of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Luigi567
#9249407Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:50 PM GMT

Do u know any Weird al songs u like? Post them right here!
Luigi567
#9249428Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:51 PM GMT

Yoda I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda, S O D A, soda. I saw the little runt/wimp sitting there on a log. I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said Yoda, Y O D A, Yoda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda. Well, I've been around but I ain't never seen a guy who looks like a Muppet but he's wrinkled and green, Oh my Yoda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda. Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand how he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand oh my Yoda. Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda Well, I left home just a week before, and I've never ever been a Jedi before but Obi-Wan he set me straight of course, He said, "Go to Yoda and he'll show you the Force." Well, I'm not the kind that'll argue with Ben So it looks I'm gonna start all over again with my Yoda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda Yoda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda So I used the force, I picked up a box, I lifted some rocks, Well I stood on my head, Well I won't forget what Yoda said. He said "Luke, stay away from the darker side, and if you start to go astray let the Force be your guide." Oh my Yoda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda. "I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed. But, remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed" Oh my Yoda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda Well, I heard my friends really got in a mess so I'm gonna have to leave Yoda, I guess. But I know that I'll be coming back some day I'll be playing this part till I'm old and grey. The Long-term contract I hadda sign says I'll be making these movies till the end of time with my Yoda Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda Yoda Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda (continue to fade...)
Tomukai
#9253325Thursday, June 04, 2009 11:16 PM GMT

YODA CHANT! Wierd Al is teh bomb. Hardware store, Albaqurque, Chistmas at ground zero, Smells like Nirvana.
lordoftheorcs34
#9263693Friday, June 05, 2009 3:24 AM GMT

White and Nerdy They see me mowin' My front lawn I know they're all thinking I'm so White N' nerdy Think I'm just too white n' nerdy Think I'm just too white n' nerdy Can't you see I'm white n' nerdy Look at me I'm white n' nerdy! I wanna roll with- The gangsters But so far they all think I'm too white n' nerdy Think I'm just too white n' nerdy Think I'm just too white n' nerdy I'm just too white n' nerdy Really, really white n' nerdy First in my class here at M.I.T. Got skills, I'm a Champion of DND MC Escher that's my favorite MC Keep your 40 I'll just have an Earl Grey tea My rims never spin to the contrary You'll find they're quite stationary All of my action figures are cherry Steven Hawkings in my library My MySpace page is all totally pimped out I got people begging for my top 8 spaces Yo I know Pi to a thousand places Ain't got no grills but I still wear braces I order all of my sandwiches with mayonnaise I'm a whiz at minesweeper I can play for days Once you see my sweet moves you're gonna stay amazed, my fingers movin' so fast I'll set the place ablaze There's no killer app I haven't run At Pascal, well, I'm number 1 Do vector calculus just for fun I ain't got a gat but I gotta soldering gun Happy days is my favourite theme song I can sure kick your butt in a game of ping pong I'll ace any trivia quiz you bring on I'm fluent in Java Script as well as Klingon Here's the part I sing on They see me roll on, my Segway! I know in my heart they think I'm white n' nerdy! Think I'm just too white n' nerdy Think I'm just too white n' nerdy Can't you see I'm white n' nerdy Look at me I'm white n' nerdy I'd like to roll with- The gangsters Although it's apparent I'm too White n' nerdy Think I'm just too white n' nerdy I'm just too white n' nerdy How'd I get so white n' nerdy? I've been browsing, inspectin' X-men comics you know I collect 'em The pens in my pocket I must protect 'em my ergonomic keyboard never leaves me bored Shopping online for deals on some writable media I edit Wikipedia I memorized Holy Grail really well I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL I got a business doing websites When my friends need some code who do they call? I do HTML for them all Even made a homepage for my dog! Yo! Got myself a fanny pack they were having a sale down at the GAP Spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap POP POP! Hope no one sees me gettin' freaky! I'm nerdy in the extreme and whiter than sour creme I was in AV club and Glee club and even the chess team! Only question I ever thought was hard Was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard? I spend every weekend at the renaissance fair I got my name on my under wear! They see me strollin' They laughin' And rollin' their eyes 'cause I'm so white n' nerdy Just because I'm white n' nerdy Just because I'm white n' nerdy All because I'm white n' nerdy Holy cow I'm white n' nerdy I wanna bowl with- the gangsters but oh well it's obvious I'm white n' nerdy Think I'm just too white n' nerdy Think I'm just too white n' nerdy I'm just too white n' nerdy Look at me I'm white n' nerdy!
HyperVolt
#9270337Friday, June 05, 2009 12:17 PM GMT

