of     1   

techie9
#98441701Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:34 PM GMT

Dear Roblox FPS players, Have you ever tried long distance sniping in ROBLOX? If so, you know that there are two MASSIVE problems with this. 1) Mouse choppiness. Notice how in Call of Robloxia and other games the mouse "locks" to points on the screen. This is annoying because more often than not, another player's head is not covered by one of these predetermined points. A lot of the time, I have to move the mouse as close as possible to the target, and than use WASD to do the fine tuning. This is just ridiculous. We want smoother mouse movement. 2) Mouse sensitivity. Most Roblox FPS games use the FOV method of zooming in. It decreases your field of view, while making things look bigger. However, mouse sensitivity is not affected. I usually run high sensitivity so I can turn around quickly. When the FOV is amplified, the "felt" mouse sensitivity is multiplied exponentially. This makes sniping a pain unless you have a gaming mouse with a "sniping" button. Please allow Place creators to adjust mouse sensitivity. Sincerely, techie9.
Elementalium
#98442923Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:48 PM GMT

No.

of     1