of     1   

tahu157
#83760377Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:57 AM GMT

This is an updated version of one of my previous ideas with a few minor edits. You can read the original post here: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=82872516 Idea concept art: http://www.roblox.com/MultiCamera-Concept-Art-item?id=99760831 Keep in mind that I just uploaded that image a few minutes ago and it has yet to finish being moderated. I am not even sure if you will be able to see anything in the picture. --Table of Contents-- 1 - The Basic Idea 2 - Possible Uses 3 - Restrictions 4 - Updates ------------------------ The basic idea: The ability to view multiple cameras within a ROBLOX game on one screen. Whenever you begin viewing an additional camera, your game window splits into different "sub-screens," one for every camera your are currently viewing. I.E if you were viewing two different cameras, your screen would be split into two equal rectangular sub-screens. If you were viewing four cameras your screen would be divided into four equal square sub-screens. Possible uses: - Puzzle games that require multiple perspectives of one scene - Games that require you to play as two different characters at the same time - Realistic security cameras for group forts and buildings Restrictions: This would not be a universal feature that would allow you to slap a new camera anywhere you wanted on any game. The creator of a given place would have to set and script permissions for these cameras. Updates: The Following are changes or additions made to the previous version of the idea. HUD: The HUD would stay the same, it will not move or duplicate if multiple cameras are being accessed. E.G you would only see the normal HUD sitting on top of the sub-screens instead of the HUD being duplicated for each and every camera created sub-screen. Camera number limit: The maximum amount of cameras you could view at any one time would four. One because four is nice easy number to work worth, but mainly because two: the screens would become to small to effectively use if there where any more than four crammed into a ROBLOX game window at the same time. Support? If not, why? Constructive criticism is always welcome.
tahu157
#83772659Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:27 PM GMT

Bump
incredy
#83772718Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:30 PM GMT

Le support is alway's welcome. ~I read Ideas, And Disasters will appear~
tahu157
#83785732Thursday, December 06, 2012 10:04 PM GMT

Bump
BrockRocksYourSocks
#83787525Thursday, December 06, 2012 10:24 PM GMT

Support!