tell her. I walk out and get the mail. Before going in I check if there is anything for me. I was on the road and a guy who was on a bike ran over here. I cussed in my mind, then heard him say, "Hey, man Language." I was confused. I look and see the letter for the school.. I walk in and ask Mom what it is. She sighs. "Well, I guess you need to know. You have powers- like your Father, but his powers were removed." She says sadly. "They will teach you these powers." She sighs then signs it. She drives me to the school and I walk in.
KatherineBlob
#82216729Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:42 AM GMT

(Joining!)
TelamonLikeFire
#82217353Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:49 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
TaiWolf1234
#82217533Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:51 AM GMT

(Bookmarrrkedd... I must think of something unique. :c)
Rianbowstar12
#82217840Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:54 AM GMT

(Accepted all but TelamonLikeFire.)
TelamonLikeFire
#82217899Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:55 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
ix3Candy
#82218003Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:56 AM GMT

[ good lord, i should probs get a very unoriginal super power first. hopefully no one took fire controlling power thingy? ] and cue the evil laughter
awesomehayden123
#82218519Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:01 AM GMT

Super name: Swift Name: Dominique J. Thompson Nationality: (Not to the extreme such as Demons or angels. Choose such as this: American, British, Japanese, African, ECT.) British Gender:Male A.ge: 19 Super Suit: (Yes, you are required to wear one during your workout and training to get into that hero spirit.) He wears a neck-down black suit with yellow long sleeves and black gloves, and the pant legs are yellow from the knee down, too. His helmet slightly reembles a Spartan helmet shape-wise, but is a soft material and is pure black with one yellow stripe down the center. Appearance: Dominique is tall and lanky. His s.kin has a slight tan and is dotted with freckles. His hair is long and a red velvet colour with a slight shine to it, and is slightly curved. His eyes are of normal shaped and dark brown in colour. his nose is slightly large, and his lips are of average size. His ears are small. He has rings under his eyes from little sleep. His teth are stright, but the top left canine is missing. His dayclothes consist of a simple t-shirt of either deep red or deep green colours, faded jeans, and simple sneakers. Fears: He is very afraid of a few simple things- heights, bears, and planes. Disabilities: He is not the most charismatic, and is easily confused. He is also fairly weak in hand-to-hand co.mbat. W.eapon/ Super abilities: He has super speed, telek.inisis. Personality:Dominique is of average intelligence, but, as said before, is easily confused. He is fairly shy, but once you get to know him, he is a very outgoing guy who tries his hand at jokes. He is h.ot-headed, and will get angry at some minor offenses. He is fairly ambitious, and also slightly emoti.onal. Weaknesses: Anything heavy crushing him, villans with super-strength, and is manipulated easily. Catchphrase: How you gonna $h0o.t me down when I guide the rocket? Bio: (At least one paragraph) Dominique is the yo.ungest of nine. He was treated poorly by his sibli.ngs, and, occasionally, his p.arents. He was never popular, and did not know about his powers until he was el.even, when he became so angry at a class bully he picked im up... with his mind. After that, he became a fre.ak. He was shunned by his fami.ly and the few friends he had. He went into depressi.on, and now still has it, but it a tiny problem. Character Quote: "You move buildings with your arms. I move buildings wwith my mind. Who is superior?" Sample Post: Dominique The sharp sound of the ringing alarm made me jolt my head up, hitt.ing the bunk above me. A loud thump rattled the frame, and the person above me mo.aned, still asleep. I clutched my forhead, my teeth clenched. I sighed and stood up from my bunk, and set the alarm clock to snooze. "Guess it's time for another day." I say to myself as I stretch. I walk over to the maple-coloured dress.er on the other side of the room, pulling open my drawer. I grab an earth green shirt and jeans, slipping them on without bothering to take off my nightclothes. I walk into the bathr00m to prepare for the day. Fluffy pancakes are fluffy.
EpicChic
#82219079Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:08 AM GMT

