of     1   

noobman297
#9388732Monday, June 08, 2009 2:38 AM GMT

Im so pwnage cuz i did this so many times! Hey you yes you come on listen i found a glitch that will make u automatically get 1,000,000tix and robux and get you all the badges on roblox even admin and moderators.All you need to do is copy and paste this on 5 hats and then press f5 and you will get it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey you yes you come on listen i found a glitch that will make u automatically get 1,000,000tix and robux and get you all the badges on roblox even admin and moderators.All you need to do is copy and paste this on 5 hats and then press f5 and you will get it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey you yes you come on listen i found a glitch that will make u automatically get 1,000,000tix and robux and get you all the badges on roblox even admin and moderators.All you need to do is copy and paste this on 5 hats and then press f5 and you will get it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey you yes you come on listen i found a glitch that will make u automatically get 1,000,000tix and robux and get you all the badges on roblox even admin and moderators.All you need to do is copy and paste this on 5 hats and then press f5 and you will get it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey you yes you come on listen i found a glitch that will make u automatically get 1,000,000tix and robux and get you all the badges on roblox even admin and moderators.All you need to do is copy and paste this on 5 hats and then press f5 and you will get it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey you yes you come on listen i found a glitch that will make u automatically get 1,000,000tix and robux and get you all the badges on roblox even admin and moderators.All you need to do is copy and paste this on 5 hats and then press f5 and you will get it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey you yes you come on listen i found a glitch that will make u automatically get 1,000,000tix and robux and get you all the badges on roblox even admin and moderators.All you need to do is copy and paste this on 5 hats and then press f5 and you will get it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of     1