of     19   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Gamka
#9112332Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:44 PM GMT

No I am not copying your RPG, this has a whole different plot. PLEASE READ THE WARRIORS BOOK BY ERIN HUNTER BEFORE JOINNING! There are 4 clans: "Wind Clan, Thunder Clan, ShadowClan and RiverClan" They lived with battles and such, but this time the evil that is coming is horrible... (Note: I'm making up the names M'Kay?) Wind Clan Leader: TallStar (He is just so epik) (4 lives) Thunder Clan Leader: DawnStar (6 lives) ShadowClan Leader: MouseStar (9 lives) (New leader) RiverClan Leader: SilverStar (7 lives) WindClan Medicine Cat: Windface ThunderClan Medicine Cat: Hazelfur ShadowClan Medicine Cat: Darkeye RiverClan Medicine Cat: SlowLeg Join one of these clans... Or will you be a loner? Or maybe a kittypet? Name: Gender Eyes Color: Battle Marks: (Ex: A scar on his eye etc., not required) Fur Color: Clan: (If loner or Kittypet say so) Status: (Ex: Apprentice, Warrior, Queen, Kit Etc.) Bio:
Gamka
#9112594Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:50 PM GMT

10 views 0 replys
Gamka
#9112745Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:53 PM GMT

New Sheet: Name: Gender: Moons Old: Eyes Color: Battle Marks: (Ex: A scar on his eye etc., not required) Fur Color: Clan: (If loner or Kittypet say so) Status: (Ex: Apprentice, Warrior, Queen, Kit Etc.) Bio: Mine: Name: SilentKit Gender: Male Moons Old: 5 (Almost 6) Eyes Color: Black Battle Marks: None Fur Color: Black and brown Clan: WindClan Status: Kit Bio: His mom was a loner, but he doesn't know that. Name: Bramblepelt Gender: Male Moons Old: 25 Eyes Color: Amber Battle Marks: A scar on his ear Fur Color: Brown Clan: WindClan Status: Warrior Bio: UNKNOWN
Gamka
#9112864Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:56 PM GMT

Silentkit: *Wakes up* *Goes to get some freshkill* Yum!
Gamka
#9112991Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:58 PM GMT

Bramblepelt: *Hunting* *Slashes a rabbit's neck* More fresh kill :)
Daggerskull
#9113239Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:04 PM GMT

Name: Snowpelt Gender: M Moons Old: alot. Eyes Color: Blue Battle Marks: (Ex: A scar on his eye etc., not required) Scar across his eye Fur Color: Snow color, like gray since he is older though. Clan: (If loner or Kittypet say so)Thunderclan Status: (Ex: Apprentice, Warrior, Queen, Kit Etc.) will be elder soon, senior warrior Bio:almost an elder, Senior warrior atm. Name: Havok. Gender: M Moons Old: 12 Eyes Color: Hazel Battle Marks: (Ex: A scar on his eye etc., not required) Fur Color: White with lback patch on his ear. Clan: (If loner or Kittypet say so) Rogue, is allowed into thunderclan territory because of his help. Status: (Ex: Apprentice, Warrior, Queen, Kit Etc.) Former Warrior Bio:Brother of snowpelt, allowed in Thunderclan territory
Gamka
#9113332Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:05 PM GMT

Bramblepelt: *Sees a patrol hunting prey and crossing the border* HALT! TC Warriors: *Look up* YOU SCARED AWAY THE PREY! Bramblepelt: AND YOU'RE ON OUR BORDER! *Unsheathes claws*
Daggerskull
#9113442Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:08 PM GMT

actually, Thunderclan wouldnt do that, but this is like made up so its cool. Snowpelt: -walks over to the patrol- Don't be hasty, Windclan, They obvisouly didnt notice they crossed the border, -turns to the patrol- Let head back to camp, NOW. -wlaks with patrol to camp-
Gamka
#9113559Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:10 PM GMT

(Yeah but accidents happen and some are like that. Like Birchfall and Berrynose) Bramblepelt: Dawnstar will hear about this. *Brings back 3 rabbits to camp* *Walks to Dawnstar* Dawnstar: What is it? Bramblepelt: ThunderClan strayed on to our territory! Dawnstar: Was it an accident? Bramblepelt: You never know about ThunderClan... Dawnstar: They wouldn't steal prey, probally just an accident.
Daggerskull
#9113664Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:11 PM GMT

