of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

VoidHack
#84983552Saturday, December 22, 2012 7:49 PM GMT

The sun sets on the lone rider as he gallops into the village. Shopkeepers peddle their merchandise, mainly forms of herbs, meats, and vegetables, also advertising their cures. Two lone men watch the rider, one unsheathes hi nodachi and the other his katana. The rider stops a few feet away and gets off his horse. He rests his hand on his blade and approaches them, "Let me through" he declares, standing watch at the two guards of the village, "State your name, traveler" both the men say to the traveler at the same time. "My name is Ichiro Komatsu" as it was said his blade became unsheathed, and sliced through the chests of both the guards before they could react. He mounted his horse and rode through the city as if nothing happened, the soldiers still dead on the ground from where they were slain. Ichiro at last made it to the mountains. On the side of Ichiro's horse was a sack, inside was a little girl whose name was unknown, she was screaming and kicking, nothing of which would break the magically enchanted bag. At last they approached an old hut near the top of the mountain, it was surrounded in trees so that it would not have been easily seen. Inside was an old woman wearing torn rags, on her hip was a rusted dagger, and in the middle of the room was a large bowl with herbs and boiled water inside. "Ah hell Ichiro my student." she greeted him, "Greeting mother. I have brought the child you asked for the sacrifice." Ichiro untied the knot and the child spewed onto the floor begging for forgiveness, the mother slapped the child. "Hush now. It will be alright deary." she said, stroking the child hair, the mother nodded at Ichiro who already understood. Ichiro grabbed the child's arms and held her to the ground while the mother spewed her insides with the dagger. The child lay there dead as the mother and Ichiro put the contents into the bowl, and started the fire underneath. "This is our chance to rule Ichiro! You and I will conquer japan, even if we must shed the blood of all who oppose us!" as the fire grew so did the smoke, the witch drew out a staff from a closet and mumbled some words which allowed her to control the smoke, or the plague. Chaos spread throughout all of japan. All who ingested the smoke became undead terrors. They mutated into quickly humanoids with rotting skin that feasted on the flesh, others became giant muscled humanoids, or obese creatures with the will to spew a nauseous toxin that was deadly, and could instantly kill the victim, or victims. Samurai warriors have been sent in armies to slay the evil, but to not comeback or ever be heard from again. Meanwhile Ichiro and The Mother have lead a crusade of the undead, and her followers across japan, wrecking havoc and recruiting more cultists, so that she may overthrow japan. Samurais are needed throughout japan, as well as anyone who can be of use to the ruler. If you can craft, or fight, the king wants you! He is recruiting all, for The Mother wants death, the king wants revenge. A war between two powerful forces has erupted, and only one can come out on the top! Will you be loyal to the rulers army? Or will you be a cultists, or follower of The Mother? ☼Sheet☼ Name: Title(opt.): ☼GE: Faction(Ruler. Mother): Clothing: Body Desc.: Personality: Items: Biography: Extras: ☼Rules☼ No godmodding, you are not invincible No Mary sueism You cannot be an undead, though you can be a cultist Please no trolling I I I strikes your out If you become inactive tell us so you can die off somehow please enjoy the roleplay put Japan in Extras
VoidHack
#84986872Saturday, December 22, 2012 8:28 PM GMT

(Anyone)
VoidHack
#84999456Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:55 PM GMT

(Cough)
cloneguin
#84999596Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:57 PM GMT

(Hold on, joining in a second.)
VoidHack
#85000529Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:08 PM GMT

Name: Aki Suzuki Title(opt.): Sensei (AKA Honorifics) ☼GE: 37 Faction(Ruler. Mother): Ruler Clothing: Aki wears a typical kimono with a black belt, as well as a straw hat on his head. Not much is unordindary his clothing. he also wears the wooden sandals and socks, another typical thing to his samurai attire. He carries a katana with him at all times. Body Desc.: Aki stands around 6'4, a tall man for the time he lived in. He was slightly muscular, weighing around 182lbs, he had tan skin, long black hair, and mistifying blue eyes that attracted the ladies. He was missing one finger on his left hand, a sacrifice for stealing fish when he was younger to feed his family. Personality: Caring, courageous, generous. Items: N/A Biography: He grew up poor in a broken hut outside of a village in japan. He was a thief, he had to be to survive. One day he was stealing fish when the man caught him, the man forced the boys hand down and took one of his fingers off and said, "This should teach you to not be a thief boy!" and gave aki a good kick out of his shop, never again did the boy thief, for he got a job as a fisherman. His mother died two years later and the fisherman job lasted him another six years until the plague, or outbreak came along, then he took upp a years training with the blade, and became a samurai, defending his country from the evil. Extras: japan
snakehunt
#85000688Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:10 PM GMT

