of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Hydreigons
#89885249Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:09 PM GMT

[STORY] -------------------------- Our world is a huge world. It is fascinating, mysterious and many other things. But it is inhabited by creatures known as Pokemon. Also humans, of course. Humans capture pokemon in devices known as pokeballs. Some people use pokemon to fight against others. Don't worry, its for a good cause-- plus, the pokemon like to fight. And if they get hurt, they are brought to a Pokemon Center where they are healed. Pokemon take a big role in our life. Especially to make us famous. Most people are Pokemon Trainers. They use pokemon to battle with eachother. They try to defeat the gym challenge. The gym challenge is easy and hard at the same time. There are 8 gym badges which you can obtain by fighting the strongest trainers in the region, called Gym Leaders. After you beat the gym challenge, you get to go to the Pokemon League. It is the final frontier, where you will face off with the 4 strongest trainers in that region. After you beat the Elite 4, there is the Champion. One lucky boy or girl with the strongest pokemon fights you, for the Last Battle. If you lose.. well, thats a shame. But if you win-- you are transported to the Hall of Fame where YOU become the Champion of that region! Other people use Pokemon to compete in Contests to see which pokemon are the toughest, cutest or fastest of their pokemon. Some people choose to use pokemon for the bad reason, to use them for their own power or to even ressurect the strongest pokemon ever. Pokemon Rangers like to stop these bad people. Pokemon Rangers are brave and strong, they fight for pokemon and save them. There are normal pokemon-- but then there are Legendary Pokemon. These pokemon are much rarer. They guard many places, including everywhere from the bottom of the ocean to space. Guardians of the sea, guardians of the land, and guardians of the sky. They work together sometimes to make the world a peaceful place were people and pokemon live together in harmony. But sometimes, legendary pokemon who dont get along can fight- turning the whole world into a battle ground. This rarely happens, but if it does, we are all in danger. Well. Will you try to become the Champion? Or do you want to test your pokemon by putting them in Contests? Or do you want to become a Pokemon Ranger, to fight all the darkness in the world-- or you can even become a collector, hopefully even catching legendary pokemon. You can even take the darkest path of all-- to use pokemon for your selfish needs. Which path will you choose? [CS] -------------------------- Human CS - N.ame: A.ge: Gender: Appearance: Current Location: Pokemon: Story (OPTIONAL): Personalities: Good/Evil/Neutral: Items: Other: Pokemon CS - N.ame: A.ge(NOT LEVEL): Gender(IF POKEMON WITHOUT A GENDER, LIKE MAGNEMITE, OR A LEGENDARY, LEAVE BLANK): Species(EXAMPLE; SQUIRTLE): Moves: Wild/Captured: Good/Evil/Neutral: Current Region/Area: Personalities: Story(OPTIONAL): Other: [ADMINS] -------------------------- These are all the current admins: mrb333 mrd333 AnInnocentCommunist Supermariomania Cheetosrevenge Harveer12121Alt And of course, myself. It may be a little much, but they are great RPers and good friends. To become an admin, be like them. In other words, be friendly, be nice, be active, and be a good role player. Admins can... Be legendary pokemon. Be team leaders/executives. Capture legendary pokemon. Accept others. NOT themselves. [RULES] -------------------------- 1. No trolling. 2. Please do not godmod. If you lose, you lose. I'm sorry, but you have to deal with it. 3. Be descriptive. 4. Listen to me and all the other admins. 5. Dating is allowed. Only slighty. Please, for everyones sake, do not go overboard. It is allowed, but only a little bit. 6. Do not advertise your threads. IMPORTANT 7. You can hold up to 8 pokemon. Not 6. There is a new limit in my role play. IMPORTANT 8. We are following the shows logic more then the games. Meaning, we can find starters in the wild. They are extremely rare, but you can still find them. 9. Even though this rule is in the games and the show, I am still breaking it. Your pokemon can learn up to 10 moves now. Not 4. The maximum amount of moves you can learn just annoys me, so now it is 10. It may be changed because as the moment I do think it is a little much. But until I say so, it is 10. 10. If you have read the rules, please put "I want to be the very best." in your Other part of your CS. 11. Have fun! We are starting from where we left off in this thread; http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=88406344&PageIndex=1 Please copy and paste your CS if you had it already in the old thread. This is a re-post.
Ultraelite
#89885276Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:09 PM GMT

My god. I've seen sixty of these now.
fathat121
#90005132Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:47 AM GMT