Student Super Name: Fire Fist Name: Camie Fujioka Nationality: Japanese-American with a tint of a british accent in her voice. Gender: Female A.ge: 16 Super Suit: an orange sleeveless hoodie, red elbow high fingerless gloves, pippi red striped leggings, and black fold down lace up ankle boots with a red half mask Appearance: Pale-ish skin, lean, a bit taller than other girls her age, black hair with teal and red streaks that reaches a tiny bit past her shoulders, memorable sparkling dark red eyes and a scar on her right shoulder. Outfits and hairstyles vary. Fears: Heights and venomous snakes. Disabilities: none Weapon/Super Abilities: She can turn any part of her body into fire and back into a solid. Also when there is a fire she can turn it into a smaller fire, but never an ember. Anything close costs most of her energy. Weaknesses: The Sea Prisim Stone and Ocean Water Catchphrase: "Ah, Shut up!" Bio: Camie was born normally, like any other baby. Then after a few years, she was abandoned at her cousin's house. She learned how to live with it, until one day. When she was 12, one day at school, she got furious at a specific person. then when the other threw a punch, her shoulder turned into fire and back. She was then on considered a freak. Eventually, her cousin enrolled her in WOLF academy so she wouldn't have to self-train her powers. Character Quote: "Don't push me." Sample Post: Camie I walked up to the school with my bags full of things to remind me of home. I was wearing my hear in a side ponytail and a green tank top, grey skinny jeans, and black high tops. I walked in, looking around and hoping this wasn't going to be too hard. "Then again, I have been through a lot. Shouldn't get my hopes up too high." I sighed. Fluffy Pancakes
JPFan
#82219391Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:11 AM GMT

(@Epic; You know it. Let me guess, Ace but with Camie's name?)
JPFan
#82219466Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:12 AM GMT

(Oh and even though I was accepted, Fluffy Pancakes.)
EpicChic
#82219475Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:12 AM GMT

(I got SUCKED into One Piece :D)
Rianbowstar12
#82220205Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:20 AM GMT

Student Super name: Hourglass Name: Walter Scott Nationality: American Gender: Male A.ge: 16 Super Suit: He just wears a formal suit because he cannot think of anything else. He knows he doesn't really have a super power. Appearance: He has neat, clean cut sandy blonde hair as his circular black huge nerdy glasses cover his blue eyes. He has pale peach pink skin because he never gets outside to play any sports. He usually wears a long sleeve pure white button up shirt with a blue vest over it. For his pants he has navy blue slacks with a belt around his waist. He wears long white socks that reach his knees while black formal shoes cover his socks. Fears: Rejection, failing, dogs, lighting, roachs, rats, water, and heights. Disabilities: He skinny and lanky, weak and not one to fight. He likes to sit alone unless he finds people he can understand- people like him. Weapon/ Super abilities: Superhuman Longevity- ability to live longer than a usual human. Personality: He likes to sit alone, quiet. He is afraid of the rejection and bitterness others would give him because of his size, his personality, his power, and anything else they can find to insult him about. Weaknesses: His fears and personality. Catchphrase: "Human? Indeed. Supernatural? Not really, no." Bio: Walter's parents where one to attend a play of a famous actor of Delta city, when a fire is released by Scar. Walter was at home being watched by a babysitter as the flames chewed his parents to ashes. Walter was later transfered into a strict orphanage, he was the smallest kid in his age group. He refused to eat unless they threatened to whip him, but even if he did eat he remembers his parents death. He loved to crack open a good book when the orphanage was donated some. But in the reading room of the orphanage their was an hourglass. He loved to play with it, but it always mad ehim sad. He wish that he could reverse time to see his parents again and not to live longer to remember what Scar did. One day they get check ups the first time when he was about 15, the doctor was amazed of his result, discovering a super natural power of Longevity. The government had to look further into his supernatural ability, finding it not really urgent because he coud just live longer. And that's what bother him, why can't he just have super powers like the comic he reads. Why can't he at least be like everyone else or at least like the supernatural with helpful powers. Character Quote: "I just can't be like anyoe in this world, not even as a supernatural to I fit in." Sample Post: I packed in my toothpaste, motuhwash, oh and my sorrows. I read the leader, I going into a prison with a bunch of supernatural freaks. I will be a pup, a wimp, someone to push around. Oh wait, I am always pushed around- even by myself.
Rianbowstar12
#82220535Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:24 AM GMT

