of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

sean
#8935793Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:19 PM GMT

You are a citizen of the Vamprusion city of Sambi, your family has been abused and beaten by it's government, and your house destroyed and village pillaged by the Lycan (Were-wolf) Clans. You have had enough... You have decided to strike back at both factions, but not without friends from both sides. ~ This RPG is a team effort in an attempt to bring down the Vampire and Lycan factions. You must let others into your Role-playing and you can start off from either sides opinion. You have to include everyone who wants to do this RP in it. You have the story, and you can choose to be on either sides. But if you want to be one of the bad Vampire/Lycan, go all out, but please say you are when you join. Here is a list of what you can be: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Vampire~ -Chamberman (High up political representative, strong intelligent, get's you out of trouble if your casuing it. These guys are very helpful, and rich) -Assasin (You are a stealthy and deadly warrior, your speed and street 'Know-how' make you an amazing asset to the people trying to bring down the Lycan/Vampire governments.) -Garrish Fighter (Huge and brutish Vampire that is feared by many. It's twice the size of an average Vampire and knows no fear, it's a great friend to have) -Shaman (Magic users devoted to the dark arts, they are kind and loving but there evil magic makes them feared on both sides.) Lycan~ -Alpha Wolf (These are usually pack leaders, great warriors, and very honorable. A great thing to be, you can get your friends out of trouble quite easily. But your always pressured by the Lycan Council) -Grunter (A huge brutish wolf which is the idol of all. It's size cannot be compared to anything no can it's trength. A great fighter, but it has very poor social skills. Though it's loveable) -Hunter (This is a unique Lycan with the ability to shapeshift into anything it pleases. It lacks strength but definately not intelligence or fighting ability. It has a large variety of dogs to help it acomplish it's missions and protect it. It's like the wolf assasin) -Respario (A loyal servant wolf. It's live is meant to protect the clan it belongs to. A loyal and smart friend to have, and ally who is respected even though it's life is only there to serve. Very friendly and it's the only thing that can freely walk in Vampire territory.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ That's what you can be. Now, how do you RP with this. And how do you join in? Simple, you and your band of outcasts from both sides of the war try to bring down the evil rulers of your countries. You are inventive, I'll start you off, and then you'll go on from there. Here's a template you can use if you wanna be lazy, copy and paste. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Desdemon Race: Vampire Class: Shaman Special Abilities: Raven summoning- An army of ravens come to assist you, they can either help you out, or bring you too safety. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ That will be my Character now. Also, Keep the squiggley lines, it seperates the Characters from the sotry and it's easier to read. Thanks! I'll Begin. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm fighting my way through the small town of Jeminay. These people are of my own kind, but have been told that I'm nothing but a souless rebel. I don't want to fight but I have to. That's the only way there will be change, As sad as I may be, I can't let this stop me! 1 after another the townsfolk try to attack me, I send the vines of the trees at my Vampiric brothers, 1 after another they fall. There no match, my magic will disptach them easily. But wait, Is that!? Oh no, a Lycan raiding party, they are much more powerful than me, and I will be crushed. I wish there was someone to help, but I know that will never happen..... ~~~~~~~ Desdemon: Come and get me you Lycan Scum, You'll never take me down! Raid Leader: Silly fool, you'll never defeat us, you're all talk and no power....What's that!? Desdemon: Wha...? (A strange figure poppes up beside me, I can't tell what is is, or what it's going to do. But I can only hope it will help me) ---Sorry for Re-post, needed a Title Change.----
sean
#8935924Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:22 PM GMT

Desdemon: What are you doing here!? Who or what are you!?
B0A
#8936351Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:30 PM GMT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Raakshin Race: Vampire Class: Garrish Warrior Special Abilities: Mighty Stomp - Can cause a small earthquake and crack the earch with his strength. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raakshin: Move Weakling! (Pushes Desdemon out of the wayand charges toward the Lycan Raiders) Raakshin: AYEEEEEE! (Slashes his huge axe and kills 3 of the smaller lycan warriors.)
lvcommando
#8936411Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:32 PM GMT

Name: altari Race: Vampire Class: assassin Special Abilities:Extremly silent has abbility to go invisible for a short time ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I flipped open my magic bound Butterfly knife,I was comprimised.My butterfly knife is bound with magic that flings a blade with speed faster than an eagle snatching i's prey.Because it is magic,it has an in ueqhsaustible amount of blades.I flung Blade after blade.They just kept coming.I bumped into someone while attacking and slowly retreating."Who are you!?"I yelled ready to but a blade through his skull.
lvcommando
#8936442Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:32 PM GMT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~not realy a Buterfly knife Just opens like one ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
sean
#8942540Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:45 PM GMT

(I look to the side, and see another vampire near me, my lucky day :D) Desdemon: Rashinaka! (Vines entangle all my enemies) Desdemon: All clear you guys.
B0A
#8942855Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:52 PM GMT

(Gets up, looks around) Raakshin:Hmph...Shamans...They never let me have any fun...What's your name?
sean
#8942881Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:52 PM GMT

Desdemon: I'm Desdemon, Shaman and freedom fighter.
B0A
#8942929Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:54 PM GMT

Raakshin: Well good sir, I'm Raakshin. Warrior and freedom fighter. (Looks around) Where did that other Vampire go?
sean
#8942962Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:55 PM GMT

Desdemon: I don't know, I don't care... What matters is that we survived another day. Do you fight alone?
B0A
#8942986Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:55 PM GMT

Raakshin: That depends, do you?
sean
#8942996Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:55 PM GMT

Desdemon: Yes, but I wish I didn't. It's much harder to fight alone.
B0A
#8943058Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:57 PM GMT

Raakshin: Wait!? What's that? In the bushes!? (BTW, that was an opening for someone new to join?)
B0A
#8943956Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:19 AM GMT

*Cough* Anyone?*Cough*
ClansAndGuilds
#8944532Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:31 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
ClansAndGuilds
#8944556Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:32 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
B0A
#8946904Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:23 AM GMT

Raakshin:Heh.....Hi, well aren't you a classy gentleman, your presence is surprising....
ClansAndGuilds
#8947128Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:29 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
B0A
#8947862Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:44 AM GMT

Raakshin: Along? along what, nothings happening here.... (Looks at piled of dead lycan bodies at the side -__-)
sean
#8948058Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:50 AM GMT

(Chuckles) Am I invisible here, or am I just being ignored.
Laharl1
#8950465Wednesday, May 27, 2009 2:58 AM GMT

Name: White Race: Lycan Class: Hunter Special Abilities: Invisibility - can be unseen, but to be deemed with this power, he has given up his assistant dogs.
Laharl1
#8950550Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:01 AM GMT

White: *appears behind desdemon* missed one... *puts claws up to his throat* take me to the vampiric king... or i'll make it worse *claws comes down to his heart*
sean
#8950881Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:12 AM GMT

Desdemon: (Chuckles) Nice try. (Dissapears into smoke and condeses behind White and puts a dagger to his throat) Desdemon: take me to the Lycan king or you will be killed.
Laharl1
#8951118Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:19 AM GMT

White: ok...ok...i will lead you. ju...just let up on the knife already.
sean
#8970132Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:48 PM GMT

Desdemon: I'm just kdding, there is no need to see your king, we have our own problem, and we don't need you as one as well. (Kicks white into bushes)

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right