of     1   

Kivex
#87291993Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:07 PM GMT

Personally I think groups should be sorted by genre. On creation the owner chooses a genre. Then users can search for groups by genre. This also leads the way to many new features which I'll suggest further down. **List of Genres** Army Development & Scripting Fan Group Other *Obviously there would be a lot more. They're just some of the top of my head.* **Search Feature** The search feature for groups needs an update. I propose there to be a advanced search. How it would work: ROBLOXians could search for groups by name, genre, owner then they can also list the results by amount of members, most recently updated (wall posts), time made, relevance. **Army Only Features** Exclusive features for the army genre:  - Ability to set the time for next training session and to select the    base where it will be held and when it reaches that time users will    receive a party invite from the group.  - Option to rename store to uniform. **Development & Scripting** Exclusive features for the development genre:  - Ability to add a source dump. A tab where source codes for scripts    can be added. The publisher chooses which ranks can see the source    code or if it has to be paid for.  - Option to have models in the store.  - A project tab where they can notify users about upcoming projects,    share progress. Discuss upcoming projects **Fan Groups** Exclusive features for the fan group genre:  - Option to attach a place or user as the 'we are a fan of:'. Thanks for reading. I believe if developed upon and refined this would be brilliant.
Vaseraak
#87292171Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:10 PM GMT

This is posted all the time, but support.
Kivex
#87292323Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:12 PM GMT

Is it? In that much detail?
Vaseraak
#87317520Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:11 PM GMT

Not necessarily this much detail.

of     1