Do ebay from Weird Al
ghdude85
#9270675Friday, June 05, 2009 12:49 PM GMT

my favorite is Eat It xD the music vid is awsome :D
harrypotter1558
#9272191Friday, June 05, 2009 2:15 PM GMT

ebay rovks and trigger happy does to
bobomcblox
#9277136Friday, June 05, 2009 5:40 PM GMT

as i walk through the valley where i harvest my grain i take a look at my wife and realize shes very plain but thats just perfect for an amish like me who shuns fancy things like electricty at 4:30 in the morning im milking cows jepediah feeds the chickens and jacob plows fool ive been milking and plowing so long that even ezekiel thinks that my mind is gone.. CHOIR: We been spending most our lives living in and amish paradise we sell quilts are discount price living in a amish paradise we dont fight we all play nice living in an amish paradise... Look up the lryics for the rest of the song i dont feel like typing them out... Song name:amish paradise Creator:wierd al yankovic...
Luigi567
#9317580Saturday, June 06, 2009 5:01 PM GMT

A long, long time ago In a galaxy far away Naboo was under an attack And I thought me and Qui-Gon Jinn Could talk the Federation in- To maybe cutting them a little slack But their response, it didn't thrill us They locked the doors and tried to kill us We escaped from that gas Then met Jar Jar and Boss Nass We took a bongo from the scene And we went to Theed to see the queen We all wound up on Tatooine That's where we found this boy... Oh my my, this here Anakin guy Maybe Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi" "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi" Did you know this junkyard slave Isn't even old enough to shave But he can use the Force, they say Ahh, do you see him hitting on the queen Though he's just nine and she's fourteen Yeah, he's probably gonna marry her someday Well, I know he built C-3PO And I've heard how fast his pod can go And we were broke, it's true So we made a wager or two He was a prepubescent flyin' ace And the minute Jabba started off that race Well, I knew who'd win first place Oh yes, it was our boy We started singin'... My my, this here Anakin guy Maybe Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi" "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi" Now we finally got to Coruscant The Jedi Council we knew would want To see how good the boy could be So we took him there and we told the tale How his midi-chlorians were off the scale And he might fulfill that prophecy Oh, the Council was impressed, of course Could he bring balance to the Force? They interviewed the kid Oh, training they forbid Because Yoda sensed in him much fear And Qui-Gon said, "Now listen here Just stick it in your pointy ear I still will teach this boy" He was singin'... My my, this here Anakin guy Maybe Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi" "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi" We caught a ride back to Naboo 'Cause Queen Amidala wanted to I frankly would've liked to stay We all fought in that epic war And it wasn't long at all before Little Hotshot flew his plane and saved the day And in the end some Gungans died Some ships blew up and some pilots fried A lot of folks were croakin' The battle droids were broken And the Jedi I admire most Met up with Darth Maul and now he's toast While I'm still here and he's a ghost I guess I'll train this boy And I was singin'... My my, this here Anakin guy Maybe Vader some day later - now he's just a small fry And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi" "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi" We were singin'... My my, this here Anakin guy Maybe Vader some day later, now he's just a small fry And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"
Luigi567
#9367321Sunday, June 07, 2009 6:53 PM GMT

eBay Yeah A used ... pink bathrobe A rare ... mint snowglobe A Smurf ... TV tray I bought on eBay My house ... is filled with this crap Shows up in bubble wrap Most every day What I bought on eBay Tell me why (I need another pet rock) Tell me why (I got that Alf alarm clock) Tell me why (I bid on Shatner's old toupee) They had it on eBay I'll buy ... your knick-knack Just check ... my feedback "A++!" they all say They love me on eBay Gonna buy (a slightly-damaged golf bag) Gonna buy (some Beanie Babies, new with tag) (From some guy) I've never met in Norway Found him on eBay I am the type who is liable to snipe you With two seconds left to go, whoa Got Paypal or Visa, what erev'll please As long as I've got the dough I'll buy ... your tchotchkes Sell me ... your watch, please I'll buy (I'll buy, I'll buy, I'll buy ...) I'm highest bidder now (Junk keeps arriving in the mail) (From that worldwide garage sale) (Dukes Of Hazard ashtray) (Hey! A Dukes Of Hazard ashtray) Oh yeah ... (I bought it on eBay) Wanna buy (a PacMan Fever lunchbox) Wanna buy (a case on vintage tube socks) Wanna buy (a Kleenex used by Dr. Dre, Dr. Dre) (Found it on eBay) Wanna buy (that Farrah Fawcet poster) (Pez dispensers and a toaster) (Don't know why ... the kind of stuff you'd throw away) (I'll buy on eBay) What I bought on eBay-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y
ghdude85
#9371103Sunday, June 07, 2009 8:12 PM GMT

me and a pal made a parody of same song once: the coke song xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SATv8uMWXSY hehe
kuwlio
#9372964Sunday, June 07, 2009 8:55 PM GMT