N.ame: Callisto Bloom A.ge: 13 Appearance: Callisto has long, silky hair; cascading down to her hips. It is colored green, like mossy ferns from within a forest. Her eyes are also green; twinkling like two emeralds, brightening the day. She wears a white blouse having no particular pattern. Her legs are covered by a sky blue skirt; having a thin, white lacing at the end. Callisto carries no backpack, but has a broad, burlap sack for carrying her belongings. She wears no pokemon belt; instead keeping her pokeballs within her bag. Callisto also wears a pair of pink sneakers; light, durable, and good for running in. Overall, Callisto is a young girl; dressed for adventure. Team Nero(ARE YOU A NERO GRUNT? ADMINS CAN BE EXECUTIVES): No. Personalities: Callisto's personality has always been related towards kindness. She acts timid, and docile around strangers; not wanting to disturb them. She acts sweet, and encouraging, towards her friends, and pokemon; eager to support them. Gender: Female Pokemon: (Togetic) Current Region/Area: Johto, New Bark Town. Good/Evil/Neutral: Neutral Story(OPTIONAL): Callisto has lived in New Bark Town all of her life with both of her parents. As a child Callisto was often easily influenced by other children. she lacked self confidence, and didn't always believe in herself, but when Callisto turned 13 she made a promise to herself. She would go on a quest to see the world of pokemon. A quest that would teach her to believe in herself. Other:N/A Pokemon CS - N.ame: Shroom A.ge(NOT LEVEL): 9 Gender(IF POKEMON WITHOUT A GENDER, LIKE MAGNEMITE, OR A LEGENDARY, LEAVE BLANK): Female Species(EXAMPLE; SQUIRTLE): Togetic Moves: Brick Break, Giga Impact, Fire Blast, Magical Leaf, Double-Edge, Fly, Reflect Wild/Captured: Captured Good/Evil/Neutral: Neutral Current Region/Area: With Callisto Personalities: Humorous, Intent, Focused. Story(OPTIONAL): Shroom started out as an egg. Unfortunately soon after, the egg was lost in a storm. Shroom wound up within the fair village of New Bark Town. One day, a girl named Callisto found the egg. She nurtured it, and a few months later Shroom hatched. Since that day Callisto, and Shroom were friends for life. Appearance(IF DIFFERENT): Shroom's wings appear to be more regal shaped than normal. Other:N/A
mrb333
#90005284Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:48 AM GMT

(Marking this so I can copy/paste my CSs later)
anyseven
#90006147Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:58 AM GMT

Human CS - N.ame: Name: Jason Smith A.ge: 18 Gender: M Appearance: Short black hair, pale skin, blue eyes. Current Location: Sinnoh region Pokemon: Garchomp Story (OPTIONAL): N/A Personalities: A fierce and friendly person Good/Evil/Neutral: Nuetral Items: Two master balls, four poke balls Other: N/A
anyseven
#90006329Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:59 AM GMT

Pokemon CS - N.ame: Giratina A.ge(NOT LEVEL): 4000 years Gender(IF POKEMON WITHOUT A GENDER, LIKE MAGNEMITE, OR A LEGENDARY, LEAVE BLANK): Species(EXAMPLE; SQUIRTLE): umm... Giratina, i guess. Moves: Hyper Beam, Teleport, Snap Wild/Captured: Wild Good/Evil/Neutral: Evil Current Region/Area: The lost zone Personalities: A pokemon that gets angry easily Story(OPTIONAL): N/A Other: N/A
Hydreigons
#90006354Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:00 AM GMT

Accepted fathat, declined anyseven. You cannot have any Masterballs. What city are you in for Sinnoh? What level is Garchomp? Gender? Most importantly, CS. Does he wear a shirt? Does he have any pants? Is he barefoot?
Hydreigons
#90006469Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:01 AM GMT

Also declined. You cannot be a legendary, because you are not an admin. Also, I have never heard of a move called Snap. What's the lost zone?
mrb333
#90044992Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:01 PM GMT

(Lolyay copy/paste FTW) N.ame: David "DJ" Josana A.ge: 11 Gender: Male Appearance: David is tall for his age. He has messy blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a black T-shirt with a blue jacket over it. He wears jeans, with black sneakers with white on the end where the toes are Current Location: Sinnoh, Sandgem Town, my house Pokemon: None at the moment Story (OPTIONAL): I'll do it later, and by that, I'm probably not going to do it. Personalities: David is mainly calm and funny and carefree, but most of the time he makes things akward for everyone around him. He's serious when it comes to stragety related things, such as Pokemon battles. Good/Evil/Neutral: Neutral Items: A bracelet with a Pokeball in the center of it. Other: I wanna be the very best, liek no one ever was.
Supermariomania
#90045088Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:03 PM GMT

(Uhm. Another? o_O)
CreativeMystery
#90046218Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:24 PM GMT

(The plot sounds a lot like ours.) í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
mrb333
#90046533Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:30 PM GMT

(I think he might've made this before Pokemon World, but this is the third repost or something.)
CreativeMystery
#90046584Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:31 PM GMT

(I know; I am just saying the plot is similar.) í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
starrynina
#90046986Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:39 PM GMT

Pokemon CS - N.ame: Spiritomb A.ge(NOT LEVEL): unknown, no spiritomb is not a legendary...it just doesn't evolve. Gender(IF POKEMON WITHOUT A GENDER, LIKE MAGNEMITE, OR A LEGENDARY, LEAVE BLANK): Species(EXAMPLE; SQUIRTLE): spiritomb Moves: ominous wind, shadow force, dark pulse, uproar Wild/Captured: wild Good/Evil/Neutral: Good. yeah, good. Current Region/Area: Sinnoh, Victory road. Personalities: mischevious, kind, sarcastic. Story(OPTIONAL): no. Other: i wanna be the very best.
Hydreigons
#90047945Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:57 PM GMT

