of     1   

Bloxin12
#97550741Monday, May 13, 2013 1:36 AM GMT

Lets say you are a player who is making allot of profit from selling shirts, T-shirts, Pants, etc. and you are like making lots of Robux and tickets I mean like 1k a week or something like that and you've sold maybe over 1 million shirts... But uh-oh BC Expires, And now no one can buy any of your awesome stuff. So what I was thinking to keep this process going is to make it able to buy BC with our robux. Now I know what your thinking "dis is bad idea loloolooololo" but this is for the people who are actually making allot of profit out there in Roblox, I think the BC buy price should be at Regular Builders Club. My idea for how the purchase should be is the original but with a little 'extra' which is this... 4.95 for 31 Days 19.95 for 6 Months 49,.95 for a 12 months I think the reason why it should be reduced a little is for players to actually have the benefit to sell there items but not earn the following... With my idea players SHOULDN't be able to... - More Places -Create groups -Virtual Hat -Create Badges (Basically ALL the features that you would be able to do with regular BC) The things you should be allowed to do is...well just create shirts and pants and sell them... (NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT BC SHOULD BE) (NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT BC SHOULD BE) (NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT BC SHOULD BE)
Daanni
#97551342Monday, May 13, 2013 1:40 AM GMT

I don't think ROBLOX would like this, since they make their money off of people buying BC [ Ain't nobody got time fo siggys ]
ShooterDude54
#97551798Monday, May 13, 2013 1:44 AM GMT

I don't wanna burst your bubble, but haven't you noticed how money-hungry ROBLOX has become lately? First came builder's club only games... Then came mega servers... Then came private places... Then they start making all of the catalog items ridiculous prices... Now they fix the six year "glitch" that allowed users to keep their active places after Builder's Club expired. wait() end end --ends forum post
Bloxin12
#97635503Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:06 AM GMT

*Sigh* Yeah I guess you guys are right... This game has gone kinda hungry...
bigbadke12
#97635738Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:08 AM GMT

@Bloxin12 As Roblox grows the cost grows as Roblox expands it's horizons the cost grows. I wish I could say Support, but this most likely will never happen as Roblox needs money from BC to continue to operate at it's best.
thesoulerman
#97635822Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:09 AM GMT

R$ isn't profitable, but money is so Roblox is not going to do that. I
VibrantSky
#97637638Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:24 AM GMT

Only through partnerships could this ever work for example, complete this survey to earn robux. That's never going to happen.

of     1