of     1   

100carlos100
#97508582Sunday, May 12, 2013 6:45 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
M39a9am3R
#97513162Sunday, May 12, 2013 7:36 PM GMT

have a new background maybe every country map - Hmm... I guess. rejoin the lost concretion - Hate it sometimes I lose connection, although I don't typically rejoin that same server. Although others may. more mods on games - I think the moderators are fine, but be able to detect exploiters, maybe have undercover volunteer game mods for the in game stuff. you choose for 10 tixs or 1 rubux - I would think this would have to depend on ROBLOX economy, but good idea, support. detected mean games - What do you exactly mean? The inappropriate games? Just report those. make the UK roblox in UK prices - I don't live in the UK but support anyways. see what you sent to a mate - Would be nice to see what you sent to someone in the past. Support. make two guest games so they can learn how to play games on roblox - Well... Nah, people will just join that game and kill the guest for easy points, good thought though. have more than 5 groups - No support, if you want more than five groups, then that is a premium feature provided through Builders Club. That is how ROBLOX manages their servers, and gain profit. don't use real game names for example (grand theft auto) make your own name for the game - I can see how this may be a copyright issue that may need to be avoided. Support.
M39a9am3R
#97513399Sunday, May 12, 2013 7:39 PM GMT

I am glad that these are actual ideas, some good some weak. But still ideas, I hope you continue to post these things and refrain from spamming or personal attacking.
Udoxas
#97514098Sunday, May 12, 2013 7:46 PM GMT

Support.
TheEvilComputer
#97514525Sunday, May 12, 2013 7:50 PM GMT

•have a new background maybe every country map ••I am fine with the OBC background but it sounds interesting. •rejoin the lost concretion ••I wouldn't mind that but there is one problem, lost connection may mean that your internet connection was lost so it might not be possible to rejoin. •more mods on games ••I agree, there should be more people looking out for inappropriate games. •you choose for 10 tixs or 1 rubux ••I don't see the difference, just use the currency exchange •detected mean games ••I think there already are some mean word filters but other than that, it is hard to make such detectors. •make the UK roblox in UK prices ••I agree with the last part of it, in the account setting it would be nice if there was a setting allowing a player to change the currency in which the price is showed. •see what you sent to a mate •• I agree, it is kinda weird that the person has to reply to you so you could see the message, well that is if he doesn't delete the previous message part. •make two guest games so they can learn how to play games on roblox •• Well, it is a good idea but there is a saying, Make it yourself •have more than 5 groups ••Sure, Buy BC •don't use real game names for example (grand theft auto) make your own name for the game ••That is not what any roblox mod can do, they can add filters but players have to decide the game name on their own.
100carlos100
#97516976Sunday, May 12, 2013 8:16 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
100carlos100
#97517729Sunday, May 12, 2013 8:24 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
100carlos100
#97518951Sunday, May 12, 2013 8:35 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
100carlos100
#97571437Monday, May 13, 2013 6:33 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
mcgoodrexeturer
#97571628Monday, May 13, 2013 6:37 AM GMT

have a new background maybe every country map: Support but I don't really know what you mean rejoin the lost concretion: You mean refresh, Support more mods on games: I dno about this one you choose for 10 tixs or 1 rubux: Roblox company would pick that if they want, their choise. detected mean games: Support make the UK roblox in UK prices: What? see what you sent to a mate: You just press achive on your messages, but support make two guest games so they can learn how to play games on roblox: Support! have more than 5 groups: This is same to the 10 tix for 1 robux don't use real game names for example (grand theft auto) make your own name for the game: Half Support
Velociraptor2005
#97573441Monday, May 13, 2013 7:55 AM GMT

have a new background maybe every country map: What do you mean? rejoin the lost concretion: What's "The Lost Concretion"? more mods on games: Half support. you choose for 10 tixs or 1 rubux: Use the trading system. detected mean games: Report them. make the UK roblox in UK prices: Support. see what you sent to a mate: Half support. make two guest games so they can learn how to play games on roblox: Support. have more than 5 groups: Buy BC. don't use real game names for example (grand theft auto) make your own name for the game: No support. Overall: 3.5/10
Polar_Expresso
#219790278Monday, June 26, 2017 12:31 PM GMT

Support................

of     1