(@TelamonLikeFire, pick another name- the other one is just silly. EpicChic, not accepted- personality?)
River777
#82220947Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:29 AM GMT

Super name: Dueler Name: Kaidan Winthrop Nationality: American Gender: Male A.ge: Seventeen Super Suit: Sturdy black pants made of a thick material, and a white shirt made of flexible and tough material. He covers his face with a black oval like mask, that he can see one way through. He prefers functionality over style. Appearance: Short and lithe. He has pale skin that complements his icy blue eyes. His hair is a pale platinum that falls over his face and down to his shoulder. He has several scars running over his body, both long and small. He has one that runs down from the corner of his left eye to his chin. He prefers simple clothing, such as black jeans and plain t-shirts. He goes barefoot when it's an option. He has laugh lines, though he doesn't seem to be the type. Fears: He has a fear of inferiority and betrayal. He also has a more physical fear of guns. Weapon/ Super abilities: He is a swordsman and has inhuman speed and reflexes. His sword is made out of a hard metal alloy, resistant to rust, bending, and breaking. The sword is simple European longsword style, meant to be wielded in one hand. No decorations adorn it, and it resides in a simple black leather sheath. Personality: Straight forward to the point some might consider him rude. He's confident to a tee. A bit quick to anger. Calm to a fault. Weaknesses: His strength and stamina do not match his agility. He is quick to tire. Catchphrase: "Let's finish this quick." Bio: Kaidan Winthrop was born in Cleveland, Ohio suburb to normal parents of unremarkable status. He attended a public school, where he quickly established himself as a lone wolf. He did his own thing for a few years, and for the most part, he was at peace. Until one day, he was jumped by students from a different school. Scared, he stumbled backwards and his hands fell on a stick. They advanced on him, and he went wild. The boys were badly injured, and Kaidan was left there standing breathless and bloody. That is how he discovered his abilities. He struggled with his revelations for a few months, but then he began to hone them, as if in preparation. Sample Post: It's noon. I hear the bells of a clock tower in the distance and I sigh. I'm burning daylight. I pick up my duffel bag and walk down the stairs. "I'm going out," I yell to anybody who can hear. "Alright," my dad yells back. He's easy going like that, but my mother on the other hand, would have to give me the third degree. Well, if she knew what I knew, I would to. But whatever. She doesn't need to know about my...... abilities. I grab an apple of the table and I'm gone. I've got business in the city. Other: fluffy pancakes
EpicChic
#82221001Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:30 AM GMT

(I didn't put that? Sorry.) Personality: She is nice and quiet at first, but when she gets mad, she gets REALLY mad. When you become her friend, she will be a bit less cooped up. Also she has that piece of curiosity and fiesty-ness that wraps up Camie's package.
BAMitsPUPPY66
#82221334Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:34 AM GMT

