of     1   

excellentAnarchy
#91531705Monday, March 11, 2013 11:55 AM GMT

How about addin the option to edit our posts, but only the TOPIC posts and not replies. I have made some mistakes and only noticed them after I posted it and I had to post 2-3 messages following that to explain or correct stuff. So I'd love to see an edit button on our Topics. We would have a limited time of 3-4 days to edit our post or something like that to stop constand editing and playing about with the option + Trolling people who replied. Supporting? Not supporting, then please say 'Why?' Thanks, ~Mc Visi
excellentAnarchy
#91557965Monday, March 11, 2013 9:18 PM GMT

bump
Lettered
#91561479Monday, March 11, 2013 9:54 PM GMT

Yeah,things like this happen a lot. mabey posters that spam can just delete their post after they realize that it is fake.
Summercakealt
#91561771Monday, March 11, 2013 9:57 PM GMT

No, how long does it take to just over-look your post for mistakes? And mistakes aren't that crucial. If somebody criticizes you for it, then just ignore them. A typo is a typo, not a huge life-threatening mistake. Now here's the real reason why this is faulty. ------------------------------------------------------ OP: Hey guys... got back from vacation. ------------------------------------------------------ Troll: Do I care? ------------------------------------------------------ Dude: Shut up above, you're an idiot. ------------------------------------------------------ *troll deletes post* ------------------------------------------------------ OP: Hey guys... got back from vacation. ------------------------------------------------------ Dude: Shut up above, you're an idiot. ------------------------------------------------------ OP: You shut up! Jerk. ------------------------------------------------------ Dude: No! I didn't say that to you... I... :c ------------------------------------------------------
excellentAnarchy
#91798432Friday, March 15, 2013 12:24 AM GMT

I mean only editable 'Topic Post' by which I mean the main post. The one which is starting the thread. You will be able to edit it to not have to correct yourself causing double/triple posts or add things to the thread post. Or maybe something that would merge double/triple posts together into one, but separating additions by a line with a date. So...... Hello I just joined ROBLOX! ----------added on 15 March 2013---------- (this would be in a smaller font) Please send me friend requests.

of     1