Trapped in a Drive Thru is my favorite (I would add the lyrics, but the song is like 10 minutes long, no joke.)
yui810
#9382370Monday, June 08, 2009 12:13 AM GMT

he doesnt usly doesnt make his own songs, he just makes parodies of them. E-Bay= Dont know real song White N Nerdy = White N Dirty by IDK Eat it= Beat it by Michel Jackson Im Fat= Im Bad by Michel Jackson Star Wars (and we were singin "my,my this ankain guy) = American Pie by I forgot who it was
yui810
#9382449Monday, June 08, 2009 12:15 AM GMT

Yoda= Lola by The Kinks
lordoftheorcs34
#9389345Monday, June 08, 2009 2:55 AM GMT

heres the rest of amish paradise As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain But that's just perfect for an Amish like me You know, I shun fancy things like electricity At 4:30 in the morning I'm milkin' cows Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows... fool And I've been milkin' and plowin' so long that Even Ezekiel thinks that my mind is gone I'm a man of the land, I'm into discipline Got a Bible in my hand and a beard on my chin But if I finish all of my chores and you finish thine Then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699 We been spending most our lives Living in an Amish paradise I've churned butter once or twice Living in an Amish paradise It's hard work and sacrifice Living in an Amish paradise We sell quilts at discount price Living in an Amish paradise A local boy kicked me in the butt last week I just smiled at him and turned the other cheek I really don't care, in fact I wish him well 'Cause I'll be laughing my head off when he's burning in hell But I ain't never punched a tourist even if he deserved it An Amish with a 'tude? You know that's unheard of I never wear buttons but I got a cool hat And my homies agree, I really look good in black...fool If you come to visit, you'll be bored to tears We haven't even paid the phone bill in 300 years But we ain't really quaint, so please don't point and stare We're just technologically impaired There's no phone, no lights, no motorcar Not a single luxury Like Robinson Caruso It's as primitive as can be We been spending most our lives Living in an Amish paradise We're just plain and simple guys Living in an Amish paradise There's no time for sin and vice Living in an Amish paradise We don't fight, we all play nice Living in an Amish paradise Hitchin' up the buggy, churnin' lots of butter Raised a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise anoder Think you're really righteous? Think you're pure in heart? Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art I'm the pious guy the little Amlettes wanna be like On my knees day and night scorin' points for the afterlife So don't be vain and don't be whiny Or else, my brother, I might have to get medieval on your heinie We been spending most our lives Living in an Amish paradise We're all crazy Mennonites Living in an Amish paradise There's no cops or traffic lights Living in an Amish paradise But you'd probably think it bites Living in an Amish paradise
Worzell
#9390708Monday, June 08, 2009 3:45 AM GMT

The only songs I liek from him are The Saga Begins, Trapped in the Drive-Thru and Yoda.
GearsofKillopma
#9391403Monday, June 08, 2009 4:18 AM GMT

I cant remember the lyrics and i dont have time to look them up but i like canadian idiot , constipated and pitiful lol there so funny.
ghdude85
#9396470Monday, June 08, 2009 12:42 PM GMT

yeah. canadian idiot is one of the best xD
georgemolina
#9404917Monday, June 08, 2009 6:21 PM GMT

elmos got a gun ------------------ elmos got a gun! *repeat* big birds on the run! ernies dialing nine one one! what made elmo SNAP? was he tired of big birds @#$%!!! they say when they arrested elmo they found oscar headless in the TRASHHH!!! i hear that gordans really running now that elmo HAS A GUN THE STREETS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!! elmos got a gun! *repeat* rovers head has come un-done seasame street not real fun...
DaSnake
#9411954Monday, June 08, 2009 9:01 PM GMT

spy hard, definatly spy hard
NoobMan365
#9412102Monday, June 08, 2009 9:05 PM GMT

Eat It Elmo's Got a Gun Elmo's got a gun Elmo's got a gun Big Bird's on the run Ernie's dialing 9-1-1 What made Elmo snap? Was he tired of Big Bird's crap? They say when Elmo was arrested They found that Oscar's head was in the trash I hear that Gordon's really runnin' now that Elmo's got a gun the street is never gonna be the same Elmo's got a gun Elmo's got a gun Grover's head has come undone Sesame street's not real fun
DaSnake
#9412256Monday, June 08, 2009 9:08 PM GMT

look up spy hard
MonkeyBobo5
#9415396Monday, June 08, 2009 10:14 PM GMT

Complicated Song FTW!
DaSnake
#9433859Tuesday, June 09, 2009 9:34 AM GMT

you mean spy hard?
ghdude85
#9444764Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:21 PM GMT

i saw Weird Al on The Simpsons today xD