of     1   

Jackflarp
#97325684Saturday, May 11, 2013 2:38 AM GMT

CONTENTS: Bandit Type What to carry Weapons Security Servers Server Chat Communication This is my first guide, but I play AR often and I consider myself pretty good. I find myself playing bandit the most often, so I thought I would make this incase it can provide any help to you. If you have any further questions, feel free to message me. If you have any comments on my guide please post a reply. Thanks WHAT TYPE OF BANDIT ARE YOU? You need to decide what type of bandit you are. Are you going to be a nomad, camp MA, or fool people into joining you? Camping MA is going to be the most effective bandit scheme usually, but always comes with more risk. People are constantly flowing into MA, which means more combat for you, but also more risk of death. If you are going to camp MA, do it with a group of people you know in real life or people you knew long before you joined a server. Make sure you have plenty of blood bags on you and several stashed away. If you are going to be a nomad bandit is probably the safest route to becoming a server terror. You may not get as many kills (depending where you roam) as some others schemes, but you can definitely do this alone and be pretty effective. You will need enough ammo to last you until you hit your next looting location, so be prepared to hit up locations with your ammo types. Tricking people into joining you is dangerous because you don't know what weapons they have or who they are with. This will be most beneficial to you if you are with someone you know as you can work together to dominate your unlucky prey. Before you spawn into a server, decide what type of bandit you will be. WHAT TO CARRY: Carry everything you will need to kill anyone you meet. I pick up almost every magazine I can for my weapons. If you have 12 rounds left in your mag, and you find a 30 round mag, take the 30. Even if it is a small difference it could be the difference between you being a king, or someone begging for ammo off of fresh spawns. For food, take MREs, and a couple drinks. I usually carry 2-3 MREs and 2 drinks, along with 2-3 personal blood bags. MREs have a decent health benefit too, so if you only have a small amount of missing health, don't waste a blood bag, use an MRE. Your gear is your personal preference, but be smart about what you pick up. WEAPONS: I strongly advise you to get military weapons BEFORE you start murdering people. Make sure it has enough ammo to kill someone too. Don't be running around with a Makarov trying to kill someone because you are going to run out of ammo. Get what you need before you go on a killing spree. SECURITY: If you are going to camp somewhere (such as a warehouse, fire station, etc.) make sure it is barricaded and that you have eyes on the outside. You don't want to be surprised by a fearless bambi running into your camp to potentially kill you. Food security is very important as well. You do not want to be having to worry about starving to death. Make sure you are set up for success. PICKING A SERVER: Going to the last few pages is not very wise, but a common practice. Many groups will need a server that can accommodate their friends. Groups of people are a big danger to you, so avoid them if you have to. A server nearly full of +BC people is probably going to be pretty skilled, so avoid those too SERVER CHAT: Paying attention to the server chat is vital. If someone asks "hey any1 in forest" you can assume they are about to head into the forest and are probably not prepared to fight. This is your perfect opportunity to rack up another kill. Someone who is asking for something is either desperate or wants to trick you. COMMUNICATION: Using voice communication is CRITICAL. You are far less dangerous using server chat. Set up a Skype call, or use TeamSpeak or RaidCall. This makes for quicker communication and you will not have to pause to tell your teammate something. Without communication you will be killed, so make sure you have something set up
noobakin
#97325730Saturday, May 11, 2013 2:38 AM GMT

nice spam
keeltoll3456
Top 100 Poster
#97325854Saturday, May 11, 2013 2:39 AM GMT

@Noobakin Oh be quiet
anonymous12
#97326112Saturday, May 11, 2013 2:42 AM GMT

Yey AR

of     1