of     1   

Twoublekinz122
#84182852Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:17 AM GMT

Ok honestly, I have no idea. why the the "insert tool" was disabled. I really miss it and think it should come back I can't name a way it was abusive plus! it was fun to play with and thats the thing that entertained me if there' was no games to play. but over-all I really think the insert to should come back meaning; so its not "disabled" anymore. ;/
MightyDantheman
#84183301Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:22 AM GMT

full suport. agreed. Though I think it should be added to the tool lists on build mode and personal survers.
edelafose
#84183316Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:22 AM GMT

No support. 1. This is actually in the WNTS, but I will still reason. 2. People would have insert wars, and it would cause lag, freezing computers, breaking servers, and ruining the game for some people. 3. You know how we have exploiters and "hackers?" I'm sure, by now, you should know the existence of them. Well, they used to be a minor issue, but then they became major as the popularity of the exploits inflamed throughout ROBLOX. Eventually, exploiters started inserting the "Insert Tool" and began breaking servers, crashing computers, and even inserting crude meshes[That is why they also removed the meshes].
MightyDantheman
#84183622Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:26 AM GMT

I think you should start supporting and not not supporting because really, you just search for reasons why an idea shouldn't work. Try this, support and say the good things and bad things atleast, atleast say good things or just don't say anything at all.
edelafose
#85125310Monday, December 24, 2012 5:14 AM GMT

Not my job to support, I'm here to be logical. This idea is not good in my sights, and I have my opinion, thank you.
800imawesome
#85131430Monday, December 24, 2012 6:57 AM GMT

@mighty You're obviously new here. The whole point of this forum is to filter out good or bad ideas, and to do that, you need to look for flaws first, good qualities second.

of     1