of     1   

Coldplay765
#87426189Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:53 PM GMT

I'm positive this suggestion has been suggested before... I'll post it anyway. You know how mods sometimes don't take action on what's happening? Like for example... --- ImStupidandYoureNot325235: Hey idiot. Get out of here before I go to your house and keeeel uuuu. YourStupidandThatsTrue532523: NOOOOOOOO *reports ImStupidandYoureNot* [USER V] [Bad Words and Threats V] Details: [OPTIONAL] [He wants to kill me!!!] --- Then after a while, the threat guy still hasn't been banned. Moderators are mostly active overnight in my perspective (EST). After several days, THE DUDE STILL HASN'T BEEN BANNED. (I know we don't have a lot of mods. I understand that. But in my other perspective, I report something inappropriate and it usually gets removed eventually.) --- I think that ROBLOX should allow us to take a snapshot of the ROBLOX game chat. It will only take the snapshot of ROBLOX.exe. Not any other part that is out of ROBLOX. This way could show proof to the mods that it actually happened. If other users were involved with "ImStupidandYoureNot," then that would also ban the other users that were involved. Cuz of course, you can't report them altogether (please add that as well.). If you would like to add anything, feel free to do so. if you do not support, briefly explain why and I may restate the suggetion. kthxbai
BakeCaik
#87426599Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:58 PM GMT

I support. But you also have to know that some scenarios are just really dumb. "USER \/" "Bad Words and Threats \/" Details: [OPTIONAL] [he called me a poopybutt!] Mods would get sick of this after a while. But I still support, because it could have it's ups.
TheNegitivitron
#87426746Monday, January 21, 2013 12:00 AM GMT

Could make the report less perplex to understand, but can also make the moderation difficult. What if a user sends in an irrelevant image? (Example: Trollfaic.png, a bunch of users shouting "HI MODS!" in big, bold letters, etc)
BakeCaik
#87426844Monday, January 21, 2013 12:01 AM GMT

TheNegitivitron has a point. Maybe you could add a title part of it, and part of the message put into it, kinda like the PM systeym.
Coldplay765
#87427287Monday, January 21, 2013 12:07 AM GMT

@TheNegitivitron "Trollface.png" As I said, the screenshot will only screenshot the ROBLOX.exe. Not any other part of the computer. But the rest of your explanation is a good point. HI MODS would seriously waste the moderator's time. I'll try figuring out some other way.
Coldplay765
#87427552Monday, January 21, 2013 12:10 AM GMT

@BakeCake I LOLd at your other post. But good point as well.

of     1