of     1   

Lou_Dog
#90401662Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:54 PM GMT

Beat:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAurWkWOxQE V1:Hard to understand the pain I know which way should I go,evil or good [EDIT] I don't know Rap or hip hop I don't know either sure im fit for this rap but people call me bullcrap I don't like I don't like YOU your lying to yourself you act like no one likes you that's not true [YES IT IS!] No its not see you your just all [EDIT] you and kiss my [EDIT] so I don't LIKE YOU understand letter to myself this is a message to myself am I getting through to myself I think I am dang I don't know. I am confusing my self all this stuff is just... (Chorus:Hard to understand,He one minute is happy,next he wants to flipping hit people.Hard to understand me. 2X) V2:Quit lying your not being loyal to yourself treat yourself like a royal king ping pong your acting the wrong way you need to clean this bullcrap up this isn't acceptable not ok understood?Dont think I did understand [EDIT] this I don't like im [EDIT] sick of it so this whole world just can explode. (Chorus 4X)
Lou_Dog
#90401680Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:54 PM GMT

[beat ends when the instrumental entirely ends btw]
awesomelilwayne29
#90409046Wednesday, February 27, 2013 7:11 PM GMT

Your annoying
johnb
#91130351Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:06 AM GMT

[beat ends when the instrumental entirely ends btw] _______ Oh god, thank you! I was so confused, big ups.
Crash6351
#91130490Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:08 AM GMT

man it's really like you're actually rapping!!!!!
JordanMokin
#91231169Friday, March 08, 2013 2:52 AM GMT

"Hard to understand the pain I know which way should I go,evil or good" > I know which way should you go as well-should you stop posting until your grammatical skills improve. "I don't know Rap or hip hop I don't know either sure im fit for this rap" > Oh! That explains a lot, thanks OP. "but people call me bullcrap I don't like I don't like YOU your lying to yourself you act like no one likes you that's not true" > One can only wonder why OP, one can only wonder why.. "YOU understand letter to myself this is a message to myself am I getting through to myself I think I am dang I don't know. I am confusing my self all this stuff" > You should try using punctuation to make it seem less confusing! "Quit lying your not being loyal to yourself treat yourself like a royal king ping pong your acting the wrong way you need to clean this bullcrap up this isn't acceptable not ok understood?" > Umm, what..? "Dont think I did understand [EDIT] this I don't like im [EDIT] sick of it so this whole world just can explode." > Wouldn't you kill your friends, family, and partner (If you have one) in the act..?
ducky980
#91231393Friday, March 08, 2013 2:54 AM GMT

Jordans doin' what I did, go get em'
JordanMokin
#91231509Friday, March 08, 2013 2:55 AM GMT

Aye-aye captain!
Supreme_Kevin
#105341031Saturday, July 13, 2013 10:49 PM GMT

Not many rhymes if at all.
PlutonianShore
#105341481Saturday, July 13, 2013 10:53 PM GMT

It's hard to understand, 'cause I speak mangled English. Don' hate on a playa, that didn't go to school, I'm white anyways, so I get ma' juice. I come from Nebraska, in the country I was born. With my cousin' and pops, chickens and dogs, runnin' round the country smackin' little ho's. I then discovered, BET, 'dem Africans have made some great big shiz. Spray tan me' self, like the guys from the Shore, searching nig's down, and aim for the pop charts.

of     1