of     1   

NinjaCl4pTrp
#92551300Saturday, March 23, 2013 9:05 AM GMT

Hey guys, NinjaCl4pTrp here. Come check out my new Roleplaying game. The game takes place on a small Britanic Fort named EastShore. It is the closest fort to the Germanic Wasteland, your goal is to explore, make friends, find weapons, and oh yeah...Survive. You can stay safe in the Fort or explore in the wilderness but be warned. The lands outside the fort are full of perilous danger. Have fun and remember to leave a comment in the comments section. -Authors Note, I will be upgrading the Fort daily so it feels like people are changing and new buildings are being built. Eventually instead of having wooden walls I want it to be a Grand Castle with Huge walls and giant towers. I do this to keep myself entertained but mostly for the people who play it. If you like make sure to favorite it. Thanks for reading all this and remember to go check it out.
NinjaCl4pTrp
#92607952Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:05 PM GMT

Hey again Guys, NinjaCl4pTrp here. I have updated the Fort so it has a Barracks, Watchtower, and Rally Point. In thi village i have added new houses, a Tavern, and an Inn. Come check it out and give me comments to make it better. I will be using High Scalibility blocks with a few exceptions for Basic Building blocks. Thanks guys and remember to Favorite it.
TheDarkDuesekkar
#92608312Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:08 PM GMT

Ninja is this the forum or a game? A game goes into OT. If its a rping on this thread it belongs in RP. Just so you know!

of     1