of     1   

FreeMan9119
#82394861Monday, November 19, 2012 4:07 AM GMT

AGAIN, I bring this freaken issue up and yet the lazy admins have yet to fix it! I keep getting kicked out of games by the admins and they just won't stop! I have OBC, I payed 20 bucks and I still am paying 20 bucks, but I'm really going against this. You limit us so much in this community, now with all these wretched updates. It's messed up gameplay for me and MOST of the other community. THe selected few that you've chosen are not experiancing problems, but the rest of us you're testing on our computers and seeing if the updates work or not. It's just messed up! My main point is the fact that I can't play a game without either loosing connection or being kicked out by a ROBLOX admin. They give me this message but really I think they're trying to kick me out and keep me off ROBLOX. This has been going on so long now that I'm loosing my patients and I'm going to start accusing the admins. I posted five posts before, and yet everyone else only responded in "yes I have that issue too" not a single person helped, so this issue is left to you admins, and since you're not fixing it, it's your fault it's happening, OR you're the one doing it. Two ways to look at it. "ROblox crash - Roblox has an error and is closing. We're sorry!" Now, admins, please; before you kick me out can you tell me what my error is? I would really like to know so maby I could adress the problem from the source and find out what it is. By telling me that I have to forcefully close my browser, you're not helping me at all. You're making me blame you and have to type up these long pointless paragraphs on the forums seeing if anyone else has the problem. Tl;drs gtfo
IAmBossoyes
#82396437Monday, November 19, 2012 4:31 AM GMT

I get that sometimes, only while playing survival 303..

of     1