of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

CeaselessQuokka
#90382648Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:22 AM GMT

Don't matter any rap you got, street, clean, dirty, G-Rap, etcetera. Post it here and start a rap battle, rap battle ANYONE in the this thread.
CeaselessQuokka
#90383203Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:28 AM GMT

I'll start... You think you rap? Boy, I run laps around you, You're a wannabe, can't you see? Your rhymes... You ain't got any. Meanwhile I got many. This is such a pity, even trying to rap battle me, the master? I'm like Lil Wayne, but my raps are faster. I'm white and I know it, but I'm better than you so bl0w it. Dude your sad, your style is a fad. Your raps are bad. Your flow is weak, you need to make a few thousand tweaks. Get some rhythm son, this ain't fun. I'm done, but just notice I won.
KnightmareXD
#90384621Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:45 AM GMT

Dude, you're so sad; You can't even differentiate between the yours, Hear that? It be the sweet sound of my fans' roars, They be cheering my name, Don't even know why you came, *You're a loser, you just can't win, *Your rhymes, just listening is a sin, I'm pro-cras-tin-at-ing like a boss, (hw lol) I like pie, look! You just lawwwwst. lol cya ¤ ¤ † K M X D † ¤ ¤
TehPwnzerLord
#90429949Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:30 PM GMT

i'm Shakespeare beat that.
CeaselessQuokka
#90430322Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:33 PM GMT

I can't even make a rap to that, it was complete crap. Just like your rhymes, your mind don't compare to mine. I can at least make a simple vowel-chime. You don't look so good, you're greener than a lime. This rap maybe small just like your d..., but know that this rap was sick.
TehPwnzerLord
#90432350Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:52 PM GMT

to be or not to be is the question.
KnightmareXD
#90433825Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:05 AM GMT

There were so many grammatical errors, I won't even get to it, Your rhymes? Really? "That" and "crap"; now that's complete shi-, My mind doesn't compare because it's far superior, You? Your rhymes? Your mind? All inferior. I'm all green because I'm sick of your rhymes, Sit down, take a chill-pill, and have some limes. (lol??) Your flow is weak, your raps reek, Keep trying, it's amusing, going against a glorious star, I'll completely annihilate you, like the bunny you are. ¤ ¤ † K M X D † ¤ ¤
CeaselessQuokka
#90493509Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:59 PM GMT

State the obvious, I'm a bunny, but say my raps reek. Bro, that's weak. A challenge is what I seek and so far you don't fit the bill. So why don't you take a chill-pill? Now let me fill... Your head with my rhymes that are superior to your jargon, so I'll make a bargain, how about you get the Hell out of my way before I put you away. What do you say?
KnightmareXD
#90502704Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:45 PM GMT

Jargon? Do you not understand what I'm putting down? I'm a lyrical king, just missing a dang crown. Bow down, apologize, go ahead and repent, Going against me, just outrageously arrogant. Err, what's up doc'? You don't look very well. I fit the bill just fine, tipping you as well, can't you tell? I thought this battle would really be worth allocating, This monarch grows tiresome, can't you entertain the king? What kind of dim-witted oaf brings themselves on my court, A fool; a peasant, having a hard time finding some ort? There's no inkling of doubt that what I see is truly sophomoric. Please, just stop, leave, I'll truly be euphoric. I might even forgive this atrocious mess you challenge me with, I promise I won't chastise you anymore, if you CEASE, forthwith! Now, I tire, this seems to be useLESS, Everybody -no doubt- knows that I'm the best. Are these really your raps you obvious troll? No spirit, no rhythm, no power, no skill; no SOUL.   ¤ ¤ † K M X D † ¤ ¤
CeaselessQuokka
#90522241Friday, March 01, 2013 3:08 AM GMT

Ha, when I saw tiresome I thought of the word threesome but with you, your bro, and your dad. I hope you know your raps are bad. Your rhymes seem basic, now I'm ready to give our ass a kick. You truckin' d... After this you're going to be real sick. So now let me raise the bar so you can't reach it, Asian. I'm getting ready to go all out on you, you hear that? It's the call of the crowd, they say you suck but proud of me for putting you out of your wannabe misery. Tryin' to act smart like the Asian stereotype? You do that while I get hype. Li'l' man, you tearin' up? Wipe. I'm barely done, this just is starting to get fun. But you keep messin' with me I'm going to blast you with a gun. A glock if you will, now I'm going to hang you out of my window sill. Please just notice I wasn't trying before... Know that for sure(pronounce it shore) By the way you're a real sore. You want to see me try? Before that point you're going to wish you would just die. What a shame this was just becoming a good game, now where's my spot in the Rap Battle Hall of Fame?
TehPwnzerLord
#90525393Friday, March 01, 2013 3:50 AM GMT

u got told by a bunny
Oaut
#90530495Friday, March 01, 2013 5:16 AM GMT

I'm a cat. I'm a bat. I'm a log. I make fog. I make kids.
edmart3
#90534498Friday, March 01, 2013 7:11 AM GMT

