of     1   

Alexluk
#89744390Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:48 PM GMT

We need a faster way to delete items that we don't want. It takes hours and days to just delete some pages of items because of the unreliable delete system. There needs to be some kind of edit mode, to delete T-shirts, pants, shirts, badges and models quickly. Hats will not be able to be deleted with edit mode because of safety reasons. This is the 3rd time I am making this suggestion, the first time I made it it was very popular. I'm going to try and take this into action. The reason for this feature. . . - Gets rid of old items that you used to use when you were a "noob" - Helps your organize your items into groups of similar items - Beneficial to finding items much faster rather then flipping page to page I'll post more ideas soon! Lets take this into action, I'd be very thankful if it happened!
rocksrolling749
#89744773Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:52 PM GMT

How are we supposed to do this? Are we... going to put a button that says "Delete all" or a checkmark next to the items when you view them all and click delete? I would like this to happen. I don't want any other badge other than some extremely hard ones to get. Support. god dangit why did you have to do that
Alexluk
#89746216Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:05 PM GMT

Probably, check mark which ones. It'll work
Alexluk
#91485553Sunday, March 10, 2013 10:10 PM GMT

~!

of     1