gingy1000
#94821127Sunday, April 14, 2013 2:49 AM GMT

Just wondering Why does anyone live in this cruel world or even reads this stuff thunder posts if you realize who he really he hes just a person with no feelings or heart for other people at first I though noo don't quit now I'm all for it QUIT THUNDER
StormieTheWolf
#94822930Sunday, April 14, 2013 3:05 AM GMT

I do have a heart.....I do have feelings....I think your the one who needs them.
StormieTheWolf
#94823247Sunday, April 14, 2013 3:08 AM GMT

And now I realize bullies like you should quit.
StormieTheWolf
#94823303Sunday, April 14, 2013 3:08 AM GMT

Because at least I CARE for other people..
greekfiregiant13
#94826313Sunday, April 14, 2013 3:37 AM GMT

I have a problem with the first chapter. When the demigod said "And while Were talking about me". The demigod is supposed to be narrating the story,not actually saying stuff. if it was some kind of journal it would make sense. then when he corrected himself about the apollo cabin, that wasn't right either. The narrator could obviously erase that and write something else. Though the story has heart, and that's nice. Especially reading from a demigod who's telling how his experience is as a demigod.
StormieTheWolf
#94860618Sunday, April 14, 2013 2:28 PM GMT

He isn't saying stuff. I just needed a chance to tell how he looks.
Iskarik
#94934254Monday, April 15, 2013 1:31 AM GMT

No more chapters? D: ):
GIRAFFELOVER08
#94936965Monday, April 15, 2013 1:53 AM GMT

OMG gingy thunder to has a heart and he shouldn't quit and if u dount like him leave the group
gingy1000
#94938517Monday, April 15, 2013 2:06 AM GMT

Sorry when I get angry I loose complete control over my body and do random stuff I hate it and I can''t fight it I have no idea why it happens but honestly thats the worst its become.... Sorry bout' that
StormieTheWolf
#94965057Monday, April 15, 2013 1:49 PM GMT

Yea me too :3
StormieTheWolf
#94966269Monday, April 15, 2013 2:25 PM GMT

~Chapter seven~ Now, we had to walk for miles. This one time, we came near a river, so I picked up a river stone, some rusty old abandoned screws, and soon I was holding a mini remote-control helicopter. I couldn't help myself. I counted the group. Kors, Karp, David, me- where was Skylar? Then a loud sound came from over a hill and Skylar ran up shooting arrows at something. "WHAT IS IT?" Yelled Karpist. She instantly yelled, "HYDRA!!!" And that was when we saw it. An ugly monster the size of a rhino was walking toward us, and it had nine heads. "Uh...how do we kill it?", I asked. Skylar replied, "Cut off all it's heads before-" But I didn't wait to hear the rest of her sentence, another BIG mistake. I took out my sword and chopped of the ninth head."No!" But I was chopping off heads, unevenly. None of it happened at the same time. There were so many heads...more than I realized. Then I saw what was happening. Skylar yelled, "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO IT BEFORE THE HEADS GROW BACK, ONE MORE HEAD FOR EVERY HEAD LOST!" It took a few seconds, then I replied, "Opps..so...what's nine times nine?" I tried to count it. I wasn't very good at math. "You idiot....you chopped them off NINE times?" Again, a few seconds. "Yes...that's what, fourteen?" Skylar glared at me, "No, it's EIGHTY-ONE!" I glanced at the hydra, and sure enough it was growing in size and heads. It spit acid everywhere, and we were dodging it like crazy, It's eighty-one heads looking at all of us. I'd seen hydras in Greek myth books, but in real life, they are even uglier. I wanted to cry for help. We couldn't hold it off forever...then David did something weird. "The hydra..we NEED to destroy it, or the quest will fail" I was silent. Then I spoke, "Then...someone has to die.." My voice sounded sad. "Only way." "Wait, you? Never!" "It has to be," Before I could respond, David dove to one side of the hydra, are with one expert strike, all heads were off, but a spew of acid fired into David's face. He fell to his knees, and we all ran toward him. "T-the prophecy," Was all he said, and didn't speak again. "The prophecy...." I repeated. "A hero's last breath shall break the fail! The quest would'v failed if...if David hadn't died to save it. I hate prophecies.
StormieTheWolf
#94966301Monday, April 15, 2013 2:26 PM GMT

