of     1   

buildingblox17
#87275179Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:30 AM GMT

Ok. First of all, bring back the insert tool. And no, it is not a major update. (Besides, major is an adjective, and adjectives are opinions!) Anyways, I think ROBLOX would be so much better if it was back. Why? Well, here is why: 1.) Insert Wars can come alive again. 2.) The Insert Tool was really fun. 3.) ROBLOX would ACTUALLY have something to do, because now it has no games due to the front page spammed with fakes. (Only forums are actually a thing to do, and ROBLOX is about games and building.) 4.) Spark new game ideas again. 5.) People can now actually enjoy creations being made, and see what cool things can happen. (Ex. a nuke.) 6.) Noobs haven't actually SEEN the insert tool, due to the pathetic stamper tool, which you can't do anything with. They will actually see and LEARN building better with the insert tool, not the stamper tool. 7.) There was no reason for ROBLOX to take it down, and seeing it back up again will spark joy in ROBLOX. Well, there you have it, ROBLOX. The choice is yours. We've demanded it, and you said you are listening. I understand you can't do everything, but come on, this will make everyone happy, and I know it will. BTW, I DO know the ACTUAL meaning of noob. (New player.) ~Lamborghini is awesome!!! :D~
pokekid1112
#87275614Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:37 AM GMT

1. Abusers in insert wars can come again 2.More explanation please 3.If you search you can find something to do 4-6. Use edit mode if you need to insert free models 7.People could insert place crashing scripts with it. Over all, no support.
CheesyPita
#87275708Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:39 AM GMT

Just use studios.
buildingblox17
#87275869Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:43 AM GMT

1.) It doesn't matter about abusers, there still IS abusers with remote controls, and I stop them easily. 2.)I have already explained enough, missy. 3.) Search to find something to do... Empty games that need players? EMPTY... No players... 4.) 4-6 doesn't even relate to this topic, so... Pointless. 5.) "People could insert place crashing scripts with it." You just restated #1, and it doesn't matter. Apparently you haven't gotten to experience Insert Wars. WARS. WARS. Get it now? No? Too bad. 6.) The Insert Tool was fun, and nukes and orbs were made for Insert Wars. War is fighting, and they use ORBS and REMOTE CONTROLS and NUKES and SCRIPTS to fight. It's the fun in it. 7.) I respect your opinion, but please, think before you post.
buildingblox17
#87275928Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:44 AM GMT

*Sighs* You guys don't get it. Inside of a game, you can't use, "studios". I am talking about bringing it back for the games.
CheesyPita
#87276033Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:47 AM GMT

buildingblox17
#87276175Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:49 AM GMT

