of     1   

Zhasmiuth
#90433159Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:59 PM GMT

Race List Orcs- Orcs Elves-Dark,Wood,Moon,Blood. Moon Elf- Look at Arch lord the manga to understand this race a little, essentially have cat like ears and can summon creatures. Very good archers, live a AMAZINGLY long life. Blood Elf- Their ancestors dabbled in blood by cutting humans open, over time this dyed their skin and they were dicriminated against and have gained a control over blood to a small degree. Good magicians. Humans-Err...you should know this already. Dwarves- Self Explanatory. Vampires- Blood suckers. Lycanthropes- Turns to werewolf at will, well in moment of anger. Sid'dar- Creatures that are usually seen in slave trading. Big strong and bulky creatures that are strictly disciplined and have little fear of death. Qun- A lizard creature that has normal scales, 2 eyes, a nose, two legs, two arms. Simply like a lizard man, just they have arms not four legs. Xen- A fiery like creature, well essentially humans that have made their beds with demons. They have tatoos down their back representing the demon which made them. This tatoo grows with age. Trathanal- A unknown species that is used to describe a variety of creatures that were only seen when the Empress began taking control, but never again. Must have permissions for this. Yes mixing of races is allowed for hybrids but remember that will make your role a bit harder depending on the hybrid. No Trathanal. _____________________________________________________________ CS FOR: Rebels Race: Gender: A.ge:(MUST be above 17) N.ame: Appearance: Division: Rank: Specialty: Big Weaknesses: Weaponry and other inventory: Powers: (Brief description and I MAY authorize it) History: Other: Empire Race: Gender: A.ge:(MUST be above 17) N.ame: Appearance: Division:(what one your in, calvary, home guard, archers, footmen, engineering (seige towers and such.) etc.) Rank: Specialty: Big Weaknesses: Weaponry and other inventory: Powers: (Brief description and I MAY authorize it) History: Other: Survivor Race: Gender: A.ge:(MUST be above 17) N.ame: Appearance: Speciality: Big Weaknesses: Current Occupation Weaponry and other inventory: Powers: (Brief description and I MAY authorize it) History: Other: These are the Character sheets for The Empire Of Lekol, place your CS here, not on the roleplay thread. It will save space, and help.
Zhasmiuth
#90434476Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:11 AM GMT

The link to the actual RP forum is here http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=90432962#90434332 Note that I will message you if your cs is accepted.
Devilson99
#90435926Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:27 AM GMT

Empire Race: Vampire Gender: Male A.ge: 27 N.ame: Carstein De Cowl Appearance: His skin is an unhealthy white, due to his race. His eyes are a glowing red. His joints stick out prominently, as if each one is a concealed weapon. His frame is slender, with very little fat clinging to his bones, he stands at 6 ft. He has inch long fangs. He wears a blackened plate armor, with small spikes on the forearms and lower legs, as well as a horned helmet, with ridges of bone moving down the middle. He has long bleached hair. Division: Inquisition Rank: Master Torturer Specialty: Hes good at extracting information, he is also exceptionally good at attacking at night, as it offers increased senses and strength. Big Weaknesses: The sun, of course, while direct contact may not kill him for a short period, it still severely weakens him. He also needs to feed on blood often, or else he will turn to ash. Weaponry and other inventory: He has a black, bladed mace as a sign of his office, as well as a ornate shield. He also has flint and steel, as well as a branding rod. Powers: He can cast a spell to slowly burn away physical capabilities from targets. History: He is a pureblood vampire, born into a clan of various purebloods who have served Lekol's forces. He prides himself on his untainted lineage, and joined the imperial army like his ancestors. Carstein likes results, and will go to great lengths to get them. While he does enjoy his position as well as his task, he did not so much enlist as he was pressed into battle by his clan. Carstein was promoted to the inquisition when he found his talents, such as intimidation, after all, no one wants to be alone in the same room as a blood thirsty vampire. Other: Forbidden Fruit
breezepetal
#90436680Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:35 AM GMT

