of     1   

nairb
#86255324Saturday, January 05, 2013 6:43 AM GMT

During game play on smaller mobile devices, ROBLOX only shows three tools in your inventory and a "Leave" button, as well as your health. Where is the Leaderboard and Chat? I asked that question: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=86125356 and the Moderator said it was due to space. Maybe Leaderboard and Chat could have separate UI? When pushing a button, another window could open up for Chat and Leaderboard. Chat could look similar to the Messages App for iPhones, and Leaderboard could look like a piece of paper with some bullet points on it. Chat would only be visible to 13+ accounts. Chat is basically a chat-room, you can see other user's dialogue and your own, type in your thoughts like you would on a PC or an iPad. Leaderboard is like it is on PC and iPad, you click on it, and it would display Leaderboard Statistics and rank you according to how many of the primary Leaderboard statistic you have. Do not say "no support" unless you have a typhoon storm against the absolute necessity that these ideas represent. Yes, it's a top priority for the Mobile team, I understand that. I am providing a solution to the cramped space problem when it comes to mini-Mobile platforms like the iPhone and iPod.
nairb
#86332368Sunday, January 06, 2013 2:15 AM GMT

I got lots to do today, let's keep it going.
antonio397
#86766072Saturday, January 12, 2013 11:38 AM GMT

So true bro I can't see what color I am in The Conquerors on roblox mobile. I like the app but why the heck not put a chat with a button and no leaderboards! AHHHH! I'm so mad about that I use my iPod for everything even posting this!

of     1