of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

powerblade
#94095838Saturday, April 06, 2013 11:44 PM GMT

Roblox is probably the most free online MMO there is. Pros of being NBC: +A place to build on, along with an unlimited capacity to build it with. (Big pro) +Able to play most online games. (Big pro) +Able to participate in Roblox events, such as the egg hunt. +Able to advertise and create their own advertisements. +Their own customizable avatar. +An allowance. A small one, but it can afford most clothes and plenty of hats in just a few days. +Able to earn profit off of their game. +Able to make T-Shirts. +Able to forum. +Able to set favorite places and items. +Able to transfer their tickets into robux so they may afford cooler items. +Able to buy and own limited items. +Able to create and use sets. +Able to change their account settings and site theme. +Able to make as many accounts as they want. (Seriously?) +Able to buy, own, wear and use hats, clothes, heads, faces, and gear. +Able to make friends, set best friends, etc. +Able to take, create, and give away custom models. +Able to sell gear from their game page for an easy profit. +Able to buy some packages. +Able to view the blog. +Able to send messages to other players and staff. +Able to join groups. +Able to create more than one place. +No trial period. Play as long as you want for free! (All of this for FREE?! Sounds awesome! What do the paying members get? It must be awesome if the NBC have it this easy!) +A bigger allowance. +Able to make more of their places active. +Can create and own groups. +Can play their own exclusive games. +Can create and sell items. +Can own their own exclusive items. +Can sell limited items. +Can't view offsite advertising. +Able to make Mega and Personal servers. +A free hat. +Maybe a free gear too. +A signing bonus. +Able to join more groups. +Able to create badges. +Able to trade. (...Well, I like the allowance and able to make more places active... but is that really it? I get most of the experience anyway by being free, might as well not even pay!) Indeed. That is what everybody should be thinking. What most NBC wants instead: +A bigger allowance +More active places +Able to create groups +Pretty much everything BC has. Stop thinking for yourself and rejoice in the fact that most of the site's features and ALL of the in-game and building features are available to you. For free.
CheersLove
#94096026Saturday, April 06, 2013 11:45 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
gunnerycaptainprice
#94096135Saturday, April 06, 2013 11:46 PM GMT

"+Able to create more than one place. " Unless you re-use your 1 place you're suck with, you can't.
Zephyrical
#94096152Saturday, April 06, 2013 11:46 PM GMT

No valid suggestion found. I'll be that guy who reports for spam.
powerblade
#94096421Saturday, April 06, 2013 11:48 PM GMT

@Rocklee This was created for reference, and S&I is also the place where everyone complains about this. To add, Roblox never really clarified why NBC members are so lucky. Spam? Maybe. Useful? Definitely. This is a topic that should be stickied, as well as being updated from time to time. Maybe a mod should make one of these themselves.
Zephyrical
#94097337Saturday, April 06, 2013 11:55 PM GMT

It's on WNTS, you don't need to "clarify" and make yourself sound so smart and special by wanting a mod to sticky this.
powerblade
#94098338Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:03 AM GMT

I also suggested that a mod might want to make his own thread, since mods never sticky ours anyway. I want this to be stickied or for a mod to make his own so members would hopefully quit whining, not for attention. Since this is one of the most common issues, and one of the most spoken of, I believe some clarification is on order. What WNTS mentions needs to be addressed in itself, which is a measly two sentences just saying: "More rights for NBC/fewer privileges for BC. (This includes "more/less tix or robux", "more/fewer places", etc.)", which is also under the title of: "■▬▬ Posted Too Often, So Don’t Post It ▬▬■" Why is that a problem? See, kids think that NBC will get more rights because it's not in the "Not Going to Happen" section. As a result, some of them will ignore the "Don't Post It" rule and post anyway, angry about how they don't have enough "rights". In a way, the WNTS just needs to be modified is all.
yoshdude44
#94098735Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:06 AM GMT

@rocklee2016 Someone seems annoyed. Would you like it if I made a forum specially in your honor of truculence? Ready. Set.. Anyways hi. I support.
extra_spicy
#94099155Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:10 AM GMT

You my friend could probably beat Eintein at a chess game judging your response. I am in tears right now ; someone GETS IT!
nairb
#94100419Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:20 AM GMT

I was NBC for five years. I never quit ROBLOX, or found being NBC all that bad minus discrimination here and there.
deoxys04
#94100760Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:23 AM GMT

Roblox is still a terrible website.
TheNegitivitron
#94101026Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:25 AM GMT

Sometime's it is better if they learn it themselves... It's all in time. "The Present World is Dream. Dreams at Night are Truth."
EvilLeech111
#94101149Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:26 AM GMT

