of     1   

ExternalDominator
#83354726Saturday, December 01, 2012 1:55 AM GMT

It seems nowadays ROBLOX is pretty much all spam, you go to a comment section on a game and all you see is "Post this on ten gears and get 1 million ROBUX and Tix!" For the last damn time, it does not work! The logical solution was just to report anyone who did it, thus reducing the amount of spam spread around the ROBLOX community. It does not seem to be working considering some people love spreading spam, and are making new spam comments on alternate accounts. It seems impossible to stop spam, but I have thought of a system, which is possible, and even other websites to use. How will this system reduce spam on ROBLOX? You cannot post the same comment over ten times, meaning that all spam comments will have to stop. It also means that is will stop ALL of the "Post this on ten gears" nonsense because it does not let you post a similar thing. No more "1st Comment!" ect. No more "Post this on ten gears" No more "Follow this site for 1 million ROBUX and Tix" No more "BC chains" And best of all, it will stop a lot of scamming as well. -External the Dominator. (I do apologize if this idea has already been thought of.) (Comments are for feedback, be nice please.)
kingcheezit
#83354864Saturday, December 01, 2012 1:56 AM GMT

First of all, reported for swearing. Second of all, this can be easily sidestepped. How? Change it so that there's a period or an exlamation point, change one thing, make alts and post the same thing, etc.
Hyphalax
#83354976Saturday, December 01, 2012 1:57 AM GMT

>king there's a reason why "damn" isn't filtered. it's not a swear word.
ExternalDominator
#83355019Saturday, December 01, 2012 1:58 AM GMT

King, 1. Where did I swear sorry? 2. "Similar" is written in there somewhere.
AzNxRecon
#83355577Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:04 AM GMT

Amen to you mate!, Cheers! /OrbitalStike\
Hyphalax
#83355821Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:06 AM GMT

c+ping my response from the other thread In my opinion, this is a horrible idea. First, common comments that aren't bad would get blocked, and it would turn into a whole bunch of people having to constantly filter bypass. Second, there's so much spam because the community is that gullible. If you don't like it, find a different game. Trying to helicopter over the community with a filter so that they can't post dumb things is really, really stupid.
Summercakealt
#83356036Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:09 AM GMT

Support. But it could easily be abused. e.g Post this on ten hats! second time: Post this on ten hats!! <--- notice the extra exclamation point? See, this system only detects the same message. Although when you add an extra letter or something, the system detects it as a different message. If you could come up with a solution to this, let's say... not allowing a person to comment something similar to what they commented before, then I would give my full support.
Thundagar
#83356302Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:12 AM GMT

It could easily be changed, support though. Cheers Mate
ExternalDominator
#83356947Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:18 AM GMT

I did say "Similar things" in there, that would cover what you are saying. V2 is just about done!
ExternalDominator
#83357308Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:22 AM GMT

NBA157
#83358396Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:33 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1