of     1   

mathbuilder977
#90133876Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:06 AM GMT

One of my suggestions to make Roblox better would be a better lighting system. This could be a feature that you could adjust or turn on/off. There could be a new object added that you would put in a part that makes that part give off light. This object would be similar to fire, sparkles, or smoke. Also a better lighting system could include better shadows and if you made an entirely closed room it would be pitch black inside instead of just darkened. In my opinion a better lighting system would make Roblox much better. Post any other ideas you have to make Roblox better!
GMSF
#90133933Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:07 AM GMT

Support. Join this too: Volunteer Moderators: A small group dedicated to helping the admins keep ROBLOX safe. We have many varieties of moderation squads. Also, we have an exclusive rank (Deticated Moderators) to our more deticated and caring moderators. We are small but growing bigger and work as a team. We are looking for "quality" not "quantity", so of you appreciate what we are doing an want to help out join us today! It's also my primary group for a shortcut.
Ulrond
#90135250Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:27 AM GMT

You do realise that this is in development?
gunnerycaptainprice
#90135467Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:30 AM GMT

@GMSF, I don't need to join a group to help mods.

of     1