of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Quasar99
#87831871Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:04 PM GMT

As your father closed the laboratory door, you knew you were alone. You ran back all the way to your nursery room, and looked around. There is a cage for your pet bunny rabbit Snowball, a painting of your deceased mother (of whom your father promises to visit the grave of), your bed, a lamp, and a doll your father made you when you were only a little girl. You were always scared to sleep. The flash backs you always had were of your dear past, of when you had a mother. Why did she have to die.. It was a question you could not answer. But you had to sleep. Still scared of the mansion around you and your father's work, you crept in to bed and lie down. You closed your eyes and still terrified, slept. ______________________________________________________ The flashbacks came back. It was a memory of your father, you, and your mother playing together. You had just been playing in the grasses that evening. Running around, you were happy. You kept laughing with your father and mother. Your father turns away for a moment, only to turn back with a leaf crown in his hands. He crowns you. "Aya, you look beautiful." You smiled. "Thank you!" you reply, and look over to your mother. "Mother, look. I have a leaf crown!" you remarked as you laughed heavily. You suddenly wake up. _______________________________________________________ "Huh? What was that..?" You hear an odd noise coming from outside of your bedroom. And then a scream. Two screams in a row. It came from downstairs, where the laboratory is. "Father..? I hope he's okay.." You get out of bed slowly at first, and keep hearing odd noises. >> Enter Command "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87831940Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:05 PM GMT

>Get clothes on if they aren't already, then open the door.
Quasar99
#87832104Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:07 PM GMT

You look around for your wardrobe, and walk over to it. You creaked open the doors and put one of your favorite skirts on and some shoes just incase. Creeping along the floor, you walk over to the door and slowly turn the handle as the sounds get louder. And louder.. The door opens without a creak, as to make sure it doesn't bother anybody. You look across the hallway, darting your eyes back and forth, to make sure nothing is there. You dart your eyes right, and see nothing. Turning to the left, you see something. You can't quite make it out. It looks like a little boy. >> Enter Command "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87832157Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:08 PM GMT

>Go close enough to see the....thing and identify it.
Quasar99
#87832342Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:10 PM GMT

You're terrified. You can't even move. What is that 'thing' doing in your house..? It comes closer. And a bit closer. Until you can identify it. Its a creepy-looking little boy. I think he's dead. But hes alive and moving. He has an eye gouged, and blood all over his overalls and curly and dark blonde hair. "Hello there.." the little boy says. >> Enter Command "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87832421Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:11 PM GMT

"H-Hi..." This situation feels really awkward.
Quasar99
#87832632Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:14 PM GMT

Your mouth slowly moves as the words pour out of your mouth.. "H-Hi..." you reply to the boy. "Hehehe.." The boy dissapears, leaving blood on the floor. He comes back behind you. "My name is Dio." he says, apparentally it's supposed to help you in some way. He dissapears again, not being seen anywhere. You look around the hallway to see some rooms. One is labeled 'EAST HALL' the other 'WEST HALL' and another labeled 'BEDROOM' and 'NURSERY', the one you came from. >> Enter Command "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87832721Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:15 PM GMT

>Walk down the East Hall.
Quasar99
#87832858Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:17 PM GMT

You slowly creep down the East Hall marked hallway. You hear odd sounds behind you every now and then, but you never turn around. There are several doors and a staircase going down in to another room, with two more doors. They all label 'EAST HALL', but go to different places. Odd. >> Enter Command "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87833040Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:19 PM GMT

>Take a door at random
Poppleworks
#87833085Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:20 PM GMT

(Were you watching Pewdiepie?)
Quasar99
#87833280Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:22 PM GMT

You decide to go in to the 2nd door mentioned. Inside are 2 other doors labeled 'BATHROOM' and 'RECEPTION ROOM' There are a few paintings, but you don't care to notice them. Just works of art created by your father. You hear a screaming sound behind you, and then something touching your shoulder. >> Enter Command "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87833415Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:24 PM GMT

>Look for the thing that touched my shoulder
Quasar99
#87833551Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:25 PM GMT

You turn around to see that 'Dio' kid again. He speaks to you in a grim fashion. "You know, this didn't just happen out of nowhere. I used to be dead. Like everyone else your father tested on." [HINT: Ask how it happened] >> Enter command "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87833608Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:26 PM GMT

"I- ...How?
Quasar99
#87833991Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:32 PM GMT

"How did it happen? Something called The Curse. Your mother was a part of this, too. We're all dead. But alive, too. Your father. He loves you, doesn't he? He loves your mother. But he loves Maria too." Suddenly you have a flashback of Maria and Father. ________________________________________________________ Your father was working on something. "Doctor, must I dispose of the remains?" "Not yet. That can wait, my dear." They both came up to eachother, as if they were going to hug eachother or something. You overheard this a while back. "Doctor. I think Aya is aware of our relationship." "She's always been." "What do you mean..?" They had a conversation like this for eventually 15 minutes, and stopped. "You can't hurt Aya. She's my most precious.." Suddenly, you get waken up by Dio. You're in a different room now. Some kind of hospital bed. Dio is on the far side of the room. "You fell over and fainted. A flashback or something?" >> Enter Command "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87834171Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:34 PM GMT

>"Yeah, a flashback."
Quasar99
#87834375Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:37 PM GMT

"Expected." You hear even more screams. Coming from downstairs. The sounds were even louder now. You could even hear crawling. "Whats that..?" you reply. "The Curse. The monsters your father works on came back alive to take revenge on him for killing them. They want to kill your father." "I-I have to save him!" "You don't understand, Aya." Dio dissapears. "Have fun. And good luck." he says just before he dissapears. >> Enter Command "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87834544Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:39 PM GMT

>Exit the room
Quasar99
#87834673Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:41 PM GMT

You get up off from the bed and slowly walk over to the door. It seems to be locked. However, you never really looked at this room in general. It has 4 places extending off of it with doors, each labeled something like 'GUEST ROOM A' or 'GUEST ROOM C'. One door is completely broken off. "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87834781Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:42 PM GMT

>Go through the place the removed door was
Quasar99
#87834966Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:44 PM GMT

You go through the door and spot a few things. 1. Theres some carrot-like plant in a pot. 2. A crack in the wall you can easily get through. 3. A key on the floor. 4. Its a pretty big guest room. >> Enter Command "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87835068Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:46 PM GMT

>Take key, go through crack
Quasar99
#87835151Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:47 PM GMT

You take the key, and then a loud 'BEEEEP' is heard. Covering your ears in fright, you don't notice that something leaps from the crack in the wall. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" you scream. The thign from the crack in the wall leaps on you and eats your entire face off. GAME OVER >Continue >BAD END "Fire is the leading cause of fire." - Dr. Doofenshmirtz
SP2398salt
#87835213Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:48 PM GMT

>Contin- Oh look i'm reviving to before i got the key cool

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right