(Samurai and Ninja team up time.... despite fighting over farmland...)
VoidHack
#85000718Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:10 PM GMT

(...Lol)
diana1
#85000903Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:12 PM GMT

{I'm tempted to join the Mother's side but i feel like i should join the Ruler's as well....Nice rp}
VoidHack
#85000993Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:13 PM GMT

(Thanks! I would suggest joining the side you like most.)
Mr44
#85001081Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:14 PM GMT

Might be joining soon.
cloneguin
#85001395Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:17 PM GMT

(Before I join, is there any "independent" faction? You have the good guys, the soldiers. And you have the bad guys, the cultists. IS there anyone in between? Say, an assassin (not necessarily ninjas), or a farmer with a sword?)
diana1
#85001532Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:19 PM GMT

{ T^T But it's too hard to chose.... Maybe a human follower of the Mother, but secretly trying to get revenge? Or a spy for the mother in the Ruler group? x-x}
VoidHack
#85001540Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:19 PM GMT

(Sure. I suppose you could be like neither with the ruler, or with the mother. I guess you could be independent, so yeah.)
VoidHack
#85002011Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:24 PM GMT

(bump)
diana1
#85004097Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:45 PM GMT

Name: Alexandra Kisagi ☼GE: 21 Faction(Ruler. Mother): {For now} Neutral {Although holds a bit of a grudge against Mother's} Clothing: Xan wears a normal grey kimono, although short, that lets her move around more freely, white cloth shoes with light-weight metal soles and a ragged straw hat. She has a dagger on her body somewhere. Body Desc.: Xan was tall, though it made her slender, had long black hair usually braided down her back and light green eyes that she usually covered. Personality: Arrogant, kind only with purpose and somewhat happy-go-lucky. Items: She always carries the dagger that her eldest brother gave her before one of Mother's minions killed him. Biography: She was born in an Inn that her mother had been a maid at, and grew up with three older brothers that treated her somewhat as a boy as well. Xan always wrestled and played with her brothers, so she grew up strong and protected. That was until her brother at 35 joined the Ruler's faction but died fighting. Her mother soon passed away and her second eldest brother married a woman and moved with her to another place. It was just her and her brother, who had become bitter due to his other brother's death. He brother then began to be strict with her and tried to train her to use her dagger lethally, but then he met a woman that softened him. She decided to move out of their home and has been travelling throughout the country ever since. Extras: Japan{?}
VoidHack
#85004221Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:46 PM GMT

(accepted)
VoidHack
#85004480Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:48 PM GMT

(Guys join!)
diana1
#85005421Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:59 PM GMT

{Aws.... Well it is sort of hard coming up with a character, but you know this was going to be the first rp since I came back to Roblox...}
VoidHack
#85005506Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:00 AM GMT

(I shan't let it die for your sake! Also, welcome back. You do seem.. familiar. As I know alot of old forumer, for myself is more ancient than this account here.)
VoidHack
#85006225Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:08 AM GMT

(Come on guys! Join Clone)
diana1
#85006456Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:11 AM GMT

{ XD Thanks. c: But also if another person joins soon then maybe we can start?
Mr44
#85006492Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:11 AM GMT

I'm writing my CS now. Patience.
VoidHack
#85006595Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:12 AM GMT

(Sure.)
VoidHack
#85024295Sunday, December 23, 2012 3:37 AM GMT

(bump)
gavinfirefox
#85024670Sunday, December 23, 2012 3:41 AM GMT

[Unsure if I want to join or not. Interests me, but doesn't. HMM.]