Race: Moon Elf Gender: Female A.ge: 19 N.ame: Kyrie (Last name either unknown or un-given.) Appearance: Kyrie is an average 5 foot 5 inches tall. She has long pale bleached blonde hair that reaches about her waist line. She usually wears it in a single braid, but often, she will wear it down. She wears tattered and worn down clothing, but mostly a normal and plain turtle-neck shirt, with a skirt. She prefers not to dress too elegantly, but only rarely does she dress so. Her shirt is a deep turquoise color, while her skirt is a dark shade of gray. They are stained with mud and other dirt, and often are found bloodied. She wears long black boots that come up to about her knees. Kyrie's eyes are a deep vibrant shade of ocean blue, and she has blue pearl earrings that are accompanied by long brown feathers that hang from her ears. Specialty: She is excellent at fighting, especially with close range weapons, such as a sword, a bow and arrow, or a spear. She is also skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Big Weaknesses: She has a fear of being enclosed spaces, making her traumatized whenever held in one without a free way of escape. Her senses may dull in that moment, and she wouldn't be able to think straight. Current Occupation Weaponry and other inventory: Kyrie works as a weapon crafter, and specializes in crafting swords, arrows, and spears. She always carries a small pocket dagger around her belt and a sling on arrows and a bow on her back. She may rarely have a staff or a spear that she may use to fight with. Powers: (She will only have a power if this is accepted.) She has the power to talk to earth and moon spirits, allowing her to summon them at her will, depending on her mental and physical state. History: As a child, Kyrie lived as a poor peasant. She wasn't interested much in the world around her, and often played dull games every day with her smaller siblings. One day, when her grandfather came to visit, she became quite interested in his weapons that he carried with him. He had told her that he had made those. Kyrie then vowed to train really hard and become skilled in making weapons as well as wielding them. With the help of her grandfather, she became quite skilled. One day, three days after Kyrie's 16th birthday, she discovered her power to talk to spirits of the earth and moon while venturing off into the forest one day. She then decided to leave home in search of a better place where she could craft weapons and learn more battle tactics peacefully. Other: The Forbidden Fruit
BlackWingedAngel
#90439021Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:01 AM GMT

Survivor Race: human Gender: Female A.ge: 18(i like it when my characters are young :P easier to roleplay with then... in my opinion.) N.ame: Rose Appearance: wears a red dress with black outline drawings of flowers. She has long black hair that goes to the back of her knees she usually has it in a ponytail though. She is a light color with a slight unnoticeable tan, and ice blue eyes that make her seem harmless. Specialty: melee/close range combat and healing(magical and non-magical. she doesnt use magic very often because it makes her tired and gives her a headache) very sneaky in the dark and she can communicate with animals. Big Weaknesses: Spiders(when on her) and bees(their my real life fears xD) Current Occupation: Trades drawings for money or food and other needed things. Weaponry and other inventory: a small bag with drawing supplies and a a sword she took when she escaped Contoral. She carries a brush and comb to take care of her hair and a small knife for cooking and cutting. Powers: healing magic for wounds she cannot heal by hand. Can use the shadows for protection and to hide. When she is n the shadows it seems as though she disappears. History: Tried to live happily but failed. Her parents died when Contoral fell and she just barely made it out herself. She's been on the run for quite some time and has run into a few animals making friends with them, thats all she has for friends anymore, animals. Her younger sister died of a sickness at the age of 3 and it devastated her. Her cat, Zikra, died on her 17th birthday and she cried that day, for the she died right in front of Rose. It walked up to her and looked as if it smiled and said 'goodbye' to her and then she lied down, closed her eyes, and stopped breathing. Other: The Forbidden Fruit
Zhasmiuth
#90439869Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:10 AM GMT

Also, feel free to begin roleplaying when you feel up to it.
Zhasmiuth
#90467943Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:55 AM GMT

