of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

amazingruby
#89091884Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:32 AM GMT

You are either a Vampire, Villager or a Vampire Slave Story for Villager: Your a villager, every morning you go outside, collect fruits, hunt, and at night you usually hide in your house from vampires lurking outside. Story for Vampire: Your a vampire, you rarely go outside during day and you hunt for villagers at night time for blood. Story for Vampire Slave: You work for all the vampires in the kingdom or a specific vampire, you clean messes, gather blood for your owner, and sometimes you are used for blood. CS: Name: G.ender: Race: Occupation: Bio: Supplies/Weapons: Other: Say French toast in Other in order to be accepted
amazingruby
#89092692Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:47 AM GMT

CS: Name: Ally Deeds G.ender: Female Race: Vampire Occupation: No job, Vampire Bio: Blood red eyes, I wear a black goth like tshirt that says Death and a skull is below it. My jeans have holes in them, are battered up and they are silver jeans with chains on my right pocket. I have high heel black boots that have white shoelaces, I have blond wavy hair Supplies/Weapona: Fangs, Pocket Knife Other: French Toast CS: Name: Tony Hawler G.ender: Male Race: Vampire Slave (Any vampire who joins can have me as their slave) Occupion: Working for my Vampire Owner Bio: My eyes are a grayish blue color, I have blue ripped jeans with a few stains with mud and a few blood stains, My shirt is a plain black short with no special things on it, I have short black hair covering my right eye, I have battered up sneakers which have a ton of blood stains on them. Supplies/Weapons: The vampires took them all Other: French Toast
amazingruby
#89092739Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:48 AM GMT

By the way you can have a maximum of three characters, a maximum of two vampires
Surfer678
#89093389Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:01 AM GMT

Name: Jacob Parks Gender: male Race: Villager Occupation: Hunter/fruit gatherer Bio: brown hair, brown eyes, wears a ragged trench oat and courdory pants. Doesn't normally wear shoes. Has a scar above his eye. Supplies: water bottle, small amount of meat and fruit. Bow and arrows, knife. Other: I love FRENCH TOAST.
amazingruby
#89093438Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:02 AM GMT

Accepted. We'll start roleplay once more people come.
Surfer678
#89093459Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:02 AM GMT

This is nearly an hour old. I dunno if anyone else will come.
amazingruby
#89093518Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:04 AM GMT

I'm going to get more people, won't take long. By the way you can be an admin.
Surfer678
#89094453Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:26 AM GMT

Thanks.
Devilson99
#89094697Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:32 AM GMT

(Meh i'll bite, pun, i'll do a Transylvania sort of thing, if you don't mind.) CS: Name: Thanatos De Carstein G.ender: Male Race: Vampire Occupation: "Lord of the Manor" Bio: He was bitten by an original vampire, during the dark ages, essentially becoming a servant. However, when the nearby village attracted a well known vampire hunter, his master was killed. Thanatos was forced to leave the manor, before starting his own, he attracted servants to his manor, becoming a lord. Supplies/Weapons: He has a grooved sword in his possession. Other: (Going to sort of use this appearance.) He comes across as hunched, yet when standing at full height can be 6ft 11in. His skin has a blue color to it, as he has not seen the sunlight since he became a vampire. He can be easily seen as a vampire, he is rather well learned, as he studied under his master during the middle ages. French toast? CS Name: John Nash G.ender: Male Race: Vampire Slave Occupation: Serving under Thanatos Bio: He is Thanato's prized slave, in the fact he is well learned and educated on the modern world. Thanato's even allows him to otherwise restricted areas of the manor, such as the extensive library, the kitchen, where other slaves work, as well as Thanato's own resting chamber. Supplies/Weapons: A rapier, as well as vials of fresh blood. Other: He is dressed normally, with a black t-shirt, underneath a colorful coat, designed to look like 3d cubes, he wears blue jeans, as well as black tinted sunglasses. French toast?
amazingruby
#89094835Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:36 AM GMT

(Accepted we can start roleplaying now)
amazingruby
#89094970Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:40 AM GMT

Ally Deeds I come out of my coffin greeted by sunlight shining through my door, I hiss looking for the source, I climb out as quick as possible and leave my bedroom heading for the dining room for breakfast and blood. I'm greeted by several servants along the way to the dining room. Tony Hawkes I rush off as quick as I can hurriedly preparing breakfast and setting cups of blood out, I sigh and wipe the sweat off my forehead as I finish right before all the vampires start coming into the dining room. "Phew..."
Surfer678
#89095000Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:41 AM GMT