@ann Can't take it. I'm asking ROBLOX to fix the Insert Tools, so we don't have to take the models for fixed versions.
Killer8605
#87277859Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:28 AM GMT

~~~~~~~~ I do not see how bringing back the insert tool besides the insert war idea is going to benefit anyone. So, no support on that one. #2 is basically an extension of #1. ----- "3.) ROBLOX would ACTUALLY have something to do, because now it has no games due to the front page spammed with fakes. (Only forums are actually a thing to do, and ROBLOX is about games and building.)" ----- Irrelevant. The process could be repeated by this manner in the first place, oh and, http://www.roblox.com/Apocalypse-Rising-v4-0-6-place?id=1600503 http://www.roblox.com/Challenges-Call-of-Robloxia-5-Roblox-At-War-place?id=19549795 ----- "4.) Spark new game ideas again." ----- What?.. What exactly would it spark besides insert war, or insert battle. ----- '5.) People can now actually enjoy creations being made, and see what cool things can happen. (Ex. a nuke.)' ----- I think a nuke is just as enjoyable from free models in a place, such as: "Survive the nuke." ----- "6.) Noobs haven't actually SEEN the insert tool, due to the pathetic stamper tool, which you can't do anything with. They will actually see and LEARN building better with the insert tool, not the stamper tool." ------ At this point I must bring up the question, "why are your reasons so similar?" Might as well just say blandly that you just want the insert tool back for insert war, rather then saying that the new players haven't seen it. ------ "7.) There was no reason for ROBLOX to take it down, and seeing it back up again will spark joy in ROBLOX." ------ If they didn't have a reason, they wouldn't have taken it down, it's common sense. Some people hated the insert tool, so it wouldn't spark joy in all of ROBLOX. ------ "Well, there you have it, ROBLOX. The choice is yours. We've demanded it, and you said you are listening. I understand you can't do everything, but come on, this will make everyone happy, and I know it will." ------ "this will make everyone happy," No, it wont. ~~~~~~ Most of your reasons are too similar, and if mine are too, I think you can find out why. Obviously I don't support and most likely will not. ~Killer
flatoutfreak5
#87294396Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:40 PM GMT

full support and above dude i loved the insert tool and what does roblox let you insert with it ONLY ROBLOX'S MODELS! IM SICK OF THIS!
lexham
#87295077Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:47 PM GMT

Make your own stamper tool. Get one from the free models. Stop asking ROBLOX to undo updates, they never will. Hope I cleared things up.
hidogs
#87296195Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:58 PM GMT

They removed it because it was to powerful. Say you inserted somthing in an insert war. It could end up saved in some completely unrelated game.
Pokemon4ever3444
#88867890Saturday, February 09, 2013 7:57 PM GMT

Even if no one else agrees, I do. Taking the insert tool down was a dumb thing to do. And as for trollers, haters, and powerabusers in insert wars? Suck it up and make your own. I did. Roblox needs to fix it. Badly. Most of my models will NOT load, and even when they do they don't do what they're supposed to. I will say this once and once alone: The insert tool was quite possibly the greatest invention on roblox since...well anything. It needs fixing. ~P4E344, out.
buildingblox17
#89161037Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4:22 AM GMT

@lexham Make my own stamper tool?!?! What?!?! No sir. You have NOT cleared things up. @Above Agreed. So very much!!! :D
TechWorks
#89161841Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4:36 AM GMT

1.) Yes, but it was a simple idea. 2.) Opinionated. 3.) Not true; while the front 3 pages are all clones of each-other, bringing back the insert tool won't help resolve this, unless you want to spam the top 3 pages with 'Insert Wars' games. 4.) This can be done without the Insert tool. 5.) " 'Can' and 'could' aren't 'will'." ~ Myself 6.) Insert tool: Directly placing objects into a place without regard as to how they're supposed to build it. Stamper: You have to think, albeit a little, as to how you're going to go about building what you're going to build. 7.) There wasn't a reason for it to be taken down. However, there's no guarantee that bringing back the Insert tool will 'spark joy in ROBLOX' again'. Overall, many of your points were either opinions or invalid. While your reasoning was hopelessly flawed, I still support the idea.
Roxas09202
#92611238Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:36 PM GMT

I honestly just miss the insert tool. I quite frankly do not care about the spammers nor do I care about the hackers. The insert tool was fun. Now it is not. The stamp is completely idiotic. End of story.
hidogs
#92615331Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:16 PM GMT

It was too powerful. You could insert somthing in insert wars and have it save in paintball.
shyguytree
#102757511Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:35 PM GMT

I agree, i loved the insert tool and now ROBLOX is boring because th only games that are coming up are fakes,games made with stamper, or games that have been copyed
dallasthemaster1
#102759554Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:53 PM GMT

if people didn't want spammers, they wouldn't have insert wars...
sassle12
#102760004Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:57 PM GMT

Go Away. Obvious troll is obvious.
likeCarter
#111961312Monday, September 02, 2013 8:46 PM GMT

Abusing the tool is why it was banned...
forcetaken
#111961938Monday, September 02, 2013 8:51 PM GMT

no.
deltav
#111962225Monday, September 02, 2013 8:53 PM GMT

1.) Insert Wars can come alive again. --mmmmmmk 2.) The Insert Tool was really fun. --mmmmmmmmmmmmmmk 3.) ROBLOX would ACTUALLY have something to do, because now it has no games due to the front page spammed with fakes. (Only forums are actually a thing to do, and ROBLOX is about games and building.) --roblox is busy with studio 2.0, you have no idea what is in development, do not go and assume things also all these fake games are very popular 4.) Spark new game ideas again. --like insert wars yaaaaay 5.) People can now actually enjoy creations being made, and see what cool things can happen. (Ex. a nuke.) --and that weird and inappropriate script exploiters are so fond of and the server crashing and getting banned from your own game 6.) Noobs haven't actually SEEN the insert tool, due to the pathetic stamper tool, which you can't do anything with. They will actually see and LEARN building better with the insert tool, not the stamper tool. --#freemodelsmakesyoupro 7.) There was no reason for ROBLOX to take it down, and seeing it back up again will spark joy in ROBLOX. --There is no real reason to put it back up again. It was removed for reasons, probably because of malicious scripts and the like. ROBLOX studio is better and all you have to do to make newbies use it is having them click a button. Sooner or later, if you are gonna build, you are going to use it.

of     1