Rebels Race: Gender: Male A.ge: 22 N.ame: Lucias Ven Dragothen Appearance: Xen Division: Infiltration. (Infantry...front lines.) Rank: Drake Captain. Specialty: He manages to blend in with his crowd, can lay sufficient ambushes. Big Weaknesses: He is claustrophobic and has bad memories that inflict upon his judgement. Weaponry and other inventory: His Heirloom Claymore. Powers: He has the power of thought, he can think like a normal man but has the mind set to put himself in his enemy's shoes and *try* to understand their plans in this manner. Isn't really a power but think about it, a skill. History: He grew up in a very small town that was right near Contoral and was hit by the Empress just before she took the throne of Lekol. He had seen his siblings slaughtered only to manage to be smuggled off by a few people who had managed to escape. The black smiths boys to be precise. He has only been a small boy then, but he had then grown into a well trained man fast. At the age of ten he was already very fit, learning to read and write still but also helping the blacksmiths forge weapons in the Capital now. It was hard with the fact of food and soon he ended up having to fend for himself when the blacksmiths were taken care of by a traveling merchant who saw them as a obstacle. At Fifteen he had already joined the Rebels and had gone back to the merchant to show his "appreciation" and from the fact of how bad the merchant was killed the area got blocked off for 3 months. Through all this he managed to conceal his identity as a Xen as that was only a secret the blacksmiths knew, but they were dead. The problem erupted when he turned 20 and someone noticed something while he was changing, and then he accused his mother of bedding a demon. With this he made sure that the man regretted it all as it may be true but that didn't make him less fit to lead. He spent the next two years working along aside other people of sufficient rank to even out ranking him. It wasn't till the current day that he actually got a day on his own. He would be back in Quidanar by himself, finally, some time to see some sights, and hopefully get a sufficient meal. Though in his mind he knew this was a dream. Other: Forbidden Fruit __________________________________________________________________________________________ Empire Race: Xen Gender: Male a.ge: 32 N.ame: Christopher Ven Dragothen Appearance: He stands at the height of 6'4 with a rough exterior. Is renown throughout the Capital for his notoriety for commanding troops as well as sending rebels to the slave stands, the gallows or the torturers. He has blue eyes that are a Ice burg blue, but unlike his brother who is ten years younger than him, he has a tattoo that spawns onto his skin new words. Different words referring to his history as a demon. These usually take shape in the form of the demonic writing that is branded in the tattoos upon his torso. He is very muscularly built, has a rough beard and rather short hair that is blonde. Division: Infantry Rank: Captain Specialty: He is a man who excels in melee fighting but has very bad ranged skills. His skills with the sword and shield sometimes can make up for this, but at quite a price. Big Weaknesses:Ranged, Family, Friends, words of his mother bedding a demon can send him into a flourish of anger. Weaponry and other inventory: He has a claymore that is like Lucias's Powers: He shares the same power of his brother, but unlike his brothers pyro instincts, he shared the same mother, but Lucias's father was a re-incarnation of Christopher's, as Christopher's was a demon who reigned in the shadows History: When the armies of the Empress's had fallen on their small town, he had seen to it his brother had fled the forces with the black smiths boys, only to be taken with the forces. He was later put into the army after killing a captain in it for trying to do something to a girl he was sweet on. He was put into the army simple cause he had shown courage as well as use with a blade. He had grown fast, learning new tactics and forgetting his hatred as well as his family. After he turned 18 he was put into infantry and shown on the front lines against rebels where his four years of training had paid off. He had been one of the few remaining forces to survive the battle where the rebels took a majority of the Empress's forces with them to the grave. With this, those who had survived this battle were seen for military prowess and time after time again he had caught more and more rebels, soon climbing the ranks to Captain and spreading his name rather well for his rank. He no longer remembers his family, his life, or that girl he was sweet on either. He is mindful of only his future in service to his one true ruler, the Empress. Even though she more than likely has never heard of him, he still adores her and would serve her no matter what she told him to do. Even if she told him to fall upon his sword, he would obey, knowing that he was a solider following the orders of his commander. With this he had tracked some rebels into the wealthy district cornering them, and now he has just finished dropping them off the that vampire torturer and now he is thinking of buying a horse for himself, or maybe food, but one thing was for sure. Long live her highness! Other: Forbidden Fruit
PiguiPiplup
#90476395Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:59 PM GMT

