of     1   

vantheroblox76
#91476185Sunday, March 10, 2013 8:43 PM GMT

My suggestion is to have ALL the original textures that were on bricks (including all the colors for each texture) put in the terrain system. But there is a slight issue: how are we going to do this? well, I have thought of tools that can be used to make this happen. Here is the system: Instead of using the normal part stamper, there would be a special stamper just for these certain textures. BUT to access the different colors a pop-up will appear, and you can select a color. Here's a diagram Texture1 Texture2 Texture3 ---> Choose the texture, the color picker will pop-up (different shapes are included) C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8 C9 C10 ---> Pick the color, and then you can place the voxel! Now, that is only for the stamper. The Material brush will work the same way, pick the texture and then the color. So will the Terrain brush. But these tools are separate from the normal tools. NOTE: There can be blank voxels too, if you only want color and not texture. Oh and by the way, my opinion on this will probably make a LOT of users happy.
kaloyanthegreater
#91476359Sunday, March 10, 2013 8:45 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Riordin
#91476385Sunday, March 10, 2013 8:45 PM GMT

Thanks for re-posting this for me, too bad I have to report you though.

of     1