Dawnstar is leader of thunderclan,, right?
Gamka
#9113683Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:12 PM GMT

(D'OH! I mean Tallstar)
Daggerskull
#9114439Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:28 PM GMT

Inma make like three elders, besides Snowpelt Dawnstar:-on highrock- all cats old enough to catch their oewn prey assemble below the highrock for a meeting. Snowpelt, do you wish to become an elder, Snowpelt: Yes I do. Dawnstar: then you shall become an elder, and sleep in their den. Snowpelt:-wlaks across to elder's den-sits down in the shade by elders- Name: PatchFur Gender: F Moons Old: alot. Eyes Color: Hazel Battle Marks: (Ex: A scar on his eye etc., not required) Shortened tail. Fur Color: brown Clan: (If loner or Kittypet say so) Thunderclan Status: (Ex: Apprentice, Warrior, Queen, Kit Etc.) former queen now an elder Bio:A former queen who grew old Name: Leafheart Gender: F Moons Old: alot. ROFL. Eyes Color: green Battle Marks: (Ex: A scar on his eye etc., not required) none. Fur Color: Brown. Clan: (If loner or Kittypet say so) Status: (Ex: Apprentice, Warrior, Queen, Kit Etc.) elder. Bio:Another former queen
Daggerskull
#9114455Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:28 PM GMT

That took a while.
phoneguy
#9114979Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:40 PM GMT

( I wish I noticed this earlier ) ( I couldn't help but click post reply :) ) Name: Mudfur ( It's hard to think up a Warrior cat name when there's already so many! This took me a long time to think up.) Gender: Male Moons Old: 17 Eyes Color: Greenish- yellow Battle Marks: Right ear's very tip is bitten, Scar right next to eye. Fur Color: Brown, head is all white, Tail's tip is white, rest of body is Brown. Clan: Thunderclan Status: Warrior Bio: A normal warrior that has gotten his ear bitten many times, it is known to be his weakness, has gone through A LOT of training and caught alot of fresh kill in the time and hasn't broken the warrior code yet.
Daggerskull
#9115180Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:44 PM GMT

almost sunrise. Snowpelt: -sleeping in the elder's den- LeafHeart:-curled up next to him-
lexperiments
#9115318Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:47 PM GMT

Name: Clawpaw (Warrior name-Clawpelt) Gender: M Moons Old: 7 Eyes Color: Blue Battle Marks: N/A Fur Color: Gray with brown claw-looking marks. Clan: StreamClan Status: Medicine Aprentice Bio: IDK what to say.
phoneguy
#9115375Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:48 PM GMT

Mudfur: * Sleeping * * Feels something catch my nose * * Opens an eye * * Looks around * * Sees a cat with mud, water and grass all over his fur * * Smells a scent of a cat from Shadowclan on the cat * * Whispers to self * He's been in enemy territory! I need to tell the clan cats of this to let them know that he could be a traitor... * Quietly sneaks out of the den *
Daggerskull
#9115445Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:50 PM GMT

you mean riverclan?
lexperiments
#9115476Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:51 PM GMT

Clawpaw: Snowleg, what does Burk Root do again? Snowleg: Rat bites. Clawpaw: Okai.
phoneguy
#9115479Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:51 PM GMT

( Me or him? )
Daggerskull
#9115500Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:52 PM GMT

him.
phoneguy
#9115562Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:53 PM GMT

( I just noticed he also said Snowleg ) Mudfur: * Running fast to alert the clan of a possible traitor * * Whispers to self * That warrior was so stupid he didn't clean himself or rub the scent off.
lexperiments
#9115566Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:53 PM GMT

Oh, yeah, sorry. Cat: *Comes in room* @__@..... Rats have invaded the territory...... Got bit.... Snowleg: WHAT!?!?! *Gives Cat some Burk Root* Clawpaw: ZOMG! RATS!?!? Cat: Yes.... They got over in our territory from ShadowClan with a fallen log...
phoneguy
#9115637Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:55 PM GMT

( Haha, I noticed you said Snowleg twice :P )
lexperiments
#9115716Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:57 PM GMT

(Oooooops....) Slowleg: This is bad.. Clawpaw: Vereh bad. *2 more Cats walk in from Rat Bites* Clawpaw: OMG, those rats are VICIOUS!

of     19   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right