of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

larrytheblock
#98330403Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:25 PM GMT

Introduction-] "Hello, welcome to Pheonix Science Industries.We hope you have a good stay." A computerized voice says to you, in front of you a chromium door slides open.Inside is a room with a single, white bed, next to it is a small desk with some paper and a pen, the walls are coated with chromium, on your bed is a silver platter with some raw carrots, a bowl of corn flakes and a glass of water.Under your bed you find a plain white pair of pants and a plain white shirt.As you walk in your room the door shuts behind you, then the computerized voice says, "You should rest after your meal, you will be woken tomorrow for your test," the voice ends. [-Plot-] You are one of few test subjects, everyday you are taken to a glass cylinder, where wires are attached to your head, the cylinder rotates and you may visit others dreams.But some people who are fulled with hatred will try destroy the dreams, killing the dreamer. [-Information-] I came up with this idea while roaming the forums, it's a classic enter dreams, sort of Role-Play.I am hoping to make this a series.I hope you enjoy! ~Larry As of me writing this, it was yesterday when Larry showed me his PP for this. We went onto the PP and started writing, and I've done about half of it. I hope you enjoy ~Tim [-Appearance of building-] Pheonix Science is made up of three main buildings, and about fifty smaller ones in other places. P.S. is one of the largest science companies in the world. Outside:Outside the facility is a large garden fulled with trees, the building is completely white and goes up for thirty stories. The entrance:To the north of the building is the entrance, it is a glass sliding door surrounded by black, above the entrance is a golden depiction of a pheonix, the golden statue has black ruby eyes. Testing subjects room:A small room with walls that are covered with chromium, there is a small bed in the corner, each day a new pair of plan white shirts and plain white pants will be under the bed, next to the bed is a table, each day a new tray of food will arrive on the table.On the opposite side of the bed is a desk with some paper, a pen and a stapler. Testing room:A large room, the walls are coated with chromium, there are large glass cylinders with a width that can hold only a single man.Inside the cylinders are wires, the wires will be attached to the head of the test subject. Chemistry room:A room that looks just like your high school chemistry lab, except for two things: The first is that there are no posters that say "Physics is Fun". The second is that there are no windows, one airtight door coated with lead and lead-coated walls. The reason for the second difference: To avoid radiation from the lab to escape. The reason for the first difference: We're on a budget. [-Types of Dream-] Night Mare:This is a nightmare.A horrible dream.Some of the people will use it to their advantage, others will try rid the nightmare from the dream. Day Dream: A dream dreamed by someone who is awake, they may shatter the dream instantly. The dreamer generally has control over every single aspect of the dream, but external events may play a major role in how the dream is formed. This kind of dream is extremely dangerous, and the danger is dwarfed only by that of a nightmare. Some say that these are more dangerous. Dream:A normal dream, involving the life of the dreamer.Some dreamers will hate this due to the realism, they may wake up and think the happenings of the dreams actually happened. Hope Dream: A wish that the dreamer wants to come true, such as flying, being famous etc.In this type of dream the user has no control but they usually enjoy it. [-Rules-] Do we even have to tell you guys the rules? Well, here they are anyway: 1)No god-modding 2)Don't feed the trolls 3)No trolling 4)Use story mode please 5)If you don't eat or sleep you may die in the cylinder. Don't argue with the admins, you've been warned 6)No "that's not in the damn rules", as that stupid trick won't work on us! 7)Admins may make a new rule when they want, so don't go babbling on about the 'Stupid new rule' 8)If you make your CS, remain active in the RP unless you alert us in advance, it's just annoying otherwise. 9)Put 'Dreamer' in 'Other' 10)If you have a phone or something it will instantly run out of battery. 11)Only admins may be workers. 12)You must be accepted by an admin before you begin Role Playing, but the admins don't need to be accepted to begin. [-Rules of building-] 1)Do not leave your room until told. 2)Do not use any electronics in the building. 3)Do not wreck anything in your room. 4)Do not try escape, we have guards posted everywhere. 5)Do not cause panic among other test subjects. 6)Do not leave your food untouched, it may result in your death. 7)Do not have a single night without sleep, we know whether or not you're asleep, we have surveillance cameras in your room. Besides, we have our test subjects looking in your dreams! 8)If you have an unauthorized person in your dreams, please contact an officer as soon as you wake up.(If you do) 9)No contact with the outside world, please. We have surveillance in the cylinder, all over our facilities and we also attached a micro-cam to your iris.The camera may not be moved and, it can view who you are viewing the dream of. Damn us for telling you that, but don't be shocked when we find you. [-Sheet-] Name: Nickname: Room number: (1-50 A-J. For example "13E") Age:(Above eighteen, lower then fifty) Gender: Appearance: Personality: Bio: Favorite food: Favorite drink: Favorite color: Other: [-Admins-] Larrytheblock(Creator) Timpookie(Co-creator)
larrytheblock
#98333168Tuesday, May 21, 2013 2:36 PM GMT

