of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Juke_YT
#91347047Saturday, March 09, 2013 4:39 PM GMT

D&D stands for dungeons & dragons. Yes, this was copy and pasted. Please ignore the other thread. I felt that the name of the other thread made people thing I was asking for help ABOUT D&D, and not asking for people to join. I am looking for... - Collaborators - RP'ers (You can be both if you qualify) Anyways, if you want to help, fill out this quick application. Helpers/Collaborators, you must fill out this application to prove you are a creative, imaginative genius. ~~~~~~ Create a creature/person with detail. I will provide some questions and what-not to help you out. (Completing optional fields may improve your chance of being accepted) Here are some questions to help you out. 1) What's the creature's/person's name? 2) What does he/she/it look like? 3) Provide some brief history/lore of the person/creature. (OPTIONAL) 4) Does he/she/it wield a weapon? If so, what does it look like? (OPTIONAL) 5) What's his/her/its personality? (OPTIONAL) ~~~~~~ Now if you want to JOIN the RP, fill out this application. ~~~~~~ In this application, you will create a character and provide some action. (Completing optional fields may improve your acceptance chance) 1) What's your character's name? 2) Who is your character? In other words, what's his/her biography/history? (OPTIONAL) 3) What does your character look like? What is he/she wearing? Now you will explain what your character would do in the following scenarios. Try to include plenty of detail. I will be looking for RP'ers who can think "outside of the box". 1) Your character has just entered a room, lit only by the dim glow of a candle resting on top of a shelf. In a few minutes, the flame will die out. A large Persian rug lies wrinkled over the majority of the floor. Up above, the ceiling is nowhere to be seen; Only the walls fading to black. What do you do? [HINT: Check under the carpet; Lift up the candle; Search for a trapdoor/hidden entrance. Hints will not be provided in the next scenario. These hints are only here to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. 2) Your character has stumbled upon an enormous creature. It flails several of its tentacles around, whipping the air. Surprisingly, its four massive feet hold up its weight. In two enormous hands, it carries two large hammers, each with the ability to crush your skull. You cannot run, as the entrance is blocked by chunks of the ceiling that have collapsed. What do you do? 3) Final scenario. A man is being ambushed by two goblins. Defenseless, he begs for help while the goblins close in. There are few places of cover, and goblins have fantastic hearing. What do you do? ~~~~~~ - You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
SP2398salt
#91347772Saturday, March 09, 2013 4:48 PM GMT

((Here's an example CS, so you know about how much detail is fair. It's also my character. I was accepted previously.)) 1) What's your character's name? Aditi Elppah 2) Who is your character? In other words, what's his/her biography/history? Aditi is an Elven lass around the human age of 22 that is from a "high-class family," As we would say it. As a vocation, she couldn't really decide between a mage or a swordfighter. So she decided to figure out a way to do both(psst, magic knight) She focuses her magic more in the air and fire part of it. Then a bunch of training happened and now she's an adventurer. 3) What does your character look like? What is he/she wearing? Aditi stands at a slightly tall height of 5'8", her weight also being a little higher than someone of her height, but not majorly(est. 130 lbs). Her skin tone is basically the human equal of Caucasian. Her hair is Black and neatly kept, but it only goes down to her shoulders. As for what she wears, she has a robe that you could expect on a mage with some armor underneath it. SCENARIOS: 1) Aditi would look under the carpet for some kind of door. Should that fail to work, she would try to move the shelf or get up to the candle. If she still can't figure out what she's supposed to do, she's just open the door and walk back out. 2) After sizing up her foe, Aditi's goal would be to try tiring it out while using a 'kill via 1001 cuts' method of sorts, trying to dwindle her foe's energy down faster than hers. 3) Throw the weapon at the goblins, right? Wrong. Aditi would try to get the man over to her with some air magic before the goblins get to him. Should that fail, she would try to stun the goblins with air blasts(maybe some fire thrown in for the lol- I mean, more cherry-tapping-methodology) while trying to move closer, hiding behind the barriers before attacking up close.
Juke_YT
#91348995Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:04 PM GMT

Wooooweee - You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
CreativeMystery
#91349196Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:06 PM GMT

(Would join but I am already working with two of my own threads...Just posting to say if I could join later on I would like to...) í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
ThaCruelLlama
#91349663Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:12 PM GMT

I may join. "Sir, w-w-we need 50% of the 99% a-and the support o-of at least 1% of the 1% if you're gonna have 42% of the 100% to get 50%."
Juke_YT
#91350174Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:19 PM GMT

bump - You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Techmagss
#91351111Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:30 PM GMT

