of     1   

SpecialSpirit
#93100760Friday, March 29, 2013 12:36 AM GMT

Warning: Now before I get into what I would like to propose and the reasons why, I suggest the ones who cal themselves "RTers" stop reading now, or just get the hating done with. The true RTers, who do not call themselves "RTers" but rather let other people do it for them, would agree with what I am about to say: I suggest that the "Roblox Talk" Forum be merged with "Off Topic" forum. I suggest this for a number of reasons, they would include the fact that the description of, "Roblox Talk" is, "A popular hangout where ROBLOXians talk about various topics.". Another reason is all the flaming that is done on this forum, my first forum post another, "RTer" called me an, "OD'er", which was completely uncalled for. Others are even making threats to kill the new comers, also uncalled for. Finally we already have the other forum, "All Things ROBLOX" which contradicts this forum. Reason 1: The first reason we should merge this forum with OT is because of its description, "A popular hangout where ROBLOXians talk about various topics.". Well to most RTer's this mean pretty much anything, so 95% of the time it belongs in the Off Topic forums. The 5% that does belong here should be in, "All Things ROBLOX", I will get into that later. Bassically I am pretty much stating the ROBLOX Talk is the same as Off Topic, so it is pointless to waiste time with this forum. Reason 2: The second reason we should merge this forum with OT is because of all the flaming that goes on. For those of you who may not know what flaming is, its calling people names. My very first forum post I was called an, "OD'er", which really isn't true at all. For those of you who don't know what OD means, it translates into, "Online Dating", which I do not do, nor will I ever consider doing. I also saw this other ROBLOXian who made a forum post, "I want to get into foruming", all of the "RTer's" had flamed him and told him to leave now. The only true RTers supported him, said it was good to use the forums, for it was what they were created for. Forums are free to use for all ROBLOXians, not a select few. Reason 3: The third and final reason would be the forum "All Things ROBLOX", its title and purpose contradicts the ROBLOX Talk forum, which is again used for mainly off topic items. This forum just waistes times for the ROBLOX mods, having to check it out all the time, it would be easier to just combine it with OT. Finally: Well I hope that none of you hate on me for this, but I already know you will, and yes I am aware I can turn the replies off, but I prefer not to, for I know that there are users out there that support this idea. I hope the moderators do not ban me for this, for it is a just a suggestion, which I also know belongs on the suggestion portion of the forum, and it will be there too, you can check it out. Finally for those of you who call yourselves, "RTers" you are not a ROBLOX Talker, true RTers do not need to call themselves that, or even acknowlage it, they have the people around them for that. This post is in the ROBLOX talk one, but I thought it belonged here, so there.
TheEllimistOfAwesome
#93101968Friday, March 29, 2013 12:47 AM GMT

Well said. *applauds*
Donutlova
#93102835Friday, March 29, 2013 12:54 AM GMT

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Waaax
#173036562Wednesday, September 02, 2015 3:52 AM GMT

there is no point in doing this ot and rt hate each other
5Hats
#173036792Wednesday, September 02, 2015 3:56 AM GMT

RT and OT hate each other [2] Gtfo @OP I'm from RT, and all my reactions from this: NO NO NO NO NO, A THOUSAND ASSING TIMES NO!

of     1