WNTS.
cardude2001
#94102073Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:32 AM GMT

@gunnerycaptainprice When there was contests, we were able to create more than 1 place. I also always see "create new place" on Roblox Studio 2013 when saving. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~Truth Troll! =D
powerblade
#94115785Sunday, April 07, 2013 2:18 AM GMT

@Catzilla Thank you, and I just have plenty of time on my hands is all.
Zephyrical
#94119779Sunday, April 07, 2013 2:50 AM GMT

"Why is that a problem? See, kids think that NBC will get more rights because it's not in the "Not Going to Happen" section." Because that is for the STAFF to decide, not us. For example, some bodies were given to NBC. The difference between what's NBC and BC is what will make or break ROBLOX and they don't want little kids making economical decisions for them. The WNTS is already good enough as is and we don't need another sticky to cover over just ONE of those topics. Users complain for millions of other reasons. If you're going to bother posting on S&I, please use it to post an actual suggestion, not what's on your mind that you just need to say.
jacoba55
#94123923Sunday, April 07, 2013 3:23 AM GMT

right! NBC gets alot of stuff! READ THE WNTS BEFORE POSTING!!!
powerblade
#94140519Sunday, April 07, 2013 6:33 AM GMT

@Jacoba Yes, and it's been said before, though I'm directly pointing out how much they actually get for free. That's why I made the list. Also, if I haven't given a suggestion in the OP, I have in the replies making the "READ WNTS BEFORE POSTING" phrase invalid by this point. @Rocklee "Because that is for the STAFF to decide, not us. For example, some bodies were given to NBC. The difference between what's NBC and BC is what will make or break ROBLOX and they don't want little kids making economical decisions for them." Off-topic. We both already know that the staff run the show, not the kids. What my topic addresses is that kids don't seem to get that they can't have everything they want. They complain about trivial things day after day, particularly this issue. I'll be the first to admit that even I come through and this becomes stickied, it won't come close to solving the issue of complaints. At least, however, it will slow the income of whining on S&I. "The WNTS is already good enough as is and we don't need another sticky to cover over just ONE of those topics. Users complain for millions of other reasons. If you're going to bother posting on S&I, please use it to post an actual suggestion, not what's on your mind that you just need to say." As I've already said, the WNTS doesn't clarify enough. It may be clear enough in your eyes, although what I see is a way for it to be manipulated and ignored. Sure, it gives us a list of what not to post, though it doesn't exactly give proper reasoning behind most of them. As a result, people won't understand why we can't have pets, more NBC features, etc.. Well yes, there are millions of complaints and issues out there, yet this is one of the larger ones, if not the largest. It deserves a better explanation since it's a topic that will never be left alone and pops up in S&I the most. Seeing as the OP wasn't deleted as spam yet, it's safe to assume that this thread is in boundaries and is good enough for S&I. To add, it is a suggestion in it's own way. It's suggesting to NBC users that they should appreciate what they have. Your last sentence is quite inaccurate, as I've stated that I made this thread for reference. I didn't make this thread just because I had to say something, I made it for the mods to look at, NBC and BC users to think over, and to generally try and help the Roblox community. Now may we stop this argument?
Lejamm
#94142272Sunday, April 07, 2013 7:02 AM GMT

Yes, for once someone has logic on this game. Thank you Powerblade for explaining this to people who are clueless in the mind about NBC and BC and don't care about giving the people who make this site a paycheck.
IamEpic1234567
#94144271Sunday, April 07, 2013 7:42 AM GMT

You have a point, and BC isn't what it's cut out to be, but I'm still suffering from withdrawal from robux and tickets(months ago mine expired) Course, I'm happy with NBC
gunnerycaptainprice
#94145324Sunday, April 07, 2013 8:06 AM GMT

@Car, you're BC.
powerblade
#94231595Monday, April 08, 2013 12:34 AM GMT

Bump.
clearer
#94231806Monday, April 08, 2013 12:36 AM GMT

People are only bc for the robux to purchase personal needs.
evolvedpikachu
#94231915Monday, April 08, 2013 12:37 AM GMT

This should be stickied. They give you a SCRIPTING LANGUAGE and ROBLOX STUDIO.
3kun
#94233360Monday, April 08, 2013 12:48 AM GMT

this guy has a lot of time on his hands. (not that i don't lol) but anyways, i was just gonna say those are the basic rights that every website gives to their non-payed members. we atleast deserve 15 tix a day, what's wrong with that? also this is already in WNTS no need to write 5 paragraphs on it. ~i like slugs~

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right