of     1   

Martin035
#95214523Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:47 PM GMT

Eastern Conference: First Round: Milwaukee Bucks vs. Miami Heat-MIA wins 4-0 Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks-NYK wins 4-2 Atlanta Hawks vs. Indiana Pacers-IND wins 4-2 Chicago Bulls vs. Brooklyn Nets-BKN wins 4-2 Semi-Finals: Brooklyn Nets vs. Miami Heat-MIA wins 4-1 Indiana Pacers vs. New York Knicks-NYK wins 4-3 Conference Finals: New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat-MIA wins 4-3 Western Conference: First Round: Houston Rockets vs.Oklahoma City Thunder-OKC wins 4-1 Los Angeles Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs-SAS wins 4-2 Golden State Warriors vs. Denver Nuggets-DEN wins 4-3 Memphis Grizzlies vs. Los Angeles Clippers-LAC wins 4-3 Semi-Finals: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder-OKC wins 4-3 Denver Nuggets vs. San Antonio Spurs-SAS wins 4-1 Conference Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder-OKC wins 4-3 NBA Finals: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat-MIA wins 4-3
zc23
#95221947Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:42 PM GMT

Agree.
Megaburrito1
#95230800Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:36 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
NaNiAbro1017
#95232184Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:50 PM GMT

Eastern Conference: First Round: Milwaukee Bucks vs. Miami Heat-MIA wins 4-0 Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks-NYK wins 4-2 Atlanta Hawks vs. Indiana Pacers-IND wins 4-1 Chicago Bulls vs. Brooklyn Nets-CHI wins 4-2 Semi-Finals: Chicago Bulls vs. Miami Heat-MIA wins 4-2 Indiana Pacers vs. New York Knicks-NYK wins 4-3 Conference Finals: New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat-NYK wins 4-3 Western Conference: First Round: Houston Rockets vs.Oklahoma City Thunder-OKC wins 4-1 Los Angeles Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs-SAS wins 4-3 Golden State Warriors vs. Denver Nuggets-DEN wins 4-3 Memphis Grizzlies vs. Los Angeles Clippers-LAC wins 4-3 Semi-Finals: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder-OKC wins 4-2 Denver Nuggets vs. San Antonio Spurs-DEN wins 4-3 Conference Finals: Denver Nuggets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder-OKC wins 4-2 NBA Finals: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. New York Knicks-NYK wins 4-3
rockmonsterishere
#95273327Friday, April 19, 2013 3:01 AM GMT

First Round: I agree with the Bucks getting swept, and I am ok with Boston losing in 6, but I can say with confidence that Atlanta will not win 2 games. They have been a horrible team in the play-offs over the past 6 years. I am sure that this year won't be any different, and it will probably be worse without Joe Johnson. Also, the Nets won't win in 6 cuz Chicago can knock Deron Williams off his game even though he is a "physical player". Also, Joe Johnson had come up small in the play-offs with the Hawks leading to embarrassing play-off exits, and I think this year will be the same. Semi-Finals: Brooklyn, if they win, will probably lose in 5. Although they have Brook Lopez to go against the Heat's center, he isn't good enough to be the difference against the juggernaut heat. Carmelo hasn't had a lot of success in the play-offs. Also, the ol' "You live by the 3, and you die by the 3" saying will come into effect during the Play-offs. After a 7 game series, you aren't going to let people get lots of 3s. That is also why "Defense wins championships". Conference Finals: I think it would go 6 because Tyson Chandler will give them some offensive rebounds, but what I said on the last round. Western Conference: First Round: Agree with Houston losing in 5, and I can see the Lakers losing in 6 although the Spurs have been shaky lately, and Steve Nash is coming back for the Lakers. I can also agree with the Clippers winning in 7 again, but being from the Bay Area and watching many Warrior games, I KNOW that the Warriors will not win 3 games. Even with the new play-off motivation, the Warriors have gotten away from David Lee and have relied on Stephen Curry too much recently. They need to find a way to use David Lee more so Stephen doesn't have to score 40+ to win. Even with that said, Denver is a great team. They will probably win in 5, MAYBE 6. Semi-Finals: In my opinion, OKC in 6. I can see SAS winning in 6, but winning in Denver is not easy. They have a lot of offense and depth, and they will be a tough out for the Spurs. Conference Finals: Spurs are fading. If they make it even make it this far, they cannot knock off San Antonio. Stop judging by seeds because so far you have just picked the highest seed every single round. If they are close in seeds, then the series will go 7, but that isn't correct. The Spurs won't make it passed game 6. NBA Finals: Fine with that.
knily
#95273388Friday, April 19, 2013 3:02 AM GMT

Revelant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
dasdasfpuny
#95273471Friday, April 19, 2013 3:03 AM GMT

LOL KNICK im sorry pacer and heat are better... and winning against okc.. man u really like them huh
SirHurricane
#95273519Friday, April 19, 2013 3:04 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Approximate
#95273640Friday, April 19, 2013 3:05 AM GMT

rock monster did you even watch the 2011 playoffs the hawks were true contenders with the bulls
SirHurricane
#95273728Friday, April 19, 2013 3:06 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Approximate
#106850649Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:12 AM GMT

Atlanta won 2 games punk
SirHurricane
#106851058Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:15 AM GMT

I'm pretty sure I said here Spurs would go to the Finals

of     1