(Bump) "Death follows those hopeful closely, he attacks those with no hope, and runs from those with power" -Me
larrytheblock
#98423573Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:39 PM GMT

(Bump) "Death follows those hopeful closely, he attacks those with no hope, and runs from those with power" -Me
Jeonsa
#98424157Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:56 PM GMT

(Might join. Bookmarking ^^)
sunshinestar123
#98428468Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:37 PM GMT

(Ill join later :) very nice idea)
fast22
#98435760Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:00 PM GMT

Amazingly creative. But I don't quite get how it'll work yet, here's the sheet anyway. [-Sheet-] Name: Chris Devendorf. Nickname: Deven Room number: (1-50 A-J. For example "13E"). A13 Age:(Above eighteen, lower then fifty) 21 Gender: male Appearance: short dirty blond hair. 5,9 ft, jeans,t-shirts are what he wears usually. Average not muscular, rough edged face and a patchy beard. Personality: Kind and mostly happy. Always looking forward to have fun, he is a little immature. Bio: Chris lived a normal life, he just had and handful of friends and enjoyed their company, the only thing he feared was the future, he never knew what he would work as. This whole organization gave him hope. Oh and he's natively Italian. Favorite food: Pizza and Pasta Favorite drink: Pepsi/ Lemon Juice? Favorite color: Yellow Other: Dreamer.
Jeonsa
#98436907Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:23 PM GMT

Name:Sydney Haly Katrina Nickname: Sdyny. She doesn't like nick names.. Room number: 19A Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Sydney is a tall girl, being 6"0 weighing 138 pounds. She has long shining raven black hair with a red extension flowing down it. She has icy blue eyes that look like a neon light blue. Her eyes are pointed to make her look Asian, although she is half Korean. She has nearly white flawless skin that covers her body. She wears a black cropped top with a white cami underneath it. She wears grey torn skinny jeans with a rhinestone belt covering the jeans.. Her shoes are torn up black converse (before she wore the plain white shirt and plain white pants) (Idk I guess her clothes tend to show her personality.. But I'd put that down anyways..) Personality: She is a quiet girl, who hates bubbly stuck up girls. She tends to ignore her father nowadays because he just reminded her of her mother, which isn't a good thing. Sydney tends to have violent outbursts in her head, her mind and own voice seem to fight. Bio: She was born into a happy family. Her parents going down the nice road of life for the first few years of her life. It didn't last.. She was nine when she had found her mother had gotten cancer. Her mother was placed into her hospital. They waited three long years for the treatment to be finished as her father started to drink. Her mother came back and they were happy again, although they said that she should died that day. She didn't die... Until the day afterwards.. Sydney found her mother on the bed motionless. Her mother was dead.. Her she and her father mourned over the loss and her father became overrun with depression. Sydney became a rebel, or "emo" as they called it. She was bullied at school at the age of 15.. She usually hid her emotions now, since her father became even more of a reck. She lived life like that until she started college. She had to work for the money herself, causein great loss of sleep.. It worked out like that for until she finished college. But now, she finds herself in a room.. Wearing a plain white shirt, and a plain white pair of pants.. Favorite food: kimchi with rice Favorite drink: sobe strawberry banana (smooth) {I love that drink :3} Favorite color: black/ white Other: Dreamer (Meh)
Jeonsa
#98437141Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:27 PM GMT

(And ok then sorry I got very busy when I tried to make this then lost once traction.. I don't know..)
Jeonsa
#98437182Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:28 PM GMT