And gingy, I am so so so so so so sorry....I had to do it to someone. You can message me another character if you like...O_o
gingy1000
#95013467Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:21 AM GMT

No problem it was bound' to happen at some point. -_-
gingy1000
#95015997Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:40 AM GMT

Also its ironic cause I skimmed through the first section and since James couldn't see skylar I was like Few it wasn't me then I read the comments and I'm like Wow sooo predictable.....
GIRAFFELOVER08
#95026160Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:01 AM GMT

OMG I was shocked I wasn't thinking he would die
StormieTheWolf
#95077921Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:12 PM GMT

Plot twist :3
gingy1000
#95078110Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:14 PM GMT

Yes and I hate that plot twist but I knew Someone was and for the story to go on like most series it was me but the way I was told was being planned someone else was going to die but they didn't it was me and it was a disturbing way to die.... Ewwww
Iskarik
#95079596Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:27 PM GMT

Acid?Acid Is disturbing?
StormieTheWolf
#95080363Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:33 PM GMT

At least he saved everyone else from a EIGHTY-ONE HEADED HYDRA :P
StormieTheWolf
#95080455Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:34 PM GMT

~Chapter eight~ We were all saddened by the loss of my half-brother, but we kept going. I wondered what would happen next, maybe our luck would get better. Man, was I wrong. My stomach grumbled. We were all hungry, and I was starting to think Skylar would start shooting us and eating us, but she looked sad, too. Not too long after that, we came to a little town. It had a market, a doughnut parlor, a coffee shop, a little school, some houses, and a few little stores. "Let's get some food and supplies," I said. Nobody argued. We walked into a super market. We bought some food, some new clothes, and I got a Black-tweed trench coat. The weird thing was, the only clerk there was a man that wasn't so hansom. He had his leg in a metal brace, and his face looked scarred. None of us made any comment about the man looking like he had been thrown off a building. I was a little surprised when he took out a black fedora, and it looked pretty cool. I honestly didn't know what it was made of. I was even more surprised when he handed it to me and said, "Take this, it's free. But when you wish to see what it does, just press down on the rim to the left." I took the hat and put it on. Wow. I had to admit, it fit pretty well. When I turned back at the man, he was gone. Wait..could he be..? Oh, never mind. That would be crazy.
gingy1000
#95098859Wednesday, April 17, 2013 1:02 AM GMT

It was from the acid all over his face Thats what was disturbing.........
StormieTheWolf
#95192950Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:15 AM GMT

~ Κεφάλαιο εννέα ~     Λυπάμαι που έγραψε το ένατο κεφάλαιο της ελληνικής. Απλά ένιωσα αυτό, εντάξει; Υποθέτω ότι ήθελα να αισθάνεστε κάποια σύνδεση με τον μπαμπά μου ή κάτι τέτοιο.     Ήμουν πραγματικά πολύ πρόθυμοι να μάθετε ποια είναι η Fedora έκανε, έτσι ώστε το συντομότερο είχε απομείνει στην πόλη γύρισα προς τα άλλα και είπε, «εγώ θα το δοκιμάσετε," Έτσι έκανα. Εγώ κάπως τσιμπημένο το σημείο μου είπε. Τίποτα για ένα δεύτερο, στη συνέχεια, στο κεφάλι μου ήταν ένα χάλκινο κράνος, με μια φρουρά στο στόμα και τα πάντα. Συν δύο χάλκινα εγχειρίδια ήταν δεμένο σε κάθε πλευρά του τιμονιού. Ήξερα τότε ότι αυτό ήταν ένα δώρο από τον πατέρα μου, ο Ήφαιστος, ο θεός των σιδηρουργεία.
StormieTheWolf
#95193434Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:20 AM GMT

Greek.
gingy1000
#95241772Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:20 PM GMT

................................ What does that say???
gingy1000
#95242161Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:24 PM GMT

Tu quoque velim pullum? Scio quia amo crustum, tu quoque? et sic Im Latine loquentem Omg Greek too :3 Μου αρέσει το κοτόπουλο που κάνω εγώ; Ξέρω ότι μου αρέσει πίτα, εσείς και εγώ; και ναι Im μιλώντας latin Oh em gee in english too :3 I like chicken do you too? I know I love pie, do you too? and yes Im speaking latin or Greek