Jacob He sits in his hut, preparing some chopped vegetable stew. He had meat in years. He'd save the meat for later.
Surfer678
#89095051Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:42 AM GMT

Jacob He goes outside to the small watering area and quickly washes his clothes, hanging them out to dry, and goes back in. He hopes he can beat the night.
amazingruby
#89095122Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:45 AM GMT

Tony Hawles I sigh and head over to the servants rooms but right before I enter my room a voice of a vampire calls out, the voice is obviously very angry. I come back outside and approach the vampire, the vampire is about a foot taller than me making me gulp. "Yes...sir...?" He replies shouting in an angry voice and showing him his cup with no blood in it. "You gave me NO blood, you idiot! Ill tell the vampire king about this! See what he thinks of you after I tell him!" He snarls.
Devilson99
#89095205Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:47 AM GMT

John Nash My studies are interrupted when I see the sun poking through a loose crack of the library's window, I close it, making sure the master wouldn't have to suffer such pain. I go over to a small elegant table, picking up a bottle and filling up a wi.ne glass with the blood I had collected only a day ago, still fresh and it adheres to the lord's standards. I bring the glass before going to a certain room, an elegant bed room. I go over to a stone wall, reaching into a crack before pulling out a lever, twisting it all the way around, and shoving it back in. The stair way to the lord's chamber opens. Thanatos I am awoken by the sound of the door to my private chambers opening. I open the coffin, elegantly designed with ebony wood carvings of acts of good, as well as evil. I hear John descending the stairs, with my morning drink. Good.
amazingruby
#89095310Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:51 AM GMT

Ally Deeds Hears shouting from the servants quarter. Hisses loudly in frustration and runs to servants quarter to confront the shouting vampire. When I approach I notice he is taller than me by a foot easily, I hiss and he turns and shouts "What, little princess? Gonna scare me away with some threats?". I hiss and shout back at him "Get away from the slave you idiot!" The huge vampire turns and has an evil glare in his eye "Your asking for trouble, wait till you try and get into you bedroom". He laughs an evil laugh and runs off before I can lunge at him. Tony Hawles Stands frustrated with myself that someone else had to protect me but also grateful, Ally has always been protecting me, since I became a slave here. "Umm... Thanks Ally" she replies with a quiet "It's okay". She knows she is not my vampire owner but she still protects me as if I'm here slave.. He almost wishes she could be his owner some days... (If your a vampire you can be Tony's owner, otherwise Ally will be if no one else wants to be)
Surfer678
#89095311Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:51 AM GMT

Jacob Only three hours passed, and his clothes dried. Excellent. He redresses, and arms himself, then sets off to hunt.
amazingruby
#89095342Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:53 AM GMT

(By now it is going to be night in 4-5 hours okay?) (Plus thantos, can you vampire have another slave or no?)
Surfer678
#89095402Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:56 AM GMT

(Can you get another person? I so lonely in this village all by myself. I don't want you guys to make more characters, I want other people.)
Surfer678
#89095429Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:57 AM GMT

Jacob While out, he discovers a bushel of apple trees. He harvests the lot of them. He heads home. Wouldn't want to be outside after dark.
amazingruby
#89095430Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:57 AM GMT

Tony Hawles I silently walk away leaving Ally in the room by her self. (Back story time). Everyone always made fun of him, when he was a villager and was learning to hunt he was made fun of by all the popular kids, they would say that Tony was slowing them down and he shouldn't even be trying and should be out collecting fruits rather than hunting. Now he was treated no differently, he was short, he would admit it, Ally made him feel a bit better as she was about an inch shorter than me. The vampires always picked on him saying he's short and that no one would take him because he's too stupid. The vampire king even made a public announcement about it saying simply "Tony Hawles is an available slave if anyone needs him, doubt it though". All the vampire laughs at him...
Surfer678
#89095488Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:59 AM GMT

(Devil, I can't see your post. Am I glitched?)
amazingruby
#89095513Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:00 AM GMT

CS: Name: Brad Lee Race: Villager Gender: Male Age:17 Occupation: Hunting and Gathering Bio: He is an ordinary kid who hunts, he's average weight and height for his age and he is a pro athlete in most sports Other: French Toast (Now you've got a bud :))
Surfer678
#89095549Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:01 AM GMT

Accepted, lol.
Surfer678
#89095602Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:03 AM GMT

Jacob He makes it home, and grabs a small bowl, one of the only bowls he owns. He puts the vegetable stew in it, and dices the apples, also adding the,. He begins to eat.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right