of     1   

TwentyTwoPilots
#90064455Saturday, February 23, 2013 6:13 PM GMT

This version of Studio is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen. I read the descriptions of what was new in this version and what they claimed were "improvements." I downloaded it because I didn't have a copy of the old Studio version. I go into Edit and I cannot do anything efficiently because of the horrible lag. Seriously, there's a 3-5 second gap between when I click or move something and when it actually decides to move. Shouldn't these things be PRE-RELEASED so you don't end up crippling us like you just have? There's no other options AT ALL. Honestly. The old version download doesn't work, the .exe file just proceeds to open up Studio 2013 much to my dismay. What is the point of this anyway? Didn't it work fine before? Now I can't do anything that pertains to building.
TwentyTwoPilots
#90065660Saturday, February 23, 2013 6:26 PM GMT

Not only this, in regular build mode, my mouse constantly spazzes out as I try to move around, often moving too far, not far enough, or not moving at all.
roomybokowits
#90068726Saturday, February 23, 2013 6:56 PM GMT

exactley and in my case studio doesn't work at all
TwentyTwoPilots
#90069690Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:07 PM GMT

And now it's working perfectly. I'm getting mixed signals here. ._. I am an eggspert in the eggcelent art of egg puns
RobloTim
#90071072Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:24 PM GMT

Hey Roomy, what do you mean by not working at all? What happens?
roomybokowits
#90071256Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:26 PM GMT

what happens is that when i press edit i get sent into the place that i want to edit and all i get to do is move the camera click and drag my mouse over models and move them and use the menu not all of the usual studio stuff
TwentyTwoPilots
#90071448Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:28 PM GMT

I had gotten that problem too. Now I'm going into Build Mode and being able to use Studio, which is freakin' amazing. I don't know if it's just being really bipolar, or what, but it seems to be getting better for me. I am an eggspert in the eggcelent art of egg puns
Jinlu
#90076293Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:19 PM GMT

I like the old roblox studio it was not laggy it had few problems but it's better than Roblox studio 2013 this has been the worst roblox studio for me yet it lags alot i have to press the delete button so many time for it to delete and it also closes the studio by itself I honestly think that we should just keep the old one this is a very bad non working studio and it also is not alot easier to use.
Ravenger7
#90083668Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:32 PM GMT

The camera bug is being worked on. If you're in Edit mode and none of the windows are showing up, go to the View menu and start turning on the windows and toolbars. Another option is to right click on the title bar or menu bar and select the ones you want visible from the popup menu. For the delete key problem, you're just clicking on a part and then hitting the delete key from the 3D view or the Explorer? Is it also not responding when you use Ctrl+X? There is a setting for turning on backspace being able to delete as well. On a Mac, you might need to enable that setting. Can you hit delete once, then wait a sec and move the camera around to make sure it's not just lagging doing the undo save?

of     1