of     1   

Fakebunz
#83660784Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:13 PM GMT

Well, not to my perspective anyways. You see, if I were sat down and asked what the words "Post Reply" mean on a forum, I would say something among the lines of posting an ACTUAL reply to the person you want to ACTUALLY reply to. However, the ROBLOX Team doesn't exactly see eye-to-eye with me on this. You see, when you hit "Post Reply", it just gives you a blank post at the bottom of the thread. Well, what are the odds of the person you want to reply to seeing it? Yes, you could always say "@whoever", which stands for "at" meaning you want to reply to them, but its a little inconvient. I mean, ROBLOX is all about convience, right? They updated the building tools they had for nearly three or four years straight due to the fact it wasn't easy enough for the new audience. Anyways, to get back on track, why doesn't the "Post Reply" ACTUALLY allow you to post a reply to the person you want to? That is what I want to solve today. There would be a new button called "New Post" next to the "Post Reply" button. This button would simply do what the "Post Reply" button does. So, if you just want to get your opinion out there without actually replying to anyone, this would be ideal. However, for the new and revamped "Post Reply" button, things would be different. First, you would go to the person you'd want to reply to's, whether it be the OP'er or not, post and click the "Post Reply" button. It would take you to the familiar drafting area, but instread, the excerpt of the original person's post would be their, only italicize. There would be a bolded dash, or -, indicating that all words below that line will be your own. And instead of putting your post all the way at the bottom, it'd put it under the person you'd like to reply to's original post. Also, whenever someone replies to your post or you reply to someone elses post, a new message indication will pop up, saying whoever replied to your post. That way you can see the reply and they can see yours. PROS: Better organization, actually gives meaning to the feature and the words "Post Reply". Have an idea for a PRO? Feel free to share it! CONS: Would have to take some getting used to, seeing how it's become almost impulse to click "Post Reply" for such a long time. But other than that, I really cannot think of anything else. Have an idea for a CON? Feel free to share it! As always, your opinions and idea are always welcome. But please, make all criticism constructive, as the idea will never get better without it. .: S.C :.
MarioKartAddict
#83661541Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:22 PM GMT

i stopped reading at "ROBLOX is all about convience, right?" hell. no.
Twoublekinz122
#83661599Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:23 PM GMT

I was just thinking. of this -Support-
Fakebunz
#83746725Thursday, December 06, 2012 1:51 AM GMT

@Mario I provided evidence to ROBLOX's strive for convenience. It's not my fault that ingrates like you won't take five minutes out of your otherwise slow-paced lives to actually review and provide a response. .: S.C :.
Firewarrior321
#83747847Thursday, December 06, 2012 2:04 AM GMT

This would be nice, but as I see it, new people would be confused, and I don't see the point in it very much when all you have to do is type "@" and the person's name or a nickname like people call me "Fire." Not that hard....so, 50% support? :3 ~Don't expect the best scenarios. You'll be disappointed in the end.~
#83756565Thursday, December 06, 2012 3:47 AM GMT

I believe that a true post reply button should be implemented in the forum overhaul that's going to happen soon. ~I am not a Mythbuster. I am a LogicBuster.~
ROBLOX_Marksman
#83758217Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:15 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1