of     1   

ClockChimesThirteen
#90382035Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:14 AM GMT

The building was tall and unsightly, the beige, cracked bricks stained with graffiti and old, dried up gum wads of different colors and windows, some open, stained with fingerprints and dirt smudges. The people filed past you, shoving and pushing, like a violent tide as you desperately tried to push through them, to no avail. The inside, white, clean, and bright - it smelled of cleaning chemicals - was in stark contrast to the surroundings on the exterior, with decorated posters and bulletins and flyers on every side, and doors...so many doors waited to be opened for the beholder to behold what lay behind them. It was noisy with the buzz of pointless, meaningless small talk as people, still shoving, made their way to their places, while you, lost, wandered aimlessly to try and find help, clutched a small piece of white paper in your hands, reading over and over again over the words that danced in your dizzy head. You'd done this before, many, many times, but still the state of shock that came along with it struck you and shook you to your very core, your feeble mind trying to read incomprehensible thoughts and your body on auto-pilot, your legs comfortably numb as you raced and your heart fluttered in anxious nervosity and you couldn't help but wonder if this time would be any different, maybe that you'd make friends and forget about previous attempts, where maybe no one liked you or perhaps they just didn't care - but nothing like that mattered. Not anymore. You were mature, said the mind that you'd had for barely even a decade, and you were mature, said the others, your family, your grandmother who still pinched your babyish cheeks like there was no tomorrow, like she'd never see you again. But even still, on the interior of this unsightly building you couldn't help but feel small, insignificant...and through all of that wondering, wandering, the shrill tune of a bell in the background of this hell rang forth, loud and clear - you were late. Welcome to high school. ~~~ (eyup i made a high school roleplay shoot me pls) ~~~ Rules 1 Grammar, people. No txt lingo. 2 Use story mode, not *walks*. 3 PG-13 romance. Unless you want to do it in PM. Momma don't judge. 4 No Mary-Sues. Please. No one likes them. 5 No supernatural characters...eugh. Just no. 6 Don't hurt people. Even if a fight is warranted by the roleplay and character history, don't just say "Mike walked up to Lucas and punched him, square in the face. A large, bone-shattering crack could be heard." give an attempt, like "Mike walked up to Lucas and he aimed a punch at his face, not caring if it hit or not, but all for the better if it did." "Lucas, hit, winces in pain as a large crack is heard, his nose bleeding as he clutched it." 7 Don't control other people's characters unless they give you permission. 8 You must be accepted. Don't just start roleplaying. 9 Don't just say 'it's not in the rules', it makes you sound arrogant. 10 I don't know what I wanted to put here. I like squiggles. ~~~ Character Sheets: Name: Gender: Age: Grade: Personality: Appearance: "Clique": Schedule- 1 2 3 4 Lunch 5 6 7 8 Extracurriculars?: Other(maybe a 'secret' or something): Beginning Paragraph(allows me to analyze your writing style, 4+ sentences): ~~~ For Schedule: Five required classes (math, english, history, science, health) two electives hour eight is for sports Electives: Language- French, German, Spanish, Latin, Mandarin, Japanese Art(1-4 and graphic design) Computer Science Photography Journalism Physical Education Speech & Debate Logic Robotics Psychology Religion Music(band, orchestra, & vocal) (if you'd like one that isn't on here, ask) Extracurriculars: Language Clubs Art Club Religious Clubs & Atheist Clubs Music Club Debate Club Academic Team (same as with above) Sports: Cheer/pom American Football Baseball Softball Quiddich Soccer/Football Tennis Golf Archery Cricket Discus/Frisbee
ClockChimesThirteen
#90456475Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:57 AM GMT

bump
CreativeMystery
#90456565Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:58 AM GMT

I don't get how you expect get any RPers with a title that actually mocks the genre... í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
ClockChimesThirteen
#90456636Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:59 AM GMT

oh well uh should i repost? :l
coppermop
#90456732Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:00 AM GMT

XD For every mop, there is a piece of copper.
CreativeMystery
#90457535Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:13 AM GMT

I guess. í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín

of     1