(traking will join later)
Lazy2
#90483345Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:05 PM GMT

Rebels Race: Human Gender: Male A.ge:32 N.ame: Kelevra Appearance: http://t3ak.roblox.com/e718035c26dab49f8a72ee74e78a828d Division: None Rank: In Hiding Specialty: A Brilliant Tactician, also is really good in close ranged combat. Big Weaknesses: Vision and Hearing, once those are taken out, he is vulnerable. Also is not quite a professional with ranged weaponry. Weaponry and other inventory: Two throwing axes that are connected together by steel chain, so it can be used as a throwing weapon as well as a close combat weapon. A Dagger that is hidden in a pocket of his boot. Cold Steel Two Handed Great Sword. He's mothers cross. Powers: He has the capacity to use up to 90% of his brain at any time, making him a tactical genius. Also he's paralyzed state allows him to feel no pain, while damage is inflicted onto he's body, it will not slow him down, because he can not feel the pain, or anything else. History: He and his family used to live in the Contoral city. Once the city was attacked and taken over, the family managed to escape into The Borealion Forest. The family struggled to survive in the wild, but managed to cope and eventually found themselves shelter and lived there for the past couple of months. As a result of such living conditions, young Kelevra was taught from young age how to build traps, and how to lure the prey into them, along with how to wield a weapon and use it. Eventually their little paradise would be disturbed by Imperial Vampires, three of them to be precise. Kelevra’s family hid him and went to try and fend off the creatures, Kelevra witnessed it all, the murder of his family, he saw how those Vampires drank their blood from their dead corpses. After The Vampires left, he crawled up to his mothers body, he saw a cross on her, he took it and after that buried he’s family’s corpses deep in the woods. Eventually he was found by a group of rebels, who listened to his story and welcomed him, they trained him and showed him how to use a sword. It was as if life was good again, but their base was soon discovered by the same Imperial Vampires, a fight was engaged Kelevra fought alongside he’s comrades. But eventually they lost, The Vampires left 5 rebels alive, to torture them, to have “fun”, Kelevra was one of those rebels. When all 4 rebels were killed off, it was Kelevras turn; The Vampires burnt his face in the fire, to the point of disfiguring it, at one point they struck him in the spine, damaging his nervous system to the point where he could not feel anything, he was paralyzed. Once the Vampires had their way with him, they were about to suck his blood out, but sun was coming up and they had to retreat, leaving Kelevra for dead. Rage fueled him, he tried to move and he was able to do so, he saw his fingers moving, but he couldn’t feel them moving, nor could he feel the pain, even tough his boy went trough hell. He eventually managed to get up, mend he’s wounds, bury all the rebel corpses and he wouldn’t leave without taking revenge. He knew that at night the Vampires would return to check up on him, he started preparing, setting up traps all over the camp. Once the Vampires came back, they immediately fell into a trap set up by Kelevra, and were brunt using Kelevra’s mother’s cross. Once he found out that the Empire was behind all this, he started his mission of justice upon the empire. Ever since those events, he has been looking from a far, learning. He made himself a wooden Comedy mask, showing that the only thing that makes him smile is the thought of revenge; the mask is attached to his face by nails. Other: Forbidden Fruit
Recesity
#90488475Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:56 PM GMT

You're wrong and I hate you, but if I gave you the reason why, you'd just ignore me, so I'll just sit here and be grumpy. Damn kids.
Zhasmiuth
#90488949Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:02 PM GMT

Not accepted, and recesity, I only remember you from a forum where someone was quitting...that and a few forums I looked at but never joined...so care to refresh my memory if it is me you hate? More or less what am I wrong about if that comment itself is directed towards me.
Recesity
#90489199Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:05 PM GMT

Not so much "you're wrong and I hate you" as "you're wrong and I hate your thread". I don't remember you, but I do remember that the last quit thread I posted in was a while ago, and I have since slowly turned into the grumpy old man of the forums. RP is for fictional stories and roleplaying out scenarios on threads. Go to C&G.
Zhasmiuth
#90494338Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:08 PM GMT

