of     1   

OMniRock
#9031861Friday, May 29, 2009 8:25 PM GMT

this thread is wierd so if ure offended then i may have gone to far lol anyway name: eli gender: M ( this part is highly important) Bio: ( this part isnt very important) apperance: ( highly improtant as well ) a guy with blondish-brownish hair,blue eyes,black T-shirt and dark blue jeans age: ( one of the most important) 21 weapon: ( this part depends on if something weird enough for weapons happens) story: as soon as you guys make ure chacters ill start the story and this is a multiple choice thing so if u reply first then after the next question some1 eles replys then ill start there story somewhrer eles so sto[p staring at this post and post already becuse if u keep readying this thread will get even randomer......... WHY R U STILL READING!!!??? lol jk
OMniRock
#9032021Friday, May 29, 2009 8:30 PM GMT

hello?? why is it tha theres no posts!!?? all well...............POST ALREADY!!
OMniRock
#9032288Friday, May 29, 2009 8:38 PM GMT

why doset any1 like my threads??
OMniRock
#9032496Friday, May 29, 2009 8:43 PM GMT

pbump bump bump bump bumpedy bump BUMP!!!! u wont post in my threads and u wont give any antttenion so i say Y?? and u say its cause i work at subway! lol jk its a real song just without the post and threads and atteniton part
OMniRock
#9032764Friday, May 29, 2009 8:50 PM GMT

now for the real version of this song u wont talk to me and u wont go out with me so i say Y?? and then u say its cause i work at SUBWAY! u dont like ounions and u dont like funyuns so i say why?? and then u say its cause i work at SUBWAY! i no still live with my folks and il be 35 in may and ill take u out but ull have to pay and i still try to get a new job as a frycook at CHICHFILLAE!!! u wont talk to me and u wont go out with me so i say y??? and then u say its cause i work its cause i work its cause i work at SUBWAY!!!!!
OMniRock
#9752566Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:36 PM GMT

well this thread is a disaster
OMniRock
#9753384Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:51 PM GMT

u no this the time when u POST SO I CAN THINK OF A RANDOM / WEIRD STORY! uhhh not one of my threds that i thought of the idea from have been sucsseful

of     1