of     1   

incredy
#85169038Monday, December 24, 2012 7:22 PM GMT

Yellow hellow! I have a new suggestion. ~ROTATE MODEL~ Tittle explains much. There would be a "View" Button next every model, and when you click it, A new window will pop up. You could see the whole model; Zoom in, zoom out, and rotate it. Ofcourse, this is not included for Unpublished models. BUT, If thats too hard for ROBLOX, Here's an other idea for it... IF ROTATE MODEL IS HARD TO MAKE, THEN LOOK DOWN. You will be able to see every side of the model, it's like a photo viewer. You can only see the North side, East, south and west side. Also, you can zoom it. Also not included for Unpublished models. ~MODEL CHECKER~ You probably have seen much model scams. Well, here is a solution. With this new feature, you can see whats inside the model. Clicking on "Check model" will pop up a new window, It's like a explorer. You can see everything what the model has. Every brick is in it, Every script, etc. Not included for Unpublished models. ~NIL EXPLORER~ Ever had a virus but can't delete it, because it's invisible [Nil]? Well, here's a solution! We would have a new tab under "Explorer", located at "View". Simply, when you click it, A new tab will be shown next to the Explorer section. The nil Explorer would be the same as the Normal explorer, but it will show all nill too. IF NIL EXPLORER IS HARD TO MAKE, THEN LOOK DOWN. It would be a icon next to the Ungroup Icon. Simply, click it and it will show all the hidden things in the Explorer. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you for reading my whole Idea. I appriciate that.
incredy
#85169546Monday, December 24, 2012 7:27 PM GMT

Bump. ~If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If someone betrays you twice, it's your fault.~
danny12212
#85169610Monday, December 24, 2012 7:28 PM GMT

Don't bump if it's on the front page.
incredy
#85169866Monday, December 24, 2012 7:31 PM GMT

Better say support or no support. ~If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If someone betrays you twice, it's your fault.~
incredy
#85173098Monday, December 24, 2012 8:04 PM GMT

Bump ID= 2 ~If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If someone betrays you twice, it's your fault.~
incredy
#85179786Monday, December 24, 2012 9:18 PM GMT

Not even a single support.. ~If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If someone betrays you twice, it's your fault.~
incredy
#85228740Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:26 PM GMT

I will bump this for ever. ~If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If someone betrays you twice, it's your fault.~
RooDroken
#85229445Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:51 PM GMT

Support Model Rotate.
incredy
#85311074Wednesday, December 26, 2012 11:55 AM GMT

Bump. ~If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If someone betrays you twice, it's your fault.~

of     1