of     1   

Daftcube
#94054442Saturday, April 06, 2013 6:00 PM GMT

We can all agree the community has taken a hit the past few years. I have been playing since 2010, (Glitch on my "Join Date," You can see proof by seeing all the classics I bought on my profile) and during that time, I could ask someone for help without being called a "Noob," "Idiot" and other hurtful suggestive names. Now with more and more exploiters, "Bullies" and scammers, I have seen a recent mass exodus of players from Roblox. Most of my friends' reasons is that "Too many mean people," and the next point I will show: "The updates are terrible." I have to give credit that the quality of the upcoming additions are going to look good, but the old ones weren't so good. Remeber the opposition versus the 3.0 body a long time ago? Good thing we, the players, didn't want this and _Held__The__Line__ , but what I am saying is the other opposition against "Needless Updates" That inhibit and damage game functionality. I believe Roblox isn't listening to thier users enough. I can offer a few pointers to both problems here: 1: Just be friendly, come on guys, we are better than this! 2: There is no education on how you should use the report tool. People report me (And I bet lots of people) for utterly destroying them in war games, so please, Educate the new people about the report mechansim and don't report for no reason. 3 More forum moderators looking at suggestions, it almost fells hopeless to post here, with the occasional mod post reminding us to keep posting and were not alone, 4: Roblox devs I think should play the game with other people, set aside like an hour to play the game and SURVEY people. This is a great way to do community outreach, while making the community feel special.
Kincaid1
#94055614Saturday, April 06, 2013 6:10 PM GMT

Support to the max, support to the max.
Daftcube
#94247900Monday, April 08, 2013 2:51 AM GMT

bump
flimop
#94248280Monday, April 08, 2013 2:55 AM GMT

+1337 support. -You are me ƒœ
EvilLeech111
#94248455Monday, April 08, 2013 2:57 AM GMT

Tl;dr
#94248626Monday, April 08, 2013 2:59 AM GMT

This is technically spam. Rants and suggestions to the community don't belong here. Head to ATR. This is a forum for Suggestions to the Game, not suggestions to the community. ~I am not a Mythbuster. I am a LogicBuster.~
kylexyicecool
#94250139Monday, April 08, 2013 3:16 AM GMT

support

of     1