Bro there ain't no grammar errors but lemme get ya straight. That ain't no rap but more likely I'm more superior than your inferior (Censored) So you better get yo game on I'm bringing the heat No it ain't cheap.
ROBLOX_Marksman
#90535254Friday, March 01, 2013 7:38 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
KnightmareXD
#90559181Friday, March 01, 2013 8:50 PM GMT

LOL "now I'm ready to give *our* ass a kick. " Threesome? Really? Your thoughts appear to be risque, What the heck, seriously? I don't even know what to say. My raps contain genius, your's include gar-bage, I'm a poetic aficionado, you're a barbaric sav-age. Sound out your words, and work on your language, You can't reach ME son, you won't be able to manage. I'm far more intelligent, I do hope you know, If you want, continue, go ahead and give me a show. You think you can take me with your hideous azz'fro? Ha! This is priceless, what pseudo bra-va-do! You're simpleton, a dunce, and I'm an adept sage, You said you weren't trying? Break out of your cage! Carry on, Cease, I won't mind if you "rage", For you, my friend, the pain I shall assuage. It's odd, you seem to- be -blind, As when you read my raps, awe is what you'll find, It's alright if my vo-cab-u-lar-y surpasses your mind, This is a marathon; you seem to be be-hind. Hurry up, catch me if you can; great haste! You want to try me? I'll give you a taste, With me as your opponent, a legend you must face, You in the Hall, surely not the case! Keep up with my pace, I'm the marathon ace, I'll even show you merciful, sympathetic grace, You'll need it if you want to win this symphonious raaaace. ¤ ¤ † K M X D † ¤ ¤
Nitroxyl
#90561510Friday, March 01, 2013 9:22 PM GMT

You two need to chill, your names probably something like phil, your pathetic rhymes like poetic crimes, my ears can't take those bad lines and you two crappy rappers better run home because I'm way too dapper
KnightmareXD
#90563707Friday, March 01, 2013 9:45 PM GMT

That's terrible. xD And we're friends; it's cool. ¤ ¤ † K M X D † ¤ ¤
loweyboy
#90565769Friday, March 01, 2013 10:06 PM GMT

Hello, it's me and I'm back from the dead, and I'm ready to pump your guts full of lead, I see you started a new rap thread, but reading your rhymes just fills me with dread. Don't get ahead of yourself, I'm not scared, but your raps were so poor I wish you'd never shared. Let me promise you this, I'm not the only one, Everybody posting on this forum wants you gone. Don't worry folks, I'm talking to CeaselessSoul little miss 'big shot' who needs to rap to be whole. You rapping is worse than Miley Cyrus. Now you’re gonna lose to a man that’s Irish. We’re the whitest country the world’s ever had Losing to one of us, that’s just sad. You're acting all hard behind your computer, but I think it's about time that you got neutered. You want to be like lil wayne and 50 cent, but in the gym changing room you're always 'pitching tents'. Don't know what that means, no I didn't think you did, you're just a short, fat little white kid. I'm on a roll but I'm going to have to stop it, are you quite ready to come out of the closet?
CeaselessQuokka
#90580300Saturday, March 02, 2013 12:26 AM GMT

KMXD: Okay, I'm going to lay it down to you flat, this is the race with the bunny and turtle you old bat. Right now I'm smokin' you like an ounce of weed, now let me proceed. I'm getting sick of sugar coating my raps, your raps are garbage, your rhythms suck, bro your character looks like the product of Dr. Phil and David Letterman if they f....d To get this straight, you're about to be known as 'late'. You losing is your fate. How long does it take you to write that so-called rap? You poor sap, do you think you can compare to me you wannabe? Can't you see I surpass all that dare challenge and only, right after this your hoes are going to be going to me and you're going to be forever lonely. Get yourself out of here before you embarrass yourself, you freaking small ass Elf.
rosim
#90597481Saturday, March 02, 2013 2:31 AM GMT

Cease: Sugar Coating your raps? Boy, you're drenched in sap, no wonder you cant rap. You're feeling the hate, now take a break. You can't stand any longer. You rap like a honker. You can't take what you'll never get. So, quit throwing a fret. I'll make you a bet You'll forfeit before you can comprehend Now go bend This the end
edmart3
#90598420Saturday, March 02, 2013 2:39 AM GMT

Ceaseless should be a rapper he's awesome :o If you see a bomb squad running, Try to keep up.
extra_spicy
#90606215Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:29 AM GMT

I ate an orange! It was purple! I give up!
katsui
#90607714Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:37 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Zecomic
#90609518Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:48 AM GMT

sure, if i go first XD 
TehPwnzerLord
#90610312Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:52 AM GMT

Yo, I rap. 2 chainzzz

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right