of     1   

Amenaitekokoro
#87158284Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:48 PM GMT

Okay, I would like to arise a problem. A few of you know, I am going to be making another original movie named Angel's Light, however.. I have run into a problem! I need you to help me! I'm not the fastest builder in the world, and not the greatest scripter, and I am in dire need of some help! 5uperMe, and I, just can't do it by our selves!! If you would, like to help build the set, I would be GREATFULL!! I need ALL the help I can get right now. What I need help in is well building stuff, and set idea areas. As for the very first episode, of Angel's Light, there are about 5 different areas, that will be filmed!! I can build everything by myself.. However.. that would take me...?? A year :/ So, I really do need the help, you will be put in the credits that you helped build the set! Think of the honor! Who I am looking for: Some one who can make very detailed models Some one who is good at planning where things should be Some one who can script So basically, I need Builder's, Scripter's, and eyer's? I guess you would call it! Anyways if you would like to, help please message me, and tell me. I NEED your help, and think wouldn't it be awesome to help make a movie set?? Additional News: I am still filming Battle Bird's. it is almost done, and then hopefully I will be ready to have try outs for Angel's Light I might be making a Warrior Cat's movie, it will still be my own story, but with the idea of Erin Hunter's stories. Angel's Light is a very big movie/show that will take ALOT of people, and A LOT of work. It is not suggested for anyone under the age of 9 though... I mean.. I would rate it PG13 There is lots of action in it, and some romance, but it isn't anything beyond PG13 Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please do help -Rainwhisper CEO/Founder of TheAvalonProductionX, Hunger Games (We do the Hunger Games) and, our new empire, ShiBara Empire(WIP)
5uperMe
#87183087Friday, January 18, 2013 3:25 AM GMT

I can make really detaily stuff :3 But as for the rest... Well... Uhh yeah XD, so yes, we need helpers!
IceSkaterr
#87247251Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:13 AM GMT

I really want to help but...I can't do anything D: I can plan where things go but thats it D: I'm so sorry! I don't even know how to place models! :/

of     1