of     1   

3DThing
#95347963Saturday, April 20, 2013 12:58 AM GMT

Very simple, very easy to do but at the same time quite pointless but would appeal to some of our younger players! What I was thinking was there could be a tool which you can use to position and pose your ROBLOXian in a unique pose, instead of everyone standing the same. Now, there are two versions I've come up with for this idea - [Un-Moderated] The un-moderated version comes with pre-made poses for the entire figure, or just certain body parts. This would prevent any rude positions put into place by ROBLOX's more.. Childish bunch. Another solution to prevent rudeness that could be put in place is a limit on how far you can move body parts in certain directions. Again, quite simple. [Moderated] The moderated version allows you to freely move your figure around, with moderators on standby that would approve/disapprove of the stance their figure is in. Right now I feel Un-Moderated would be the best option to opt for. Post your feedback below! Thanks. "I don't care what you think of my feedback. I have the right to say what I want to say, and say what I want to say I will." - 3DThing
DopeSir
#95351818Saturday, April 20, 2013 1:30 AM GMT

Nice idea!! OrangeSoda13 @ROBLOXOrange @PaperLeopard
3DThing
#95458094Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:35 AM GMT

Why thank you. -3DThing

of     1