of     1   

geoxgia
#85509101Friday, December 28, 2012 4:11 PM GMT

Tryouts today for a movie :) Synopsis: Every 50 years, 5 children aged 16 are chosen to sit on the board of the country, each holding an unique power that has been passed down from generation to generation. The group is then taken away from everything they know, and placed in isolation from the rest of the world. They are then trained using that power, than they must appeal to the current board members on why they should take their places. He/she can demonstrate the power anyway they desire, but the board must be impressed, or they will be punished. How it will work: You will be assigned into groups and will be given one of the following parts- PART 1: Carina: I’m just.. I’m not ready for this. Martin: Carina, we just have to make it through this. Then we will be at the top of the country. Carina: Maybe I don’t want this! I don’t want to be taken away from my home, away from my friends, away from my family! This world is cruel to me, it’s not a luxury! Martin: Carina! Calm down… Carina: No! I want to run out of here, throw my staff outside the window and watch It burn to bit- Martin: Carina! Calm down. We’ll get this together.. I know we will.. I- I promise! PART 2: Chase: I heard you and Carina last night. What’s her deal? Martin: She’s just.. sensitive. Chase: Well, Firth doesn’t really like Carina’s attitude.. Martin: What?! You told Firth? Are you crazy? Do you want me killed? Chase: Well… Martin: No, I’m serious. He’s going to think something is up. Chase: What’s he going to do? Kill you? Martin: Yes! You’re obviously not getting this! Chase: I’m sorry! Something needs to be done with Carina though. She can’t mope around like that… thee board members will get her before Firth does. PART 3: Kris: How do you think your going to do? Brooklyn: I think I’m going to do better then you two nerds.. Carina: Brook, this is seriously no time to be rude. We are about to go in there and fight for our lives. Brooklyn: It’s not Brook, it’s Brooklyn. Carina: Yeah, because 3 letters makes SUCH a big difference Kris: Guys! Calm down. They don’t want people who cause conflict so easily! Carina: Then BROOK shouldn’t be here. Brooklyn: IT’S NOT BROOK, IT’S BROOKLYN! I’M NOT GOING TO BE SOMETHING HIKERS PEE IN! Carina: Stop being such a drama queen… ugh.. Kris: Guys, this is a stupid fight. Just calm down!

of     1