(Curse the auto correct.. Concentration***)
Ultraelite
#98440335Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:18 PM GMT

[Sorry, I look at this and just see another one of those over-the-top 'Dream' roleplays. Whilst this plot in general is overall good, and I understand creating original things is becoming increasingly hard. It's just not my thing.] [Anyway, bravo.]
larrytheblock
#98513787Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:46 PM GMT

( Thanks, I made this last year ) "Death follows those hopeful closely, he attacks those with no hope, and runs from those with power" -Me
Jeonsa
#98517825Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:34 PM GMT

(Wait so this isn't going to roleplay?)
sunshinestar123
#98521493Thursday, May 23, 2013 3:52 PM GMT

(Hopefully ill join ASAP, since I'm kinda busy right now.)
coollegodude1
#98534380Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:16 PM GMT

Name: Jefferson Scott Nickname: Jeff Room number: J13 Age: 22 Gender: Male Appearance: He has brown quiff like hair up to half of his neck along with some sideburns connected to his beard. He has Dark brown eyes that look somewhat black and whitish teeth. He has white pale skin and it not very strong. He is a bit chubby, but not much. He stands at 5 10', and weighs 185 pounds. He has a scar on his forehead and a few cuts on his arm. He also has a black eye. Personality: He is quite drunken man who does not like to talk. He doesn't like people unless he known you for quite a while, but that is unlikely. He NOT shy, he just doesn't like people. He thinks they are all selfish, rude, and basically, evil. Bio: When he was a kid he has a good life, his family was rich, they cared for him, they treated him nice. Up until about ten is when it changed. They lost a lot of money and his Dad had to work a lot. He lost all of his workers and clients.  He took his anger out on his wife, not like abuse or anything, just some fights. She understood though, so she didn't get to mad, 2 years later He started coming home drunk and hit her and treated he like a slave. She took Jeff and left. They stayed at Jeff's Aunt's house until Jeff's Mum raised enough money for them, and she did. She got a new house with her nice paying job, and a new car. When he was 14 he went to high school. He was bullied. They made fun of him and called him names. They would hurt him, punch, kick, threaten to kill him, and much more. When he was 16 somebody was his friend. His name was Johnny. He was nice to him, after about 2 months, Jeff fell in love with him. So did Johnny, up until about 2 weeks when someone found out and they made fun of both of them. Johnny broke up with him and told everyone he pranked him. His adult y e a r s weren't any better. He had a bad apartment in a bad side of town. He didn't have much money, since he was a janitor for a movie theater. He started getting drunk at work and they fired him. He couldn't pay his taxes. He decided to be a test subject for Phoenix Science Industries. Favorite food: Pizza Favorite drink: B e e r Favorite color: Blood Red Other: Dreamer ~The Devil Forgot His Pants~
sunshinestar123
#98536723Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:44 PM GMT

Name: Cheyenne Houston Nickname: Chey Room number: (1-50 A-J. For example "13E") C12 Age:(Above eighteen, lower then fifty) 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Cheyenne has cinnamon brown hair, that is usually in a neat bun. She has stone gray eyes. She stands at 5'8 and weighs 124 pounds. Her skin is a light tan. Not too pale and not too dark. Slender. Personality: Cheyenne doesn't really care about what anyone says. She will speak her mind when she wants to. She is very protective against someone she cares about. She isn't that kind with people. Bio: Cheyenne was raised by her dad, since her mom left the family when she was 3. Her mom left her for one of her dad's friends. She never saw her mom again. Her dad took care of her very well. But, he wasn't around often since he had to go on business trips. So, Cheyenne stayed home with a nanny that he hired. She usually got bullied in school, and learned how to solve it. Thats where she got her strong personality from. Favorite food: Macaroni and Cheese Favorite drink: Fanta Favorite color: dark green Other: dreamer (tell me if this isnt enough, i can update later, since i am in a rush now.)
SilverGravity
#98537888Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:55 PM GMT