I guess I can see it being similar, Creative, but I can't really copy Pokemon World. It's my thread too, and it's impossible to copy your own thread. Me and Creative and Tech made it, but we decided that Creative could post it. Plus, everyone makes threads like these, but the plots are always something lame like "Okay its Pokemon so RP about Pokemon." There are only two threads that I know that are these types of threads but they actually have a plot - this and Pokemon World.
Hydreigons
#90048011Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:58 PM GMT

Accepted starry.
SP2398salt
#90050852Saturday, February 23, 2013 3:48 PM GMT

(pretty much all pokemon plots are alike if it's just the exploration part) Name: Akahana Sanctor(yeah idc if this sounds odd but whatever) Age: 12 Gender: Female Appearance: Akahana towers over most of who she knows(she's just really darn tall, how tall is really up to your imagination), with her jet black(dyed? idk yet) hair going down to her knees. Her eyes are grey, but that's due to an eye discoloring thing. She isn't the thinest of people, and she usually wears a Maroon T-shirt and a Knee-length Dark Pink Skirt. Current Location: Cherrygrove, Johto Pokemon: Spinarak(Lv. 10, Sniper, whatever moves it would have too lazy to look it up atm) Slugma(Lv. 9, Flame Body, 5 rock/5 fire moves i'll get to saying what they are later) Story (OPTIONAL): *skips on purpose to make her mysteriouser* Personalities: Stoic. If I had to use 1 word, that would be it. She does nice things on rare occasions, sure, but she always seems to have a stoic disposition. Sometimes it makes people nervous how she's so emotionless like that. Good/Evil/Neutral: Somewhere between Neutral and Evil. She isn't exactly at either one... Items: Pokeballs, Potions, the usual items. Other: I dislike things that I need to put here to show I read the rules, so no confirmation code for you. N.ame: N/A A.ge(NOT LEVEL): I dunno, let's say 7 years. Gender(IF POKEMON WITHOUT A GENDER, LIKE MAGNEMITE, OR A LEGENDARY, LEAVE BLANK): Purple. Why purple? Simple, aliens don't wear hats. Species(EXAMPLE; SQUIRTLE): Magnemite Moves: Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Sonicboom Wild/Captured: Wild(ebeast) Good/Evil/Neutral: Neutral ON THE DOT. Current Region/Area: Route 29, in a tree. Personalities: Great at planning, cheerful, smart, under most cases anyways that describes him. Story(OPTIONAL): *also skips because i don't want that MYSTERIOUS THING to happen* Appearance: He's a shiny, sure, but his eye is permanently stuck in an X-shape because it can't see via normal methods. Other: See above CS.
anyseven
#90052156Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:05 PM GMT

(You really don't know much about pokemon do you? The lost zone is were Giratina was banished to 4000 yrs ago for terrorizing the world. it is were everything Giratina and other pokemon destroyed comepletely with Hyper Beam go, and gravity is all crazy there too. It is also the only place giratina can be in his Lost Zone form.)
Hydreigons
#90054580Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:32 PM GMT

(No, I do know a lot about Pokemon. The world your thinking of is called the Distortion World or the Reversed World. Never heard anyone call it the Lost Zone. And Giratina has no Lost Zone form, it's called his Origin Form. Look at that, you said I don't know much about Pokemon but I just outsmarted you.)
Hydreigons
#90054687Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:33 PM GMT

Accepted Salt. We can start now, let me just find my CS. Also, sorry if I appear naked, my avatar is just glitching out.
Hydreigons
#90054777Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:34 PM GMT

Also, anyseven, Giratina was banished to the Distortion World because of his bad behavior, not that he tried to destroy the world.
SP2398salt
#90058365Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:10 PM GMT

(I googled Lost Zone a little bit ago and it's a Pokemon Card game term. THE MORE YOU KNOW.)
Hydreigons
#90058619Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:13 PM GMT

(Well, you can call it the Lost Zone, but we are following the show's logic, so call it the Distortion World.)
Hydreigons
#90058975Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:17 PM GMT

N.ame: Joshua Asonica A.ge: 14 Gender: Male Appearance: Dark blonde hair somewhat covering his hazel colored eyes. He wears a white shirt with long sleeves. Then he wears dark jeans, looking darker, like black jeans. Then he wears black and white shoes. He has white, pale skin. Current Location: Hoenn - Mt. Pyre. Pokemon: None yet. Story (OPTIONAL): He has always wanted to have a pokemon, and wants to live up to his Mothers job- to become the Pokemon Champion! Personalities: He is intelligent for his age. He tries to be helpful but most of the time ends up making everything worse. He is brave and never tries to give up, but there are those times where you have to. He is friendly towards pokemon, especially his own. Good/Evil/Neutral: Good. Items: Blue Poketch. Other: I wanna be the very best. I will reset all his Pokemon CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT. He is also in a different place.
fathat121
#90061190Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:39 PM GMT

OOC: I'm probably going to post a thread called Pokemon Farm. It's where you don't go on a journey, but instead stay at a farm to nurture young pokemon, and hatch eggs.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right