of     1   

JonnyRockz
#8909770Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:03 AM GMT

Why should you play ROBLOX? Well, ROBLOX is a fun online building game that most people give up on, and sadly they are noob (I am not being a jerk but its true). Most people give up because they dont know how to build/script/make kool stuff ect. Dont be like them. I play ROBLOX not just because I can build, but because its really kool to see all of the new stuff they are comming out with, the really kool places people took the time to make and to meet friends that are really kool :D. But, i also play because I can build really good stuff on this game and I love to blox people >:). XD, but really, ROBLOX is my fav game of all time and i could not go one day without it (well if my mom says I cant, then I just cant :(). i really think its kool that it teaches us to build (and yes i mean build like it helps me build in real life and can help me if i want to to build something when i get older then 14 XD). So, you should play because you can meet new people, have fun playing/building really kool places that everyone will go to and love :). If you can read lua, then you can also have fun building really kool thing with scripts that you made. Well I hope I helped you pick to playmy fav game ROBLOX and not stop playing when it gets hard. ROCK ON ROBLOX!

of     1