Well I don't know where I am wrong but...it is fictional...I just don't see why your angry is all. You are in a bad mood on the forums I understand that but where exactly am I wrong?
Recesity
#90514493Friday, March 01, 2013 1:47 AM GMT

http://i.imgur.com/Cxagv.jpg Lots of things are fictional. Unicorns, elves, my empathy...But none of those belong in this forum just for being fictional. They need to be part of a fictional story, whether written by one person or multiple people controlling different characters. This is not a story. This goes in C&G.
Quasar99
#90514783Friday, March 01, 2013 1:50 AM GMT

recesity.. you do realize this HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A GROUP? Did you know that I don't know?
Recesity
#90557691Friday, March 01, 2013 8:28 PM GMT

http://i.imgur.com/Cxagv.jpg I don't care what it's for. If you want to have a CS for an RP, put it in the damn RP thread.
Zhasmiuth
#90559081Friday, March 01, 2013 8:49 PM GMT

I don't regret asking you why you were angry. Not to sound rude but in a response to your statement, if you dislike it, don't post. Not to sound rude recesity, but please, if you wish not to join or such, please do not post.
Recesity
#90559617Friday, March 01, 2013 8:56 PM GMT

http://i.imgur.com/Cxagv.jpg If I dislike something, then I'll be happy to voice my opinion. Either move this or explain what this is for if it's not for a group.
Zhasmiuth
#90560199Friday, March 01, 2013 9:05 PM GMT

Oh yes forgot to say before, nice cat. Also, this is for the CS, I find that it does get mighty troubling to have to look through pages for someones Character sheet, if this is taking up space, I could move it. Though if I do that means any who joins the thread this is for would have to save the character sheet if someone would like to look at it. Either that or remember what page they posted on. I may do just that but if I don't theoretically speaking, what might be done about this problem then? Also, I am not saying your opinion is not welcome as it is but what I imply on that is if it is not related to a character sheet I would ask that you don't post it. I am not trying to sound rude by saying this but why post it if its not related to the forums purpose? To ask for the purpose? To try to aggravate someone? I haven't had any complaints yet so I simply would like to know why post it when you could simply ask me or state you opinion in a message?
Recesity
#90560661Friday, March 01, 2013 9:10 PM GMT

bah humbug yeah, it's fine, but it better be a giant RP with tons of people for a thread dedicated to CSes if you'll excuse, there are some hooligans on my lawn http://i.imgur.com/Cxagv.jpg
Devilson99
#90965283Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:47 AM GMT

Survivor Race: Qun Gender: Male A.ge: 23 N.ame: Gorboq Tlanxla Appearance: His scales are a deep crimson color, with smeared black war paint on his face. His eyes have slit pupils, as well as small gills on his neck. He has a ridge of bony spikes along the top of his head. He is dressed in a blue cloak with a black scarf wrapped around his mouth. Speciality: He specializes in poisons, as well as knife play, he also has a good sense of cooperation. Big Weaknesses: He tends to get ahead of himself when pulling off a job, and usually get's caught up in the heat of the moment. Current Occupation: Assassin Weaponry and other inventory: A curved dagger, with a groove along the blade to help the blood flow, as well as some poisonous poultices. As well as a wineskin, and a strange potted plant. Powers: A resistance to poison. History: He was orphaned when the empire took control, and had no idea how to survive, he lived on the streets of a town nearby and survived by stealing. After sneaking into a herb garden at an apothecary, he ate a poisonous root and fell into a coma. After being revived by the apothecary, she took him in. She taught him about the various plants in her garden. Which is where he was taught about herbalism, making various poultices. After the apothecary died, the house fell into disrepair but the plants in her garden stayed alive, thanks to her apprentice. Eventually the local lord decided to repossess the house and demolish it, as well as the plants in the garden. Gorbog decided not to let the lord ruin his adoptive parent's and Gorbog's work. So he infiltrated the lord's castle and poisoned his meal in the feast the lord held to celebrate the demolition. After, he decided to flee the guards and not be implicated, taking a strange plant and leaving the town to work as an assassin. Other: Forbidden Fruit

of     1