Can I just us my character from the old thread? I'll just change the bio Bio: As a young goblin in the hamlet of Topiar, Red admired monks and clerics views and thus was hoping to become one of these himself. His childhood was spent studying the monk's techniques and the clerics spells. He soon took up working at the church of Nerull, as with most of his family, and trained harder than ever. Soon, while he was doing some rounds, a priest saw Red's devotion and skill towards The Church of Nerull, and soon appointed him as one of it's many clerics. Most agreed, though others complained due to the fact that Red lacked the intelligence to be a cleric, and this was partly true,as one of his many blunders was almost setting a small house on fire when he was playing with a torch. To counter this, the priest decided to give Red an amulet of Nerull. The priest had used his magic to place a scrying spell onto the amulet, allowing the priest to see Red and describe it to the complainers. Now, he wanders, preaching the word of Nerull and destroying those who would oppose him.
gavinfirefox
#91351265Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:32 PM GMT

hi
SP2398salt
#91351439Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:34 PM GMT

((Also, I should probably ask. For stat generating, what version are we using? 1? 2? 4.3?))
Juke_YT
#91353891Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:00 PM GMT

((@SP; 3.5 - 4)) - You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Techmagss
#91354060Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:02 PM GMT

Purely my bio was improved. Am I in
2ne1WonderGirls
#91354109Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:03 PM GMT

i'll join later
Juke_YT
#91354251Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:04 PM GMT

Bio: As a young goblin in the hamlet of Topiar, Red admired {monks and clerics views} and thus was hoping to become one of these himself. His childhood was spent studying the monk's techniques and the {clerics spells}. He soon took up working at the church of Nerull, as with most of his family, and trained harder than ever. Soon, while he was doing some rounds, a priest saw Red's devotion and skill towards The Church of Nerull, and soon appointed him as one of {it's many clerics}. Most agreed, though others complained due to the fact that Red lacked the intelligence to be a cleric, and this was partly true,[as one of his many blunders was almost setting a small house on fire when he was playing with a torch.] To counter this, the priest decided to give Red an amulet of Nerull. The priest had used his magic to place a scrying spell onto the amulet, allowing the priest to [see Red and describe it to the complainers.] Now, he wanders, preaching the word of Nerull and destroying those who would oppose him. There are lots of mistakes in there involving apostrophes. Each mistake is surrounded by '{' and '}'. Any awkward (phrases that don't seem right, run-on sentences, etc.) are surrounded by '[' and ']'. - You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
bockhead
#91354462Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:06 PM GMT

Does this include D&D underdark series?
Juke_YT
#91354663Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:08 PM GMT

@Bock; No. I actually plan on making a home-made D&D version. For example, I've included a couple classes that were never included in any of the D&D versions. And for that reason, I need experienced collaborators and collaborators who will listen. - You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Techmagss
#91354692Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:09 PM GMT

Autocorrect Learn it, see it, hate it. I mean in the last thread when I wrote the thing with ## it was my phone being a collosal ass.
gavinfirefox
#91354825Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:10 PM GMT

I may be near drained of all creative energies but I'll help. But really though, Recently I am helping with one big roleplay, a very large Elador one, and two massive, massive ones.
Juke_YT
#91354866Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:10 PM GMT

@tech; Aha, I caught you. Your original post never had '##'. That was me trying to show you what part was not needed. - You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Techmagss
#91355499Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:16 PM GMT

Look at you leading grammar Germany while tricking Grammar Neville Chamberlain and invading grammar Czechoslovakia all in the while invading grammar Poland and now your off to Grammar World Conquest!
Juke_YT
#91355591Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:17 PM GMT

Grammar is important. Here is a widely used example: "Let's eat grandma!" But with a comma... "Let's eat, grandma!" Huge difference. - You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Techmagss
#91355852Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:20 PM GMT

However, it does not need to be used to say "HA GOT YOOOU" when talking to someone over the Internet and trying to trick them. Ever thought of simply pointing out mistakes- or perhaps providing help, instead of saying "You made a mistake there, there and there. Now fix it."
Juke_YT
#91356103Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:23 PM GMT

"You made a mistake there, there and there. Now fix it." I pointed out your mistake. I provided help by saying you need to change the apostrophe. I really don't understand what the problem is. - You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Techmagss
#91356419Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:26 PM GMT

So the grammar about the apostrophes is a problem? Aren't you able to simply ignore it? If not, it points towards the Grammar World Conquest route. Sure my writing's a pain in the ass to read, but if you ignore some of the grammar mistakes I make it can be decent at the least.
SP2398salt
#91356940Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:31 PM GMT

@Techmagss ...Or you could eat grandma.
Techmagss
#91357290Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:35 PM GMT

That'd be nice with some salt, thanks. By the way, your main group's name is spelt wrong, I think you should start hating them, no?

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right