of     1   

axelvts
#86613897Thursday, January 10, 2013 12:56 AM GMT

First of all, I DO hate it when ROBLOX crashes because of some broken script, or you copy a large object, and it freezes your game, this has happened 100 times before, and I have had ENOUGH of this! Please make it so that once every 5 minutes, the game auto saves a back up file, and if your game crashes, you can revert back to FIVE minutes before for a almost perfect again place! Secondly, I wish for us to bring back user meshes! I think that ROBLOX should allow it to be allowed, and for Meshes to be moderated before usage, in this way people can't make inappropriate things and put them on ROBLOX. (I even step up to help moderate them if you need people). Third of all, I don't like all this cussing, I don't even think F and U should be in the same sentence with each other next to it, especially if it states them F before a long line of U's. Also, we need a blocker that stops spam, I think we should only be able to talk once per every 5 seconds, this way people can't spam: wefib wefdigwef ywbfkjw yuiwbejf ihkbwef. and wefiwehfwjhefu. and wedfie2dweiyf. in half a second or something... Forth I think that ROBLOXIANS should be able to be viewed with hats/ packages/ faces/ gear/ and user created content, and be able to put them on, and view it in a 3D view while staying in the ROBLOX window. Fifth, I think we should have three new things added to ROBLOX characters, and that is Back Grounds, poses, and Power ups. Backgrounds, would be for use behind the character, and poses could be like this- http://www.roblox.com/RedCliff-ad-Wide-item?id=70987508 (Ignore the text and advt. of it). Powerups should be separate from gear, being passive, like more health, higher jump, faster, etc. and players can chose not only if they want it in game, but what types they want to be used, like only speed, and health, or only jump, or faster health regen, and you can stack up to 3 power ups at a time. Sixth, I wish that the leader of a group should be able to allow the group currency to be evenly distributed throughout the group (When the leader thinks needed), giving the most be given the higher ranks, those who post on the wall the most (without the post being deleted) or shout, or visit group places the most. Seventh, I hope you good ROBLOX members and staff agree with me, and do something about these things, I hope you find my opinions and ideas interesting, and something that could help ROBLOX further in ways of fun, and usability.
lexham
#86614834Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:06 AM GMT

some of these are quite good. Quite the fan of autosave, but second will never happen. WNTS, I wish you just left it off. As for third, I agree the chat needs to have some limits. I don't understand the fourth... As for fifth, Backgrounds seem to be peaking in interest. ROBLOX may end up looking into this. Sixth I didn't bother reading, and I'm gonna have my doubts on seventh. (JK) Thanks for reading my stupid wall of text.
CptBasilisk
#86615531Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:15 AM GMT

All of these are good exept the "bring back user meshes" thats in the WNTS as lexham said. _________________________________________ F-f-face f.f.face to the palm
axelvts
#86616391Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:25 AM GMT

What do you guys mean by "WNTS"?
Trigati
#86616709Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:29 AM GMT

An autosave would be amazing, but you should be able to "set autosave functions". As to user meshes, they will probably never be brought back even if they could open up new levels of creativity, mostly because it could and would be abused without a very good moderation force. To your third suggestion, I can only say: Fudge, fun, fuchsia, fungal. A 3-D view of the character would be interesting, as would poses and backgrounds. I don't see how power-ups could be implemented without them being abused in games where you're supposed to have certain settings. The new features of groups also need a lot of refining, including group currency and the group store (You can't delete items once they're there, it's sort of infuriating if you make a mistake.) Anyways, those are my opinions on your opinions. --Shyshen
axelvts
#86617907Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:41 AM GMT

I agree, however I stated for User meshes to be Moderated BEFORE being able to use, meaning people will have a wait time, and also won't be able to sneak it in the game if it is disabled to be used. Also, you did not answer my previous question, who will tell me what that means?
GuestIy
#86618421Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:46 AM GMT

i like most of them @user made meshes WNTS umpa lumpa
gigabic
#86618603Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:48 AM GMT

I support 1, 4, and most of 5 ( Not the powerups part)
GuestIy
#86618784Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:50 AM GMT

also no support @#3 if i read it right i couldn't say words like "fun" "fungi" "full" etc rest seem nice umpa lumpa
Xyrial
#86626128Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:16 AM GMT

I support each of these except for the one with only being able to talk every five seconds... :/
axelvts
#86651783Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:51 PM GMT

I mean, these are just ideas, or well, thoughts on ideas, they could be edited to an extent. Also, if it were to be a word like Fungi I believe it would only be like that if you said FUUUUUUUUNGI! that would be considered a no no, also, alright, maybe bringing up meshes was a bad idea, I agree, however I DID say that they would be moderated BEFORE it would be able to be put in use.
axelvts
#86662413Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:08 PM GMT

Any others whom agree with my ideas?
axelvts
#86729383Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:20 AM GMT

Guess not..... Oh well, I guess I'll think up more stuff for next week, and put the link for this Forum up on it as well.
incredy
#86729929Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:26 AM GMT

"Powerups should be separate from gear, being passive, like more health, higher jump, faster, etc. and players can chose not only if they want it in game, but what types they want to be used, like only speed, and health, or only jump, or faster health regen, and you can stack up to 3 power ups at a time" Sounds like WoW. But I accept all your ideas unless for User-Made meshes. If no one explained you what WNTS is [Aka What not to suggest], Is a thread about things you may not post. ~Logic makes sense~
axelvts
#86955625Monday, January 14, 2013 8:42 PM GMT

lol, I was asking that for like FOREVAR! e-e No one answered me... Thanks! :D Incredy if you had BC I would give you like 50 Rs right now. lol.
Sonic5479
#86958025Monday, January 14, 2013 9:21 PM GMT

@The Cussing Part of this Suggestion One word. Fun.

of     1