of     1   

TheBrassDragon
#98202572Monday, May 20, 2013 1:55 AM GMT

I'm tired of being temp banned on a hair trigger. Builderman does not even add a chat filter to filter out cuss words, also, Roblox is filled with 8-year-olds who like nothing more than to ragequit every game they join if they fail even once, and then they blame their failure on someone else not helping them! Also, Builderman A) Could not care less about hacks, by not taking proper action against them or B) Is totally oblivious to what the community of Roblox is like! Also, I met a moderator who banned my secondary account because I pointed out that he was not being a good sport in one of Roblox's games, I can't remember his name, but still.. this means that Builderman takes people, and gives them moderator rights, and then lets them abuse their power! As far as I can tell, Roblox is way too overwhelmed by hackers and immature little brats who like to brag about their Lifetime OBC (I'm not jealous BTW, just annoyed at how a lot of the BC members I meet, they just seem to think of themselves as above regular players) for Builderman to deal with them properly! Besides, it is way, waaaay to easy to get a new account, or even a dozen new accounts, and use those to hack. So my proposal is this, make it so that 13+ players can choose to only play with people of thirteen years and up, and have an 18+ group, so that people of eighteen years and older can elect to play with only 18+ players! Also for the 18+ group, the rules on cussing are a little more slacked, (of course, you can turn a filter on and off to avoid obscenities) and the content of places can be a little more mature (nothing too explicit, but just make it so that we can have more realistic games and stuff.) This (in my severely clouded and twisted oppinion) is most likely the best course of action to deal with the immature players of Roblox. For hackers, just make the coding for Roblox a bit more complex, and make it so that if someone has had a questionable history, record the games they play to see that they are hacking, and if they are good, just stop watching them for awhile, but if they are reported again, they will have to make a solid argument as to why they were reported. And if you catch them hacking, just give them a permaban, and block their e-mail address from making new accounts on Roblox. It's that simple. Why can this not happen? I have no idea, perhaps Builderman is distracted with rectifying these problems, and then I will be seen as a fool, or maybe, I'm right, and Builderman needs to see to these problems, or perhaps, I'm on the thin line between right and wrong, and Builderman does pay attention, and just has not yet figured out a way to deal with hackers and little kids being little kids. In that case, Builderman should read this, or find a better way to fix Roblox's problems.
Liquidation
#98202785Monday, May 20, 2013 1:57 AM GMT

Well,keep in mind the majority of roblox is under the age of 9, so the immaturity is as deep and vast as the Atlantic ocean.
Xetis
#98202808Monday, May 20, 2013 1:57 AM GMT

They do care about hacks, I do realize that you're frustrated, but hacks/exploits are very hard to patch.
Oshawottfan33
#98202816Monday, May 20, 2013 1:57 AM GMT

>More realistic Its not suppose to be realistic idiot
Rubikal
#98202829Monday, May 20, 2013 1:57 AM GMT

I read the first 3 words. "I'm tired of" I'm tired of countless threads about the same topics, no matter what the content.
DerProgrammierer
#98204225Monday, May 20, 2013 2:10 AM GMT

"For hackers, just make the coding for Roblox a bit more complex, and make it so that if someone has had a questionable history, record the games they play to see that they are hacking, and if they are good, just stop watching them for awhile, but if they are reported again, they will have to make a solid argument as to why they were reported. And if you catch them hacking, just give them a permaban, and block their e-mail address from making new accounts on Roblox. It's that simple." You obviously have no idea what programming is and how it is. It's not the cause of complexity, you don't want it complex and unreadable, when it doesn't have to be. With that said, "hacking" isn't a reason for it to be complex. Next, you can block an e-mail address from Roblox, big deal. That won't stop them from signing up from another, or even using a bot of some sort, or creating their own email service. Even the permaban, won't stop this. Nothing can fully stop a user from not creating another account, just delay the next account from being made. You can't watch thousands of players, with so few moderators, Even if you record their games, the bandwidth cost would be too much, the storage as well. "So my proposal is this, make it so that 13+ players can choose to only play with people of thirteen years and up, and have an 18+ group, so that people of eighteen years and older can elect to play with only 18+ players! Also for the 18+ group, the rules on cussing are a little more slacked, (of course, you can turn a filter on and off to avoid obscenities) and the content of places can be a little more mature (nothing too explicit, but just make it so that we can have more realistic games and stuff.)" As if that will make it better, people currently lie about being younger than 13+, people will lie that they are 18+. Also,they will lose their child friendly "TRUSTe" . -A man chooses; a slave obeys.-
grantiford
#98208648Monday, May 20, 2013 2:50 AM GMT

WNTS (What not to suggest)
LeHott
#132227435Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:10 PM GMT

I feel you, brassdragon. Every time I get on a server I get a ( psycho ) kick by those little buggers... It is not really hard to add 18+ONLY game option.
lottery248
#132227552Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:14 PM GMT

//// <--- don't ask me because i had out of idea.
TestNanotch
#132227570Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:14 PM GMT

Umm... sorta but maybe 13+ is enough.
HOLDKJEFT
#132233118Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:54 PM GMT

LeHott, don't necrobump!
VoxelLimit
#132233322Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:59 PM GMT

Not with new people that age is 10 coming in. LOLOL ~-President of Cyprus, Raf
Vuvao
#132233959Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:12 PM GMT

Honestly, just stick to the forums, there are practically no noobs here.
VoxelLimit
#132235338Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:40 PM GMT

There is some... ^^^ A lot of trolls.. ~-President of Cyprus, Raf
HyperVoxel
#132235622Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:46 PM GMT

HAHA. keep dreaming.

of     1