Student Super name: Shiftia. lame ono Name: Mika Takei Nationality: (Not to the extreme such as Demons or angels. Choose such as this: American, British, Japanese, African, ECT.) Japanese ~~~ Gender: F A.ge: 14 Super Suit: (Yes, you are required to wear one during your workout and training to get into that hero spirit.) SERIOUSLY. my god. omg magneto style yes. She wears a tight black suit with red 2 red lines on the side. Appearance: Long, silky strawberry-blonde hair with blunt bangs. She has dark brown irises and black pupils, and normal Asian sized eyes. Mika also has long eyelashes, with thin eyebrows. She has long, thin scars on her back and 1 on her neck where she had been repeatedly whipped when she did something wrong in the old days. She wears clothes that she likes. And Mika has pale skin, but it's not THAT pale. It's tanned a bit. She has slender arms and legs, with hands and feet a bit smaller than the average 15 year old. Mika has soft light peach-colored lips. She likes to pain her nails a peachy color like her lips, and when she blushes her face gets really red. Mika wears one special necklace, that her mother gave her before she passed away. It was a slab of shiny amethyst, with thin black thread. Fears: The dark, being alone, and heights. Like really high heights. Gets her all shaky. She hates being alone, but she's used it since she was always alone. Mika DEFINITELY hates spiders. Gives her the hibi-gibis. She hates the dark so much she keeps all the lights on. Disabilities: None. Weapon/ Super abilities: Well. well well. She can shapeshift into any animal, or mimic any animal abilities, or change into half human and half something. If she gets hurt in animal form, it hurts her. Anything that impacts her while using her ability is doubled. Personality: Mika is very quiet, and prefers the company of animals or wildlife than humans. She is bold and never shy, but she's sensitive. Weaknesses: Her powers which really just are a nuisance to her. Catchphrase: "Cool." Mika says that when she really just doesn't pay attention. Bio: (At least one paragraph) Mika grew up with her parents. She loved them, and never wanted to leave them. Her parent's promised her that they would always protect her. One reason was that she had unusual powers, which were just bad-people magnets. That promised worked...until she was 5. Her parents died in a terrible fire, consuming everything including her parents. Shortly after that, a ringmaster tracked her and captured her. He abused Mika, and never gave her enough food. He used her as a money-maker in the circus, forcing her to change into animals. If she didn't do what she was told, she would get whipped, resulting in her scars. That went on like that for 10 years. TEN. Horrible. Years. It was a miracle she survived all that abuse. Character Quote: is this necessary. Sample Post: From the past. Mika roared with pain as she was whipped while she was a lion. She painfully dragged herself to the loop of fire, and jumped, just barely jumping through alive. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE FREAK OF ALL FREAKS!" He roared. The crowd went wild with laughter, and they threw things at her. She barely noticed, since the whip mark was welling with blood, and it soon turned a purple color. That was not a good sign. He whipped her again, and commanded her to go to her caravan. She ran out, and turned into a human, and jumped into her hay bed. She weeped and weeped, the pain searing through her body. She has no one to help her. She was lonely. She was hurt. Her heart ached for her parents, and for anyone that could help her.
ElementChill01
#82221486Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:36 AM GMT

Super name:HawkEye Name:Cody "Redjay" Burns Nationality: United Kingdom, or British in our case Gender:Male (Obviously) A.ge:29 Super Suit: A Black Super suit with Red and Dark Orange stripes. Appearance:Brown hair, Height is 6"4", Tan skin. Average weight. Fears:Death,Blood Disabilities:Is a bit weak in one leg, has a bit of a hard time walking.But none the less he is in a good state. Weapon/ Super abilities: And crossbow,his special ability being able to use wings to fly Personality:Nice when not in danger,demanding in tough situations. Rude to those who share a disliking of him. Weaknesses:N/A Catchphrase:"If it ain't me, then its you." Bio: No one actually ever told him what he was getting into during this so called experiment that a Secret team had held. It was to test Biotics and such to see what effect it had on humans. The effects were quite nonsustaining. Everyone thought he had died,but he didn't. So he laid knocked for a Year....surprisingly he lived that long. And now here he stands today...a Student in WOLF Character Quote:"Another Day Another Challenge". Sample Post:
Rianbowstar12
#82221833Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:40 AM GMT

(All excepted but darkx100.)
EpicChic
#82221952Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:41 AM GMT

(When will we start? Sorry, I'm eager.)
BAMitsPUPPY66
#82222087Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:43 AM GMT

(Phew, that was tough. I had to get off the computer so I didn't get to put more detail
BAMitsPUPPY66
#82223510Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:00 AM GMT

dangeet she left.

of     31   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right