of     1   

TheCurrencyExchange
#97780547Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:22 PM GMT

Hi, all. My idea is for those who wish to appeal via the ROBLOX website. If this is already a feature, please tell me. Now, it's a bit of a bother to go find ROBLOX's phone number, then ring them, isn't it? E-Mail is a bit annoying too, some of us such as myself don't even have it. Wouldn't it be so much simpler if we just had to go, appeal via the ROBLOX website? Oh! Idea! Yes, that's how I thought of this. We should have to go to the ROBLOX website, and say our account had been banned/warned and we think it shouldn't have, we should be able to log into our "Appeal account" with which we could appeal. We would simply write a message to ROBLOX, and then soon ROBLOX would send us back the conclusion. Please support/no support as you see fit. If this is already here, please explain how I can use it.
irelya
#97780765Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:24 PM GMT

That's a bit worrying that some people don't even have e-mail, as it makes you even more susceptible to people with malicious intents. I suppose I support, but it's already easy enough to appeal to them through an e-mail, that it's not really worth bothering with this.

of     1