Name: Nathaniel WinchCombe Nickname: Nathaniel doesn't have a nickname. Room number: (1-50 A-J. For example "13E") 3B Age:(Above eighteen, lower then fifty) 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Nathaniel stands at 5'9 and weighs 130 lbs. He has blond hair that is almost white. He has a a deathly pale white skin almost showing his veins a little. He has stunning ice blue eyes that seems to penetrate through you. He wears a simple black t-shirt that is fitted on him and jeans with converse sneakers. Scars stretch across his body from beatings. Personality: Nathaniel can be described as quiet, secretive , untrustworthy and cunning. He can also be sneaky at times. Nathaniel has double personality. He can be described as many things, but the ones above are what he frequently is. Bio: Nathaniel grew up never knowing who his parents were. His mother died giving birth to him and his father left him. Known of his aunts or uncles would take him in because of what his mother had done. "He'll grow up just like the mother.| they kept saying. He was sent to an orphanage, as an infant. At the age of one he was adopted by a loving mother and an abusive father. When he was 6 he was serverly punished by the father constantly, having fresh bruises on him each day. At the age of 14 he ran away he couldn't take it anymore. Than he live the rest of his life on the road. Favorite food: Stromboli (Growing Up as a Child) Favorite drink: Mountain Dew Favorite color: A deep Blue Other: Dreamer + Cause I said so +
larrytheblock
#98611574Friday, May 24, 2013 1:16 PM GMT

(All accepted, I shall not make a sheet because I am the owner, security, staff etc) "Death follows those hopeful closely, he attacks those with no hope, and runs from those with power" -Me
sunshinestar123
#98630323Friday, May 24, 2013 5:59 PM GMT

(bump)
sunshinestar123
#98630339Friday, May 24, 2013 5:59 PM GMT

(when can we start the RP?)
HiddenCrystals
#98631175Friday, May 24, 2013 6:11 PM GMT

Name: Leon Arlumen Nickname: Leon Room number: 12D Age: 22 Gender: M Appearance: Leon is 5' 11", with a slightly thin build and lightly tanned skin. He has large hazel eyes, which are always alert. Leon's hair is soft and thick, dirty blonde and neck-length. Personality: Leon is thoughtful, knowledgeable, and tries to be the leader a lot. He tends to be hotheaded. Bio: TBR plz. Favorite food: Bacon Favorite drink: Grape juice Favorite color: Royal blue Other: Was I supposed to put something here?
HiddenCrystals
#98631218Friday, May 24, 2013 6:11 PM GMT

Oh yeah. "Dreamer" in Other.
awesomehayden123
#98631239Friday, May 24, 2013 6:12 PM GMT

Name: Westly Stockholm Nickname: Wes Room number: (1-50 A-J. For example "13E") 19J Age:(Above eighteen, lower then fifty) 23 Gender: Male Appearance: Westly is thinly built, and a bit on the pale side. His jawbones are high, and his face is dotted with freckles. His eyes are a deep shade of green, his hair slightly long, thick, and black. His face is round as an egg. His nose is average, and he has medium-sized lips.He stands at 5'7" and weights about 180 pounds. Personality: Westly is a geek. Smart, obsessed with technology, he seems a bit cliche there. He is eccentric, shy yet friendly, and doesn't have much luck with relationships. He is sensitive, and does not take an insult lightly. He is also one to take revenge on those who hurt him, physically or emotionally. He has an average sense of humour. He is also a vegetarian. Bio: Westly was born in Toronto, Canada, to Raymond and Frances Stockholm. He had an older brother who died of cancer when he was young. He also has a younger brother and sister, Tomy and Tamy, who are twins. They are seven years y0unger than Westly. Westly was taking Liberal Arts courses in college, but dropped. Favorite food: Spaghetti without meatballs Favorite drink: Pepsi Favorite color: Cyan Other: Westly is unsure where he stands on orientation as to partners. ~I've got a joke. Modern Society.
fast22
#98633677Friday, May 24, 2013 6:39 PM GMT

dead rp
SilverGravity
#98634397Friday, May 24, 2013 6:47 PM GMT

I may agree. Last time I joined a Larry roleplay we never even started -_-. It's sad how good RP never carry out. + Cause I said so +
fast22
#98636656Friday, May 24, 2013 7:11 PM GMT

Why does he take all the effort of making a huge wall of text of an rp only to never start it.

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right